Its over for sub 6 ft btw.The coping is over.

didnt read a single word. im the proof for myself that height is cope. as a 5'9 2/3 manlet i got approached more than any lanklet mate i know
So you got approached by a fat landwhale once and your ugly friends you go out with purely because you're afraid to get mogged by tall guy with normal+ face didn't? Wow man, time to brag a little bit!

"Short guys...You're disgusting!"
Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif
im literally raging rn

women literally want short men to kill themselves and thats not an exaggeration
i cant take this anymore. I need to fucking log off for the day tbh ngl
same boyo. i need to forget about this im sad

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Yo
I like talking about height if you didnt already notice.Look at this shit.Height is so fucking important its unreal.For some women any guy under 6 ft is a complete deal breaker.No chance.Midgets.Its over for you.
I'm 6 ft and barely made it.Holy fuck what is life all depending on your genetics and your phisycal attributes.

I looked at other threads and almost all demanded 6 ft 2 and up.Its crazy how important height is.They said on other threads.Height IS THE FIRST THING THEY LOOK AT.JFL I NEED TO GROW ANOTHER INCH OR I'M DOOMED
How Old are YOu btw?. This thing has Been passed around in this Site allegedly increases HGH maximizing your Genetic Potential

im literally raging rn

women literally want short men to kill themselves and thats not an exaggeration

same boyo. i need to forget about this im sad
Wtf is this shit?They are literally all roasting short guts for the fun of it.Its official.Height cannot be denied or put out as overrated.It is The single best asset a man can have.You cant change it.Your face you can change.

So you got approached by a fat landwhale once and your ugly friends you go out with purely because you're afraid to get mogged by tall guy with normal+ face didn't? Wow man, time to brag a little bit!
i got approached by 7 girls ranging from psl 4.5 to 6.5. keep coping

Wtf is this shit?They are literally all roasting short guts for the fun of it.Its official.Height cannot be denied or put out as overrated.It is The single best asset a man can have.You cant change it.Your face you can change.
i think they are equally important but women just love to hate short men its very socially acceptable its fucking evil

i hope all those sluts on twitter get cancer . i want them to suffer

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
I'm 17 in 6 days
Height? Families Height? My dad is 6ft 3 and mum is 5ft 8 and a 1/2 So should defintely be over 6ft 1 as I am still 15 and 6ft and a 1/2

Height? Families Height? My dad is 6ft 3 and mum is 5ft 8 and a 1/2 So should defintely be over 6ft 1 as I am still 15 and 6ft and a 1/2
If your dad is 6 ft 3 and your 15and 6ft 1/2 you'll probably follow your dad's roots.
Dont worry about me.Its over.Mum 5 ft 2 dad 5 ft8.I just need to accept my height altough I want to be more attractive in that department

If your dad is 6 ft 3 and your 15and 6ft 1/2 you'll probably follow your dad's roots.
Dont worry about me.Its over.Mum 5 ft 2 dad 5 ft8.I just need to accept my height altough I want to be more attractive in that department
Nah man tell me. There is no Shame If you're a MAnlet even at almost 17. That's The point of this furum we must help.

Nah man tell me. There is no Shame If you're a MAnlet even at almost 17. That's The point of this furum we must help.
Well I'm not a manlet soo.

i got approached by 7 girls ranging from psl 4.5 to 6.5. keep coping
That's nothing. Jfl if you think your height isn't part of your looks.

That's nothing. Jfl if you think your height isn't part of your looks.
thats nothing. ok dude how many chicks have approached you this year coping lanklet.

face >>>>>>>>>>>>> height >> body

thats nothing. ok dude how many chicks have approached you this year coping lanklet.

No man,Its height first when over 18.Since most guys are jacked and looksmaxxed at that age.That height plays a significant role

''6ft is minimum or you're subhuman'' I'm just about 6ft btw what a coincidence

No man,Its height first when over 18.Since most guys are jacked and looksmaxxed at that age.That height plays a significant role
hahahahhaha ok dude. lookism is back up btw u can continue trolling there

hahahahhaha ok dude. lookism is back up btw u can continue trolling there
Hmm the site turned kinda shit
I like it more here😁
''6ft is minimum or you're subhuman'' I'm just about 6ft btw what a coincidence
Lol because girls call me tall but many guys are just under my height so 5 ft 11 is death.6 ft is ok.I know because I am and havent flushed myself yet

Every time I go out drinking with friends. Also few times in school by hot girls, and was also asked to finnish version of prom by 5 girls from school I don't even know. A milfs in bar also have called me model/mannequinn looking and one said I look that good that I could get any girl. They were just flattering though, I'm not some giga chad, but height is HUGE halo. Of course ugly tall guy is still just ugly, but it definetely is big bonus.

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
I like talking about height if you didnt already notice.Look at this shit.Height is so fucking important its unreal.For some women any guy under 6 ft is a complete deal breaker.No chance.Midgets.Its over for you.
I'm 6 ft and barely made it.Holy fuck what is life all depending on your genetics and your phisycal attributes.

I looked at other threads and almost all demanded 6 ft 2 and up.Its crazy how important height is.They said on other threads.Height IS THE FIRST THING THEY LOOK AT.JFL I NEED TO GROW ANOTHER INCH OR I'M DOOMED
I just hope I grow another three inches before I reach my adult height, it wouldn’t be ideal but acceptable.

