ITS OVER FOR LOOKSMAXXING

I

iammoh

Bronze
i live in a 3rd world country where people would never ever think of this subject, and i have a normie friend that has nothing to do with this stuff and he lived a normal normie life, he doesnt even know english that good, i saw that he liked an instagram short about hunter eyes and another one about mewing, its actually over even in here, all the people know, people all around the world are mewing and gymmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
i live in a 3rd world country where people would never ever think of this subject, and i have a normie friend that has nothing to do with this stuff and he lived a normal normie life, he doesnt even know english that good, i saw that he liked an instagram short about hunter eyes and another one about mewing, its actually over even in here, all the people know, people all around the world are mewing and gymmaxxing
Same i am seeing so manypeople being exposed to this at such a young age . This shit will become a arms race in future. Companies will try to capitalize on this. All due to extremely retarded incels who could not keep these things and theories to themselves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books and Krakowski
Like normies didn't already looksmax before

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Why are laughing huh..its over we will be mogged by these ambitious 13 year old who will start looksmaxxing even before they hit puberty @Krakowski

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
Same i am seeing so manypeople being exposed to this at such a young age . This shit will become a arms race in future. Companies will try to capitalize on this. All due to extremely retarded incels who could not keep these things and theories to themselves
it already is man, numerous normies i know already know about mewing, one friend told me once he did a jaw workout from youtube, AND IM ONLY 16 IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY, IMAGINE WHAT 1ST WORLD IS GONNA BE LIKE IN 5 YEARS JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:

They did not. Not the surgical aspect atleast. The knowledge is being used as a content to gain views. Soon products will be released yo assist looksmaxxing. No way people will let this opportunity go away

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Krakowski
it already is man, numerous normies i know already know about mewing, one friend told me once he did a jaw workout from youtube, AND IM ONLY 16 IN A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY, IMAGINE WHAT 1ST WORLD IS GONNA BE LIKE IN 5 YEARS JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
well it only used to be fashionmaxxing and maybe retarded gymmaxxing with limited knowledge now everything is exposed lol

• +1
Thank God theyre busy with copes at least

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski and horizontallytall
Thank God theyre busy with copes at least
True man . Hope some shit strikes and they forget about this shitm but tiktok and insta is constantly lookspilling them , this makes ur genuine people have a hard time . Earlier it was easy since most normies dont even have patience and dedication to even learn something now they are being spoonfed to do such things due to constant triggers

Hardmaxxing was unheard of other than rhino.
No it wasn't, I knew of jaw surgery ever since I was little, also very few people are getting surgeries in the first place.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
No it wasn't, I knew of jaw surgery ever since I was little, also very few people are getting surgeries in the first place.
I hope they die tryna getting surgeries

Why are laughing huh..its over we will be mogged by these ambitious 13 year old who will start looksmaxxing even before they hit puberty @Krakowski
just realise puberty can make you subhuman

I also knew of it but more as a medical procedure not a cosmetic option.

the apocalypse of looksmaxxing knowledge, we gonna see a boom in surgery and even more botches and prob many ropes.

• +1
Reactions: iammoh
over. if everyone looksmaxxes, no incel will have any chance. beginnin of the end

• +1
Better get working than boy!
Your competition is not only getting better, but increasing in number.

• +1
over. if everyone looksmaxxes, no incel will have any chance. beginnin of the end
True. Faggot here dont realise . I will be too late. Its already over. Rich kids taking hormones because tehy dont feel tall at 6'5 , its damn over for most poorcels

True. Faggot here dont realise . I will be too late. Its already over. Rich kids taking hormones because tehy dont feel tall at 6'5 , its damn over for most poorcels
if you dont moneymax just rope

• +1