It's over for Bengalis in Saudi Arabia

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

@lightskinbengali @Razeb @EnglandBadman

They're not even denying the racism or being apologetic about it. Meanwhile I searched r/SaudiArabia to see what they think about Pakis and average comment was "I love my beef eating brother we are all one race :soy:

Only based Arab in comment section:

"I’m an Arab who lived in gulf countries and even I was fucking discriminated against by these fat ass Khalijis. Stay the fuck in Britain because some of these close minded rice gobbling fucks are gonna treat you like you’re less than them even though you might be more educated and have more fucking money. Some of them surprisingly are actually educated and will treat you human but you’ll still get that lowkey feeling of them being somewhat superior since they’re the sons of the country and they get their asses wiped by the dick sucking government. Good luck dealing with any of the Royal fucks who I don’t even know how In the fuck got Royal blood and will literally treat you like garbage due to them thinking the governments gonna kiss their ass and get you deported back to Britain which is actually a fucking blessing in disguise. If you want religion, stay there and keep praying you’ll get more good deeds anyway. Don’t let your kids go through a miserable upbringing where they get treated like subhuman, especially if you got sons.

I live in the states and I goddamn fucking wish one of these tourist horny bi-curious khalijis come and try me."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Ricky212, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
My bhais only go Morocco/Algeria if you expect Arabs to treat you human. When I told coffee sellers / traders I was Bengali they gave Muslim privilege.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Genocide anything browner then snow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, latincell95, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
@shabby890

Gulf Arabs who lube their ass for white cock

@Xangsane

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, lightskinbengali, horizontallytall and 3 others

They're not even denying the racism or being apologetic about it. Meanwhile I searched r/SaudiArabia to see what they think about Pakis and average comment was "I love my beef eating brother we are all one race :soy:

"I’m an Arab who lived in gulf countries and even I was fucking discriminated against by these fat ass Khalijis. Stay the fuck in Britain because some of these close minded rice gobbling fucks are gonna treat you like you’re less than them even though you might be more educated and have more fucking money. Some of them surprisingly are actually educated and will treat you human but you’ll still get that lowkey feeling of them being somewhat superior since they’re the sons of the country and they get their asses wiped by the dick sucking government. Good luck dealing with any of the Royal fucks who I don’t even know how In the fuck got Royal blood and will literally treat you like garbage due to them thinking the governments gonna kiss their ass and get you deported back to Britain which is actually a fucking blessing in disguise. If you want religion, stay there and keep praying you’ll get more good deeds anyway. Don’t let your kids go through a miserable upbringing where they get treated like subhuman, especially if you got sons.

I live in the states and I goddamn fucking wish one of these tourist horny bi-curious khalijis come and try me."

I already said this before but the only way for a curry to be treated good ANYWHERE (including MENA) is to be a lightskin chadpreet, full stop. Bengalis stereotypically are brown-dark brown with asian eyes. Its over for them. The reason why pakis are treated better in MENA compared to other curries is one, because everyone knows pakis are muslim, since islam is apart of pakistans national identity, and also because more pakis are lightskin chadpreets compared to indians or bengalis. Even me being an indian muslim id probably still get treated worse than a paki in MENA cause im brown and dont have sharpish features.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Fiqh and SecularIslamist
I already said this before but the only way for a curry to be treated good ANYWHERE (including MENA) is to be a lightskin chadpreet, full stop. Bengalis stereotypically are brown-dark brown with asian eyes. Its over for them. The reason why pakis are the best treated in MENA is one, because everyone knows pakis are muslim, since islam is apart of pakistans national identity, and also because more pakis are lightskin chadpreets compared to indians or bengalis. Even me being an indian muslim id probably still get treated worse than a paki in mena cause im brown and dont have sharpish features.
You're too obsessed with light skin nigga typical Indian trait.