Every time I go out drinking with friends. Also few times in school by hot girls, and was also asked to finnish version of prom by 5 girls from school I don't even know. A milfs in bar also have called me model/mannequinn looking and one said I look that good that I could get any girl. They were just flattering though, I'm not some giga chad, but height is HUGE halo. Of course ugly tall guy is still just ugly, but it definetely is big bonus.
Tall is always a bonus.Tall is godlike.If you're tall with good body body and dead average face.You are HOT to women.Dead serious

• JFL
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 2352
I'm not saying that girls like short guys, just saying normal girls who haven't been fucked by internet culture aren't as openly heightist.
I haven't heard anyone say "6'2+ only" in real life ever in my area, most people here don't use tinder btw

I'm not saying that girls like short guys, just saying normal girls who haven't been fucked by internet culture aren't as openly heightist.
I haven't heard anyone say "6'2+ only" in real life ever in my area, most people here don't use tinder btw

what country do you ilve in?

I live in Germany but it depends on the area.
In big cities you will probably find superficial girls that mock men below 6'5.
I don't live near major cities and never experienced something that heightist.
Just had a landwhale teacher say she likes tall fat men

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName
I live in Germany but it depends on the area.
In big cities you will probably find superficial girls that mock men below 6'5.
I don't live near major cities and never experienced something that heightist.
Just had a landwhale teacher say she likes tall fat men
Men below 6 ft 5 I mean just no.What are you talking about?6 ft 4 and you get mocked
Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif
FOR HEIGHT

• JFL
do you ever leave your basement?
Every.single.day.
For multiple hours at least.Also I'm 6 ft and good looking Everybody respects and likes me.I made out with a jb I just met 5 hours ago.Dont tell me anything Son.Im in germany an altough 6 foot is the cutoff.6 ft 4 is giant tier.No matter how you cope ya dumbass

OP = Retarded

• +1
Every.single.day.
For multiple hours at least.Also I'm 6 ft and good looking Everybody respects and likes me.I made out with a jb I just met 5 hours ago.Dont tell me anything Son.Im in germany an altough 6 foot is the cutoff.6 ft 4 is giant tier.No matter how you cope ya dumbass

it read like you meant 6'4 is considered short.
write better.
also, even at 5'8 i had short flings in munich, every time i'm there.
means nothing.

it read like you meant 6'4 is considered short.
write better.
Yea well I'm sorry I meant that the other guy said that guys under 6 ft 5 get mocked by superficial girls.As if 6 ft 4 guys would get mocked...

• +1
Coping subhuman incel OP, I'm 5'11 and you'll never experience fucking hot 16yo JBs like I did, nor all the lanklets subhumans in here. Keep crying for me please.

• WTF
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Coping subhuman incel OP, I'm 5'11 and you'll never experience fucking hot 16yo JBs like I did, nor all the lanklets subhumans in here. Keep crying for me please.
5 ft 11 and claims to be a Man
giphy.gif

I fucked more jbs then you have too you subhuman.Im good looking and taller than you you Utter failure of a man dont brag about fucking jbs.Everybody does

5 ft 11 and claims to be a Man
giphy.gif

I fucked more jbs then you have too you subhuman.Im good looking and taller than you you Utter failure of a man dont brag about fucking jbs.Everybody does
Oh my god true you're 3cms taller than me you must mog me so hard with your twink estrogenic bitch ass frame, you little pencil necked faggot you'd look like a teenage girl next to me and those 3cms won't change anything to that. Keep coping and crying blood for me twink.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, ElliotRodgerJr and Deleted member 1100
Oh my god true you're 3cms taller than me you must mog me so hard with your twink estrogenic bitch ass frame, you little pencil necked faggot you'd look like a teenage girl next to me and those 3cms won't change anything to that. Keep coping and crying blood for me twink.
Chill man I was just kidding😉

ITT autistic tallfag cyclejerk
JFL
F
L

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Chill man I was just kidding😉
We gucci. Btw fucking JBs doesn't count as fucking JBs if you're a youngster yourself. It only counts if you fuck them in your 20s. And the older you get the more meaningful it gets.

Reminder this is OP:

83617 ac1fc1ab3601b482a0a57d5bb505e7de

Typical of a looksmaxer... a young ~17yo dumbadolescent with ZERO sexual dimorphism thinking he's the shit, how about you grow a pair of brow ridge before talking shit

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Reminder this is OP:

View attachment 85963View attachment 85964

Typical of a looksmaxer... a young ~17yo dumbadolescent with ZERO sexual dimorphism thinking he's the shit, how about you grow a pair of brow ridge before talking shit

tenor.gif
Lol you have no browridge so you have zero dimorphism.I doubt it.I am getting ripped right now and am 6 feet.I have some dimorphisim+my pretty face=Jb slayer ya dumbass

Dudes if women will devalue and ridicule men for being short which is out of our control then why can't we do the same with women with small breasts? It's kinda the same if you think about it.

Small boobs=short height.
Medium boobs= medium height.
Big boobies= tall height.

Both are ONLY looks multipliers, both are uncontrollable.

Well endowed women will more likely demand taller guys.

But Yeah it's time we tit shame them flat chesters.

Dudes if women will devalue and ridicule men for being short which is out of our control then why can't we do the same with women with small breasts? It's kinda the same if you think about it.

Small boobs=short height.
Medium boobs= medium height.
Big boobies= tall height.

Both are ONLY looks multipliers, both are uncontrollable.

Well endowed women will more likely demand taller guys.

But Yeah it's time we tit shame them flat chesters.
Well but the thing is height is a dealbreaker for many women.Boobs Is not.If she is a girl and has a vagina which 99% have.She is attractive

Well but the thing is height is a dealbreaker for many women.Boobs Is not.If she is a girl and has a vagina which 99% have.She is attractive
Doesn't count men are dogs, women are genetic analyzing robots.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117

SUB 6 FOOT 3 IS DEATH

Didn't read. Will never read. Didn't care.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Girls don’t know anything about height, guys who are 5’9-5’10 fraud being 6’0 and get away with it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Users who are viewing this thread

Back