[Venting] It's legit ogre for me

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
I have 0 friends atm. 0. If it wasn't for my gf, I would be a legit loser staying indoors 24/7. I have no friend to talk to except a dude I never met from England. Jfl.
I've graduated university so I don't have any chance of building another social circle. Another possibility is having friends at work but I work from home so again I basically interact with 0 people. It's legit over for me and I don't know what to do.

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
why do u need friends? friends are useless

X

x69

?????? ????
So you have zero friends but still a gf?

Lifefuel tbh ngl. Gonna find me a 15yo outcast girl

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
So you have zero friends but still a gf?

Lifefuel tbh ngl. Gonna find me a 15yo outcast girl
Yeah but I had some good friends when I started the relationship I mean it didn't come out of nowhere lol

AntiPain

AntiPain

Trainee
"If it wasn't for my gf" - And she can't be your friend as well? You can't talk to her?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
"If it wasn't for my gf" - And she can't be your friend as well? You can't talk to her?
I talk to her everyday but it’s different when you talk to a male friend.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
If it wasn't for my gf, I would be a legit loser staying indoors 24/7. I have no friend to talk to except a dude I never met from England. Jfl.
Yeah that pretty much a mirrored my situation during the summer before I went to college after my best friend left for school all the way across the country

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
Yeah that pretty much a mirrored my situation during the summer before I went to college after my best friend left for school all the way across the country
Well the best part of my life was while I was an uni student, but I graduated and now having a job is probably next to death of most friendships.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

There's no gym for my squandered youth.
It's rough making friends outside of college, that's why there's so many articles about theories and strategies about how to do it. They aren't for me, because I want friends from college, not friends from not-college. But you seem to have had a fulfilling college life, no need to miss college if not-college can be good too. I'd give the articles a read.

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
Relatable except I dont have the girlfriend :feelsrope:
:cry:

It's rough making friends outside of college, that's why there's so many articles about theories and strategies about how to do it. They aren't for me, because I want friends from college, not friends from not-college. But you seem to have had a fulfilling college life, no need to miss college if not-college can be good too. I'd give the articles a read.
Yeah uni life was blossoming, what articles you talking about?

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Well the best part of my life was while I was an uni student, but I graduated and now having a job is probably next to death of most friendships.
That makes sense. How much do you work? Is it the hours that kill your friendships?

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
That makes sense. How much do you work? Is it the hours that kill your friendships?
I work 9 hours per day but the problem is that I work from home like a freelancer, so there is basically no interaction with noone.

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I work 9 hours per day but the problem is that I work from home like a freelancer, so there is basically no interaction with noone.
Yeah that is tough. Isolation doesn't take long to set in tbh

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Zephir
My previous job included office work and I still had uni friends at that point so I had two different friends circles that ended up with both dead. Jfl

badromance

badromance

Banned
That seems rough idk how to help you.I was pretty much alone this summer since i graduated,only went to gym and stuff,and talking online with with hs friends and playing dota 2 keeps me social all the time+reddit,even if its online,but i will start uni soon so it will get better and i will miss being alone.Does your family live with you ? Try setting some small goals to keep your mind sane,like nofap,cold showers,gym,and does your gf live near you ? hang out with her more.

blackopstruecel

blackopstruecel

Cursed Oneitiscel
HAS GF. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Thushespokeofit OffTopic 1
FaceandHFD OffTopic 20
SHARK OffTopic 14