I am actually light skin myself. Makes zero differences. I've had clear solid IOIs from a Bahraini and Omani foid (both were friends) and when one of them asked about my background randomly they both stopped talking to me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, lightskinbengali, Michael Myers and 2 others

I am actually light skin myself. Makes zero differences. I've had clear solid IOIs from a Bahraini and Omani foid (both were friends) and when one of them asked about my background randomly they both stopped talking to me.
Nigga actin like lightskin worship isnt a thing across all of south asia lmfao, PLEASE :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: .

Pakistan:

Bengladesh:

Doesnt matter, the fact that they already liked u was because of ur pheno, if you were some 5ft balding indian janitor nigga they wouldnt have even looked in your general direction. Still proves my point.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Wallah I genuinely hate gulf Arabs with a passion

• +1
Reactions: zura, falcon1, Egyptianmogger and 2 others
be happy you arent slav, it could be worse

Nigga actin like lightskin worship isnt a thing across all of south asia lmfao, PLEASE :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: .
Yeah but my point was Arabs not curries.
Doesnt matter, the fact that they already liked u was because of ur pheno, if you were some 5ft balding indian janitor nigga they wouldnt have even looked in your general direction. Still proves my point.
Ofc but again we're talking about racism. I'm not denying lightskin curries are like 0.25-0.5 PSL better looking with a lighter pheno but that's not a reason for racism.

Just because 5ft dravidian balding Indian janitor isn't physically attractive doesn't mean everyone is racist to him.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Why muh ummah is a joke.

Death to sandniggers

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Fiqh

Why do you tag me in your gay, sandnigger worship threads? I'm not interested in what brown labourers have to deal with in Saudi Arabia lmao You somehow manage to double cocksuck Pakis too, that's some real gay shit considering they are treated pretty horribly in the Gulf as well unless you're using fucking reddit as a source, Gulf Arabs look down on a lot of groups, not just a specific one. Some sources from a quick search lmao

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers
Why muh ummah is a joke.
It's saddening to see such racism, given that they are of the same religion. What ummah when people exhibit such behaviour?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Deleted member 18522
Why do you tag me in your gay, sandnigger worship threads? I'm not interested in what brown labourers have to deal with in Saudi Arabia lmao You somehow manage to double cocksuck Pakis too, that's some real gay shit considering they are treated pretty horribly in the Gulf as well unless you're using fucking reddit as a source
View attachment 2682454View attachment 2682455
You're literally -100 IQ when this thread was literally bashing gulf Arabs. Meanwhile I get told I have something 'against' pakis by @Gengar and others for my posts about Pakistan.

Carry on coping and projecting, pajeet. I forgot you're an american-cock sucking assimilated fag.

Ignored.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Michael Myers

• JFL
You're literally -100 IQ when this thread was literally bashing gulf Arabs. Meanwhile I get told I have something 'against' pakis by @Gengar and others for my posts about Pakistan.

Carry on coping and projecting, pajeet. I forgot you're an american-cock sucking assimilated fag.

Ignored.
LMAO you worship sandniggers like it's no one's business, you're an actual subhuman with an inferiority complex. Post your face cuz I know for a fact you look more pajeet than me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

SAAAR I am lightskin SAAR every fucking post lmao it's over for you you fucking monkey nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, latincell95, brucewayne78 and 2 others
It's saddening seeing such racism, given that they are of the same religion. What ummah when people exhibit such behaviour?
Your sand people need to stop sucking western cock and pushing radical islam onto everyone but themselves.

We should see fellow muslims as brothers/sisters instead of being racist and policing how they practice.

I say sandniggers but paki dogs are the same shit, they can't concieve that a muslim woman chooses to not wear the hijab

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Fiqh
LMAO you worship sandniggers like it's no one's business, you're an actual subhuman with an inferiority complex. Post your face cuz I know for a fact you look more pajeet than me :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

SAAAR I am lightskin SAAR every fucking post lmao it's over for you you fucking monkey nigger
me and OP had a skin competition(like true abused disabled shitskins) hes light but im lighter

aka tallest kid in kindergarten

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, latincell95 and SecularIslamist
Your sand people need to stop sucking western cock and pushing radical islam onto everyone but themselves.

We should see fellow muslims as brothers/sisters instead of being racist and policing how they practice.

