It’s Never Over

@PrettyBoyMaxxing you here that sir

Why are you on a looksmaxxing site if yorue a faggot? Makes no sense. Come out the closet already
wow you caught me. im gay and im attracted to men
guess ill sign out now goodbye lol

is that what you expect anyone to ever say, stop being a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
View attachment 328918

does he include his height on his tinder bio
Nope lol that would be very stupid to do. He usually gets follow up dates though and he usually bags chicks he goes out with.

In general I think it's not a good idea to list your height on your bio unless you're listing 6'0 or above because every dude out there lies about their height by 1-2 inches. And also a girl will be more likely to not care about your height after interacting with you in person than if she was just quickly exposed to it in a profile. You don't want to give her an easy reason to swipe left on you.

I'm 5'9 and I've surprisingly never been asked for my height before in tinder convos. Never became an issue in person either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Vidyacoper
Late 20's. Out of school but might go back for a masters next year. Usually hang around with a group I originally met from a running meetup, and it kind of expanded from there.

Sometimes I'm a bit charismatic (usually when drinking), but can never seal the deal with good looking girls. And a lot of times I just don't know what to say. I really just want to become what you described yourself as socially.

• +1
Late 20's. Out of school but might go back for a masters next year. Usually hang around with a group I originally met from a running meetup, and it kind of expanded from there.

Sometimes I'm a bit charismatic (usually when drinking), but can never seal the deal with good looking girls. And a lot of times I just don't know what to say. I really just want to become what you described yourself as socially.
What's your career? How old are the people you work with and have you tried getting closer to any of them?

Have you ever done psychedelics before? Personally, that's an experience that was really beneficial for me. It "woke me up" in a sense and caused me to stop giving a fuck about what other people thought. And that's when people like you. When you're not average joe trying to fit in and be liked by everyone. Lifting and boxing have also helped me a ton mentally and I'd advocate getting into both if you can. You meet dudes with the kind of mindset that that any guy should want to have. Once you get yourself in the right mindset, it's a lot easier to be charismatic, fun, and talkative in social situations.

• +1
Engineer. If I go back to school it will be an mba. Most of the people I work with are much older than myself. The ones my age don't really hang out in social groups I want to... a lot of them just play video games or other games, and don't really go out.

I have never tried them. I'd consider it for sure. Your experience with them definitely isn't unusual, so there's probably something to it. I need to get back into lifting for sure. A lot of it is definitely my mindset... and location. Lots of old people where I live. Mindset wise, I just think I'm not attractive enough, don't make enough money, etc. So I'll work on "personalitymaxxing" along with my looksmaxing.

• +1
Engineer. If I go back to school it will be an mba. Most of the people I work with are much older than myself. The ones my age don't really hang out in social groups I want to... a lot of them just play video games or other games, and don't really go out.

I have never tried them. I'd consider it for sure. Your experience with them definitely isn't unusual, so there's probably something to it. I need to get back into lifting for sure. A lot of it is definitely my mindset... and location. Lots of old people where I live. Mindset wise, I just think I'm not attractive enough, don't make enough money, etc. So I'll work on "personalitymaxxing" along with my looksmaxing.
Honestly if location is a big issue you should just move. I’m in a decent sized city but I’m moving to Chicago next year just because why not? It’s better to do this shit when you’re young and motivated. I want to meet people and do fun shit and have cool experiences. Better job opportunities too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and EverythingMaxxer
no, it really is for me.

• +1
Nope lol that would be very stupid to do. He usually gets follow up dates though and he usually bags chicks he goes out with.

In general I think it's not a good idea to list your height on your bio unless you're listing 6'0 or above because every dude out there lies about their height by 1-2 inches. And also a girl will be more likely to not care about your height after interacting with you in person than if she was just quickly exposed to it in a profile. You don't want to give her an easy reason to swipe left on you.

I'm 5'9 and I've surprisingly never been asked for my height before in tinder convos. Never became an issue in person either.
Height shaming is a cope; women don’t care about height because they know they much rather have a child with a man that’s short but facially attractive as oppose to a man that’s tall and facially unattractive. I’m 6’2” and would trade a couple inches for a better face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
K8e0m4va mdgb9f jy1tds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BlackManlet and EverythingMaxxer