Its over for sub 6 ft btw.The coping is over.

No,keep it coping 183 cm is minimum to be a human these days.188 cm Start of a good life
Very true, I need to get LL if I dont grow an 1.5 inches more but it seems over for me as I am just about to finish my teens.

Every time I go out drinking with friends. Also few times in school by hot girls, and was also asked to finnish version of prom by 5 girls from school I don't even know. A milfs in bar also have called me model/mannequinn looking and one said I look that good that I could get any girl. They were just flattering though, I'm not some giga chad, but height is HUGE halo. Of course ugly tall guy is still just ugly, but it definetely is big bonus.
Bro aren’t you short calisthenics bodybuilder
Fuck it’s over , can I make fun of the women weight . Every time I see a land whale on tinder I automatically want to puke🤮

I like talking about height if you didnt already notice.Look at this shit.Height is so fucking important its unreal.For some women any guy under 6 ft is a complete deal breaker.No chance.Midgets.Its over for you.
I'm 6 ft and barely made it.Holy fuck what is life all depending on your genetics and your phisycal attributes.

I looked at other threads and almost all demanded 6 ft 2 and up.Its crazy how important height is.They said on other threads.Height IS THE FIRST THING THEY LOOK AT.JFL I NEED TO GROW ANOTHER INCH OR I'M DOOMED
You have to be 9/10 or above for face to matter more than height. I think people who choose face over height rarely go out. You aren't gonna see a face outmog height unless the dude is like a 9/10 or above. Otherwise, it is over for manlets especially if the girls are wearing heels which literally every girl is.

Bro aren’t you short calisthenics bodybuilder
Fuck it’s over , can I make fun of the women weight . Every time I see a land whale on tinder I automatically want to puke🤮
You fine dude? Forgot your medications?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You have to be 9/10 or above for face to matter more than height. I think people who choose face over height rarely go out. You aren't gonna see a face outmog height unless the dude is like a 9/10 or above. Otherwise, it is over for manlets especially if the girls are wearing heels which literally every girl is.
My 5'7 friend has had sex more than my 6'1 friend. Jfl at anyone thinking height>face. Get out from your basement and talk to someone in real life you larping manlet.

Fuck man. I wish I didn’t drink alcohol since age 14 or did accutane at age 16. really fucked up my body development

Cope, 6psl 5'6>5psl 6'3

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol
Height is Cope Even staceys in my class Said that 6 feet is the Perfect height in Germany

Tall is always a bonus.Tall is godlike.If you're tall with good body body and dead average face.You are HOT to women.Dead serious
Unless you're 6'2, height means fuck all.

Unless you're 6'2, height means fuck all.
MAJOR COPE.SO IT MEANS FUCK ALL WETHER YOUR 5 FT 9 OR 6 FT 1?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Height is Cope Even staceys in my class Said that 6 feet is the Perfect height in Germany
The hottest stacy in my class said 6 ft 6 is ideal because her ex boyfriend is that tall

MAJOR COPE.SO IT MEANS FUCK ALL WETHER YOUR 5 FT 9 OR 6 FT 1?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The hottest stacy in my class said 6 ft 6 is ideal because her ex boyfriend is that tall
ich kenn nicht eine stacey die auf 2 meter männer steht tbh ab 195 ist man fast schon zu groß

ich kenn nicht eine stacey die auf 2 meter männer steht tbh ab 195 ist man fast schon zu groß
Hmm kann sein das sie spaß gemacht hat.Aber Sie meinte sie sieht auf sehr große jungs wie ihren ex der auf unserer schule der größte.War bestimmt nur übertrieben.Aber größe ist trotzdem wichtig.Kein Zweifel

My 5'7 friend has had sex more than my 6'1 friend. Jfl at anyone thinking height>face. Get out from your basement and talk to someone in real life you larping manlet.
Then your 6'1 friend is subhuman. Have you ever gone to a club and see how much gravity taller guys hold over girls?

• +1
Reactions: FaceandHFD
Have you ever gone to a club
I'm in high school I'm not an old faggot like you. Face > Height. You have to have complete autistm to think otherwise.

182cm night height(barefoot).
going to fraud 1-1.5inches with lifts to escape manletism

• +1
Reactions: ExCel
I'm in high school I'm not an old faggot like you. Face > Height. You have to have complete autistm to think otherwise.
Literally 19 faggot and jfl at using being in highschool as an excuse to not getting into a club. Just fake id unless you are a twink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back