I say sandniggers but paki dogs are the same shit, they can't concieve that a muslim woman chooses to not wear the hijab
My friend, no country in the Middle East actually follows Islam properly. We are sadly but a relic of the past.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 18522

LMAO

Lookie here pajeet:

Because I was responding to a post about @CFW432 and if YOU FUCKING READ I said it makes no difference. I've said plenty of times I'd be happily darker to curries here as a trade off for height or jaw.

It's .org obsessed with pheno and you projecting your shitskin insecurity onto me.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, SecularIslamist and yeeyeeslayer

don't bother moving to the gulf if your south asian you will be treated like dirt, if you think its racist in the west you got another thing coming for you here

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
me and OP had a skin competition(like true abused disabled shitskins) hes light but im lighter

aka tallest kid in kindergarten
I don't think you're lighter. I'm just yellower. It's like saying a Japanese is lighter than tanned white guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 18522
Average ISIS fan be like
I'm an "ISIS fan" because I don't worship women like you do, "muh no hijab" :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bring your sources if you are truthful.

Lookie here pajeet:

Because I was responding to a post about @CFW432 and if YOUR FUCKING READ I said it makes no difference. I've said plenty of times I'd be happily darker to curries here as a trade off for height or jaw.

It's .org obsessed with pheno and you projecting your shitskin insecurity onto me.
LMAO monkey nigger pajeet over here talking about skintones in every single one of his fucking gay little nigger posts is now saying that he doesn't care about skintone when he always brings up his skintone, he literally can't help himself :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Post your fucking face now, let's see it. I know for a fact your monkey ass looks more pajeet than me:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

It's over. Nigger's a 29 year old permavirgin bragging about his skintone lmao you are literally inferior in every dimension. Just end it already, you have nothing.

• Ugh..
Least self hating shitskin on the forum

@Gengar Congrats he took your spot

I dont even get it. People told him its a mix, with many being nice and many not, literally like any other place. Whats the issue exactly?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Razeb, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
LMAO monkey nigger pajeet over here talking about skintones in every single one of his fucking gay little nigger posts is now saying that he doesn't care about skintone when he always brings up his skintone, he literally can't help himself :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Post your fucking face now, let's see it. I know for a fact your monkey ass looks more pajeet than me:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

It's over. Nigger's a 29 year old permavirgin bragging about his skintone lmao
Why tf would I post my face? Exactly you can't read. Go fucking find where I bragged about skintone it's your OWN fucking shitskin insecurity which you're projecting onto me. Every fucking time I speak it's YOU not me who brings it up.

I'm not even virgin anyway. I wish I was tho...

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Michael Myers
I don't think you're lighter. I'm just yellower. It's like saying a Japanese is lighter than tanned white guy.
JFL at two shitskins arguing who's skin is lighter colored shit than the other 😂 😂 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Razeb and SecularIslamist

I dont even get it. People told him its a mix, with many being nice and many not, literally like any other place. Whats the issue exactly?
Did you read the comments? I know gulf Arabs hate us.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Indians are subhuman and hated by every nation. They exceeded gypsy.
In UAE any indian will get 2-3 times lower salary than a white only because of ethnicity.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Why tf would I post my face? Exactly you can't read. Go fucking find where I bragged about skintone it's your OWN fucking shitskin insecurity which you're projecting onto me. Every fucking time I speak it's YOU not me who brings it up.

I'm not even virgin anyway. I wish I was tho...
No way the 29 year old pajeet subhuman who worships sandniggers like it's no one's business is accusing me of being insecure lmaoooo this isn't even the first time you've made these posts. But saaaar I am actually lightskin saaaar plis saaar. fucking kekd

You're a slow-witted, monkey nigger. Please do me a favour and end your pathetic pajeet existence. So fucking embarassing.

it's the othet way around my skin is clearly tanned my untanned skin is still red/aryan

regardless neither of us are white so our skin tone only mayters to within our own ethnicity

being a dark latino is a giga failo locally same for dravidian

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and latincell95

It's over. Nigger's a 29 year old permavirgin bragging about his skintone lmao you are literally inferior in every dimension. Just end it already, you have nothing.

