It’s Never Over

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

Conquer
No matter what position you are in right now, you can improve. Softmax, Gymmax, hardmax, do whatever to physically improve, and remember that EVERY POINT MATTERS. Don’t listen to people like @Soulrack with a loser mentality.

Keep working, hustling and saving up money. Every dollar matters, if it won’t be used for surgeries it can be used to make more money or for copes. You can never have enough money.

Even if you aren’t proud with the way you look you can strive to be a great person that people look up to, improving mentally, emotionally, spiritually, financially, etc. If you find a purpose in life disregarding looks (like helping people/animals, music, sports, etc) then that can greatly help.

Keep your heads up and stay positive, kings. You can all live great and happy lives.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Lolcel, didntreadlol and 24 others
No matter what position you are in right now, you can improve. Softmax, Gymmax, hardmax, do whatever to physically improve, and remember that EVERY POINT MATTERS. Don’t listen to people like @Soulrack with a loser mentality.

Keep working, hustling and saving up money. Every dollar matters, if it won’t be used for surgeries it can be used to make more money or for copes. You can never have enough money.

Even if you aren’t proud with the way you look you can strive to be a great person that people look up to, improving mentally, emotionally, spiritually, financially, etc. If you find a purpose in life disregarding looks (like helping people/animals, music, sports, etc) then that can greatly help.

Keep your heads up and stay positive, kings. You can all live great and happy lives.
Living rent free in your head now I see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
what is softmaxxing

• +1

No looks for your personality filthy incel

• +1
  • +1
I hate to disagree, but for some losers out their, it never even began.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Chadeep and 4 others

Most people here are hopelessnes motherfuckers who hit the botomless bottom and are worst people to have ever existed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, .👽. and 1 other person
I forgot to add in the fact that we as a species will keep improving. Technology and medicine will only become more and more advanced. Surgeries will become more advanced, the ugliest people in the world will be able to have all their flaws corrected one day. So you can moneymax or rot. Your choice.
what is softmaxxing
Improving without surgery and/or high risk. Working on things like skin, eyebrows, eyelashes, facial hair, and bodyfat.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Swolepenisman
I keep hustling because jeremy meeks told me chasing my dreams is the key to success

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sandcelmuttcel, didntreadlol and 12 others
I really do like your message but if its over depends pretty much if you have flaws that are unfixable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sandcelmuttcel, didntreadlol and 6 others
Exactly, I don't get the point of all these "It's over for many of you" threads.

Sure, ngl it's over for gallons upon gallons of men but if you have nothing to lose then surgeries is everything you should focus on and at least try everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CursedOne, didntreadlol and 2 others
Good motivation
Such a shame that its all cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Chadelite and 5 others
true tbh

even if you are a dravidian aboriginal dark skinned Indian, you can still looksmax to fuck hot curry whores

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and EverythingMaxxer
lol at this cope thread
its already over for many many gallons of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, subhuman incel and 1 other person
  • +1
You're right. Don't waste your time on a lot of users here though because they'd rather wallow in self pity. If you genuinely don't believe you can ascend why the hell are you even here. Go to the myriad of other incel sites out there. Meanwhile, I'll continue looksmaxxing and lifestylemaxxing because it's been doing me a lot of good so far.

It's amazing we've reached a point where people here think it's cope to moneymax, get surgeries, bodymax, improve your mental state, etc. Just a bunch of losers who have no drive and that's why nothing will change for them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and 3 others
You're right. Don't waste your time on a lot of users here though because they'd rather wallow in self pity. If you genuinely don't believe you can ascend why the hell are you even here. Go to the myriad of other incel sites out there. Meanwhile, I'll continue looksmaxxing and lifestylemaxxing because it's been doing me a lot of good so far.
Great point. Why don’t they just go to .co if it’s really over? Leave this site for people who want to be useful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CursedOne, didntreadlol and 3 others
Depends on what your definition of over is.
not ever being able to reach a level where you'll get an attractive girlfriend who loves you more than anything else and shares interests and has a low lay count and isnt with you for your money or resources

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
someday you just have to accept you lost the genetic lottery and itll never begin. you just sough for nature

• +1
Not even a pixel.

• +1
  • JFL
GALLONS OF FUCKING GALLONS MOTHERFUCKER!!!

GALLONS!

@Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
not ever being able to reach a level where you'll get an attractive girlfriend who loves you more than anything else and shares interests and has a low lay count and isnt with you for your money or resources
Then it’s never over, especially if your standards are low. That’s something that can be obtained. But if your goal is to look like a model and your no where close to one, then it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, CursedOne and didntreadlol
Ps if you greycels dont see hope of ascending than piss of tbh. Go to r/foreveralone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Morpheus and 1 other person
No, but for real OP is correct. Become discipline and going monk mode is the ultimate cope.

• +1
Ps if you greycels dont see hope of ascending than piss of tbh. Go to r/foreveralone
Yeah that’s a great place for them, they should feel right at home. I’m here to ascend, not to bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, .👽. and 1 other person
I literally already had that twice in my life and that was before I even gymcelled for body halo. My ex even called me at 3am a week ago crying and asking if we could get back together. It's amazing that so many people here are more genetically blessed than I am, yet I'm doing way better for myself in terms of lay count, career, and social circle than basically every single one of those people.

Very few of you guys have any kind of motivation and that's why you're pathetic males. You're going to regret wasting your youth when you realize the least you could've done is tried to better your situation by whatever means you could.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
I literally already had that twice in my life and that was before I even gymcelled for body halo. My ex even called me at 3am a week ago crying and asking if we could get back together. It's amazing that so many people here are more genetically blessed than I am, yet I'm doing way better for myself in terms of lay count, career, and social circle than basically every single one of those people.

