It's impossible for a sub8 to get a cute girl outside of a social circle

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
The important of continual exposure (through initial friendship) is so underrated in the context of attraction.
That's how almost all couples (in which the guy is a sub8 so almost all couples) get together. They meet, become friends, and the continual exposure between the two, doing activities together, seeing each other all the times, common interests ecc cause familiarity and eventually attraction.

The raw physical attraction only works for the top 10% of men.....the very good looking ones who could get nice girls through Tinder or bars/clubs but it's not how the vast majority of guys out there get with a girl.

So personality isn't completely useless for the average guy out there....being able to have friends, be likeable and able to have some good convos and time with girls is important in eventually causing attraction. A shut in loser can't get continual exposure to any girl.
Of course truecels will still be incels because their looks is too low to even get friends or be likeable, but for the average guy out there is important.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK and fukmylyf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, DidntRead, Arkantos and 2 others
Groundbreaking study reveals water is wet and fire is hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2810
that's just a meme....just go outside and there are lots of guys with cute girlfriends and not all of them are Chad

I’m 5 PSL at best and I have got a cute girl off online lol..

that's just a meme....just go outside and there are lots of guys with cute girlfriends and not all of them are Chad
it depends on the location, in EE it's common doubt that it happens in the west.

it depends on the location, in EE it's common doubt that it happens in the west.
Im in Western Europe and here there are a lot of average looking guys with cute girlfriends....of course they don't meet them in high competitive places like Tinder or bars/clubs where you find multiple Chads....they all met them in small social circles and through continual exposure.....these guys aren't truecels but they aren't Chad/Chadlite either...just average guys
I, myself could get with many girls through my social circle....some even asked me out....and on Tinder I got no attention whatsoever from cute girls

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
most girls in my social circle have already been in several relationships. I think I should convert to Islam

Last edited:
Legit. Another reason I quit looksmaxxing. At best I could become average looking but then I would have no social circle so I’d be in the exact same situation anyway

its ogre for awkward aspie high inhib mentalcel basement dwellers
im starting to think even if we were had MM looks, the autistic brain chemistry of a psler would abrogate any physical attraction that a female would have.
instead of sex, the psler truecel would still end up spending his friday nights alone shitposting as he has, only now hed have the courage to post pictures of his face because he knows hes good looking.
hed be swamped by a sea of aspies calling him chad and a slayer even if he was still a virgin. This would begin to fill his insatiable hunger for validation.