It's over, I'm ugly. Time to LDAR..

D

Deleted member 47272

Synaesthesia
@OhMan It's actually so fucking over for me. I can't see things ever getting better for me anymore. I am a friendless, aspie, midlet, ugly, UGLY UGLY UGLY genetic failure. I am a teratoma, I may have the characteristics of a human, but there's no denying it - I am a subhuman. I don't see myself ever getting a girlfriend - I am way too far ugly for that. But even if I wasn't, I'm not even sure if I'd be able to keep her if I was good looking enough to pull a girl. I missed out on my social development years and never went on a date or anything of the like. People I've known for the past 2 years alone have had 3 or more girlfriends, meanwhile I've had 0. Zip. Nada. There is not a single friend I have that I knew whilst I had a girlfriend. These past two days I finally braved myself to look in the mirror at school after a long time without doing it. I was disgusted by cursed reflection, not only am I ugly, I'm a social manlet, I have 0 confidence, I literally cannot get myself to socialize with normies as it feels like a herculean task for me, and attractive women HATE me. It's over. It's so fucking over. I almost feel moved to the point of crying for the first time in years - I am an absolute failure in every single since of the word. I have never thought more about killing myself. A decaying pile of shit is prettier than me. Literally negative PSL score. If I went outside more often, laws would be written to keep you from scarring people with my disgusting, vile, putrid, gag inducing face and prevent me from showing it in public. I would be locked away for crimes against humanity and possibly euthanized for being such a gross alien creature. The only thing I'm truly above average in is penis size, which means jack shit due to the rest of my failures. What do I do if I can't do anything?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@OhMan

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
Impressive you tried to tag him twice and failed twice. You fail in everything you do hahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Samsepioler, greywind, It'snotover and 10 others
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@BrahminBoss nigga I got vomiting so hard

If your Ltn right now with inflation ur subhuman brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: username2947161
You're literally curry lmao. I may be whatever, but thank fucking GOD I'm not curry.
Who says you iam curry thank god Iam not subhuman like you. You said you are pure ugly in ur thread nigga. Go to study. Using mobile is bad son

Who says you iam curry thank god Iam not subhuman like you. You said you are pure ugly in ur thread nigga. Go to study. Using mobile is bad son
What?

You're literally curry lmao. I may be whatever, but thank fucking GOD I'm not curry.
No point in being glad you’re not a curry when you’re a subhuman unlovable fuck still. Might as well be a curry.

• +1
Welcome to the club

I got problems ❌
Problems got me✅
IMG 6587

• JFL