It’s over,bbc has taken over my mind

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
So basically I found this forum and scrolled too much in bbc threads.Atfirst they were very funny and used to share it with all my friends but slowly slowly,my daily vocabulary changed. I started saying bbc,built for bbc,bbc will destroy him/her. Whenever I’m walking in public,I basically look at every persons stats and see if they could handle a bbc. Even during texting,if I don’t have anything to say,instead of sending a meme I just say “BUILT FOR BBC. Can anyone help me bhais. My humour used to be so broad but now it’s just bbc bull bbc will destroy you

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, vermillioncorefan, aleksander and 7 others
rope faggot

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, aleksander, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
My friends also keep saying bbc it’s crazy. Even in group chat it’s like 1 like = 1 bbc in (name)

I hate this currycel so much, kys fag

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, st.hamudi but 6‘5, horizontallytall and 1 other person
This bbc lived in China and got Chinese gf.

He is legit ugly af and looks like the bbc cartoon memes people draw here.

Now he went to Thailand and a Chinese dude asked if he had elephant duck

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
So basically I found this forum and scrolled too much in bbc threads.Atfirst they were very funny and used to share it with all my friends but slowly slowly,my daily vocabulary changed. I started saying bbc,built for bbc,bbc will destroy him/her. Whenever I’m walking in public,I basically look at every persons stats and see if they could handle a bbc. Even during texting,if I don’t have anything to say,instead of sending a meme I just say “BUILT FOR BBC. Can anyone help me bhais. My humour used to be so broad but now it’s just bbc bull bbc will destroy you
@BrendioEEE
Animated GIF

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Are you homosexual?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and horizontallytall