It's not over for anyone.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I don't think it's over for anyone or any large group. It's not over for curries, it's not over for rice, it's not over for manlets its not over for poor cels. It is over for you, it is over for me but it is not over for them. They live their lives normally, Go to college, get into social circles, eventually get married, have kids but not us.

It’s not over for any broad group in the male population.When will y’all get it through your heads?

95% of men don’t suffer like you do. It’s all a big Gigacope to think that about half of the male population has the problems that you and I do i.e. ≈50% of men struggle to get laid, each of ≈50% of men got inadequate social skills, etc. Thinking lots of guys are like you is comforting, but that’s false. You and the blackpill community are all you got.

I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends. People say it’s copjng, but I don’t believe the belief in a hopeful way. I believe that we aren’t in that majority slice. They can get girlfriends, and we can’t.

We are a part of the cursed minority. The rejects, the unfortunate enlightened people who think too highly ourselves. It's over for us and only us.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv, iitsnik, BrahminBoss and 27 others
@mayo mogger

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and brucewayne78
I don't think it's over for anyone or any large group. It's not over for curries, it's not over for rice, it's not over for manlets its not over for poor cels. It is over for you, it is over for me but it is not over for them. They live their lives normally, Go to college, get into social circles, eventually get married, have kids but not us.

It’s not over for any broad group in the male population.When will y’all get it through your heads?

95% of men don’t suffer like you do. It’s all a big Gigacope to think that about half of the male population has the problems that you and I do i.e. ≈50% of men struggle to get laid, each of ≈50% of men got inadequate social skills, etc. Thinking lots of guys are like you is comforting, but that’s false. You and the blackpill community are all you got.

I believe that the vast majority of guys can get girlfriends. People say it’s copjng, but I don’t believe the belief in a hopeful way. I believe that we aren’t in that majority slice. They can get girlfriends, and we can’t.

We are a part of the cursed minority. The rejects, the unfortunate enlightened people who think too highly ourselves. It's over for us and only us.
yes and the reason is they are nt enough to live their lives normally , it's truly over only if you're mentalcel or subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, ggg.tv, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Don't you have a social circle?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and pig_face

NTpill is clear as day for anyone who goes out of their basement once in a while

Also look at men on the internet that aren’t really aware of the Blackpill. Def a big part is suffering & incel tbh.

I’d guess 20-30%.

Just look at any faggot, furry, gamer, weeb, 4channer, redditor, discordian, etc etc etc.

Many such cases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, sub5c3l, ElTruecel and 5 others
@InnerVoid @Allornothing @PseduoAryan @Zer0/∞ @kwacker777 @ElTruecel @

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Tiku
i cant get laid due to Greece predestination culutre.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and sub5c3l
I have tried to overcome my fear of women and I have tried to talk to many. Despite being rejected. Girls crying after hearing me.

But no luck. So at one point I accepted it. That its gonna take a while.
It will happen but after a long time. Until theb I can only cope and do what I can do

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
What is the predestination culture?

people cannot move in the social hierarchy. bad students must remain bad, jobless must remain jobless, virgins must remain virgins

• +1
I have tried to overcome my fear of women and I have tried to talk to many. Despite being rejected. Girls crying after hearing me.

But no luck. So at one point I accepted it. That its gonna take a while.
It will happen but after a long time. Until theb I can only cope and do what I can do
Cope bro i cold approached every day on boards and the girls were friendly af you are just autistic

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan and Jason Voorhees
over for anything thats not white

• +1
Cope bro i cold approached every day on boards and the girls were friendly af you are just autistic
I mean i didn't mention that because it is alr well known fact jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
Some people are 5"1. Men.

It's not over for everybody

But "it's not over for anybody" is laughable.

• +1
Ramblings from ward

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, Deleted member 52601, reptiles and 2 others

Can you rate me in pms?

• +1
i cant get laid due to Greece predestination culutre.
I think you have a heart made of trust and compassion, also Greeks are hot af I was in a relationship with Greek it was amazing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and Jason Voorhees
I think you have a heart made of trust and compassion, also Greeks are hot af I was in a relationship with Greek it was amazing
@InnerVoid congrats he wants your dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Mewton, InnerVoid and 4 others
I mean i didn't mention that because it is alr well known fact jfl.
I started with oh you are X? , ( she was not im just faking ) , you are not?, np how did your exam go then it carried i ended it in 10 minutes and on 1 day one these asked ' arent you supposed to ask for my insta?' I just laughed it off ( i dont have insta) and went away.

Try this on an exam day lmfao and did not approach girls from my school only other too @PseduoAryan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and brucewayne78
@InnerVoid congrats he wants your dick
IMG 4694

• +1
Beautifully surrendering take

• +1
I started with oh you are X? , ( she was not im just faking ) , you are not?, np how did your exam go then it carried i ended it in 10 minutes and on 1 day one these asked ' arent you supposed to ask for my insta?' I just laughed it off ( i dont have insta) and went away.

Try this on an exam day lmfao and did not approach girls from my school only other too @PseduoAryan
@brucewayne78 rate cold approach method i used

• +1
  • Love it
I'd say 70-80% of the users end up here because of childhood trauma and neglect in the home, which leads to a lack of confidence when facing the world. The other 20% were just doomed genetically.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, PseduoAryan and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • JFL
brutal normie pill

• +1
Very good for Indians bhai
Lmfao usne btaya ki ladke aati sirf insta mangne lag jaate he , mai toh bas social skill improve krne gya tha toh utna push types nhi hua

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 60975 and brucewayne78
Lmfao usne btaya ki ladke aati sirf insta mangne lag jaate he , mai toh bas social skill improve krne gya tha toh utna push types nhi hua
Mai toh periods ke baare me puch leta

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and mayo mogger
Blackpillers be like: :soy:: "Every man out there is suffering, only i am enlightened, i know the truth“

The truth actually is, you are crying about being subhuman, while the rest is living in delusion, celebrating every day cause they think they’re winners, which in a weird way makes them so much superior to you in every way possible. Even if they betabux, they don’t know they’re betabuxing, in their mind you’re the loser and they’re winning the game and when they look at you, they feel bad for you, similar as they feel for a stray dog on the street, so called betabuxers feel nothing but superiority over you, while you rot on incel forums.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 60975
I'd say 70-80% of the users end up here because of childhood trauma and neglect in the home, which leads to a lack of confidence when facing the world. The other 20% were just doomed genetically.
@HarrierDuBois and then there's us, the 1% not pictured here lmao

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HarrierDuBois
IMG 6063
cheers

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, InnerVoid and soover4me
Well, I’m non NT, so nothing will ever get me laid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 48689
”socioeconomic state of Greece is why I am an incel” 🤓
its true to a degree though. id have slaed with nichemaxxing in any ohter country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and soover4me
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Jason Voorhees
i love you preston

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and Jason Voorhees
I have lots of childhood trauma

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: klip11