May rope

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, MadTwatter, HighClassMaxing and 6 others
i have never shed this amount of hair in my entire life

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 19036
my hair got really thin and sparse on the front, but my hairline is still really intact. i was having the same problem as you when i was 16-17 but my hair really stopped falling for some reason. maybe all these supplements and gettin a better lifestyle did help.

i have never shed this amount of hair in my entire life
yeah this shit looks anormal. people that go bald doesnt even shed this much. you either pullin your hair forcefully like an abused dog or you got a serious deficiency or someshit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, buflek, Bitchwhipper2 and 2 others
time to take the pink pill (finasteride)

finasteride,minoxidil 8% + prp + needle therapy+stem cells therapy + hair transplant and you can have hair at least next 15 years

yeah this shit looks anormal. people that go bald doesnt even shed this much. you either pullin your hair forcefully like an abused dog or you got a serious deficiency or someshit.
Idk man

Im taking aromasin and have been taking it since I was 17 to squeeze out a little extra growth

I also wear a hat + hood 24/7 because im insecure about my looks. So maybe its just buildup

I gad been running my hands through my hair for like 10 minutes before taking the pic. Its also pretty even across the scalp.

Its normal to lose this much

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
why? i had pubes with like 14. be happier it happened late for u

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I gad been running my hands through my hair for like 10 minutes before taking the pic.
just imagine this abused dog sat on the floor with his legs crossed, running his hands through his hair like some kind of schizophrenic for 10 minutes, JFL :p

:lul:
3273378_IMG20230203115003.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: justadude
the norwood reaper has struck
its over

Sarms + ai will do this