Very few of you guys have any kind of motivation and that's why you're pathetic males. You're going to regret wasting your youth when you realize the least you could've done is tried to better your situation by whatever means you could.

Tru. Inma head out and do some curls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Morpheus

Ok but i saw your pics you are above average with body halo. Some ppl here need some surgery tbh

• +1

cope saw ur pics, u werent that bad
meanwhile if you're a 5'5 curry or asian then its already over and you have no options
when i typed out my post i was only talking about a small percentage of people anyway, for those few its truly over

• +1
meanwhile if you're a 5'5 curry or asian then its already over and you have no options
when i typed out my post i was only talking about a small percentage of people anyway, for those few its truly over
Arent u asian?

• +1
It’s never over bro!

Attachments

• 1585586316710.png
    1585586316710.png
    201.4 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sandcelmuttcel, Vitruvian and 2 others
Ok but i saw your pics you are above average with body halo. Some ppl here need some surgery tbh
Bro trust me I still barely look like I lift in clothes but I still do well with girls I meet irl too. I'm just social, fun to be around, and I know how to talk to girls. Even for the percentage of people who need surgeries to get any kind of success with girls, why discourage them from doing that? There are so many options out there nowadays and as long as you're willing to work hard to get the funds for them, why not?

I have a 5'6 indian friend who's had a threesome in the last few months. They were indian girls, but they were still good looking. He also had sex with a cute white girl recently. Not even bullshitting. Does that count?

I mean sure he probably can't get a high tier sorority stacy but who cares, he's bagged some cute girls and he's had 2 hot girlfriends just in the last 3 years. Dude is happy and on his way to becoming a doctor too. I don't understand why people make life out to be "male model or death."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, ScramFranklin and 2 others
Bro trust me I still barely look like I lift in clothes but I still do well with girls I meet irl too. I'm just social, fun to be around, and I know how to talk to girls. Even for the percentage of people who need surgeries to get any kind of success with girls, why discourage them from doing that? There are so many options out there nowadays and as long as you're willing to work hard to get the funds for them, why not?

I have a 5'6 indian friend who's had a threesome in the last few months. They were indian girls, but they were still good looking. He also had sex with a cute white girl recently. Not even bullshitting. Does that count?

I mean sure he probably can't get a high tier sorority stacy but who cares, he's bagged some cute girls and he's had 2 hot girlfriends just in the last 3 years. Dude is happy and on his way to becoming a doctor too. I don't understand why people make life out to be "male model or death."
Prob luck tbh. He would get nothing on tinder. But they should still better themselves. Im not saying anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chadeep

probably just lucked out with the white girl and shes prob a whore too
once he becomes a doctor hes just gonna be left to betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chadeep
probably just lucked out with the white girl and shes prob a whore too
once he becomes a doctor hes just gonna be left to betabuxx
No lol the opposite, she's actually a prude. Only had sex one time before and it was kind of a rapey situation with a past friend. And I mean he does well in his sex life now, so if he has the doctor halo, he'll probably be very happy.

He doesn't have an indian accent or act very indian so I'm sure that helps. But you guys wouldn't rate him well on the PSL scale.

• +1
No lol the opposite, she's actually a prude. Only had sex one time before and it was kind of a rapey situation with a past friend. And I mean he does well in his sex life now, so if he has the doctor halo, he'll probably be very happy.

He doesn't have an indian accent or act very indian so I'm sure that helps. But you guys wouldn't rate him well on the PSL scale.
just be an outlier theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and needsolution
It's over if its not you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5634, didntreadlol and 1 other person
It is if you’re below 5’5.

• +1

Tips or guides on socialmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Morpheus
Tips or guides on socialmaxxing?
Need some more information. Tell me about your current situation. Are you in school? How old? Who do your currently hang around?

• +1
It is if you’re below 5’5.
I know someone who is 5’2 with a wife and children. He’s happy and has a family so not over for him in that regard, but he gets made fun of and criticized because of his height.

• +1
I know someone who is 5’2 with a wife and children. He’s happy and has a family so not over for him in that regard, but he gets made fun of and criticized because of his height.
His height will forever haunt him. Also, please don’t tell me he married and bred with a short woman as well? If he did, I hope he has no male children because he’s essentially cursed them to a life of hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sandcelmuttcel, BlackManlet and 1 other person
My 5'5 friend is the biggest slayer that I'm personally friends with, not kidding. He gets turned down for his height by girls for sure, but he tindermaxxes, gymcels, and he's the mountain climbing, adventurous, outdoorsy type with a good paying job. His count just since last summer started is over 25. He's also average PSL at the very best.

No idea how his height affects him mentally, but surprisingly he seems to not let it get him down at all. To be fair, I do think his height has hurt his chances for an actual relationship with a lot of girls, but it hasn't seemed to stop his slaying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Over if model tier girl dont look at you like that.
View attachment 328909
D9e1f6d9b3a45f233708549f9dbaf3c3

My 5'5 friend is the biggest slayer that I'm personally friends with, not kidding. He gets turned down for his height by girls for sure, but he tindermaxxes, gymcels, and he's the mountain climbing, adventurous, outdoorsy type with a good paying job. His count just since last summer started is over 25. He's also average PSL at the very best.

No idea how his height affects him mentally, but surprisingly he seems to not let it get him down at all. To be fair, I do think his height has hurt his chances for an actual relationship with a lot of girls, but it hasn't seemed to stop his slaying.
does he include his height on his tinder bio

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sandcelmuttcel, BlackManlet and 2 others