Bruh this is a joke and you know it. First of all everyone in south asia "worships sandniggers" if by "worshipping" sandniggers you mean that lightskin, sharp pointy features and long faces are the standard of beauty, then this literally applies almost 2 billion curries that live in south asia lmfao. All the top bollywood actors and actors from other south asian film industries are all lightskin chadpreets/stacypreets that pass off more as MENA than they do your average curry, FOR A REASON LMFAO. NO COUNTRY in south asia is innocent of this.

JFL at two shitskins arguing who's skin is lighter colored shit than the other 😂 😂 😂
This is what I fucking mean, the subhuman SecularIslamist can't help himself when it comes to bringing up his skintone what an absolute fucking subhuman monkey :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
No way the 29 year old pajeet subhuman who worships sandniggers like it's no one's business is accusing me of being insecure lmaoooo this isn't even the first time you've made these posts. But saaaar I am actually lightskin saaaar plis saaar. fucking kekd

You're a slow-witted, monkey nigger. Please do me a favour and end your pathetic pajeet existence. So fucking embarassing.
Go find where I say this or anything like this, or stfu. You're the one who brings it up. Not me.

I read a bit and some were welcoming

At the end of the day boyo, you are creating more division between yourselves when you do this shit.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and SecularIslamist
I'm an "ISIS fan" because I don't worship women like you do, "muh no hijab" :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bring your sources if you are truthful.
you support the sharia in all aspects of government and that makes you some kind of islamist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck, Mosh12 and yeeyeeslayer
nah that's not really accurate either tbh, I don't hate them and have alot of Pakistani friends. Pakistanis are viewed in a better light than Indians and Bengalis for sure.

Most don't hate but they low-key view themselves as better than u they kinda see you as less, its honestly similar to the dynamic between europeans and Arabs, like they don't necessarily hate all of us and they'd be down to be are friends but they low-key view us as beneath them

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck
nah that's not really accurate either tbh, I don't hate them and have alot of Pakistani friends. Pakistanis are viewed in a better light than Indians and Bengalis for sure.

Most don't hate but they low-key view themselves as better than u they kinda see you as less, its honestly similar to the dynamic between europeans and Arabs, like they don't necessarily hate all of us and they'd be down to be are friends but they low-key view us as beneath them
I'm not talking about everyone. But it's a WELL KNOWN fact we're not treated well there.

It's not comparable at all to orientalists who look down on Arabs either. That feeling of religious and cultural superiority Arabs feel over south Asians is different to the colonising mindset of Europeans.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
you support the sharia in all aspects of government and that makes you some kind of islamist
So do I. I'd go further and support it in all aspects of life, science and society. The Shariah underpins every aspect of life.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 18522
I'm not talking about everyone. But it's a WELL KNOWN fact we're not treated well there.
yeah I don't deny that
It's not comparable at all to orientalists who look down on Arabs either. That feeling of religious and cultural superiority Arabs feel over south Asians is different to the colonising mindset of Europeans.
I think its comparable

In all seriousness thought as much as it might seem like im racist here (because that's how the culture of this site is) im actually not, and I don't like seeing racism towards south Asians from Arabs.

yeah I don't deny that

I think its comparable
It's not at all. The racist undertones of Angloid or French colonialism is different to the Germans mentality under fascism.

I don't think gulf Arabs have any genocidal undertones ofc. But it's a very patronising one.

In all seriousness thought as much as it might seem like im racist here (because that's how the culture of this site is) im actually not, and I don't like seeing racism towards south Asians from Arabs.
I'm not racist either. Just shitposting. Never experienced it but just saying it's known fact. Also the case in Turkey and maybe lesser extent Iran.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
So do I. I'd go further and support it in all aspects of life, science and society. The Shariah underpins every aspect of life.
sharia is in the past dude

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Michael Myers

No one is less self-hating than I.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday

Still crying huh, you goofy spic/nigger abomination?

• JFL