It’s over with the only girl that (maybe(I don’t think so)) loved me

M

madaaa

Iron
She stopped texting me for hours but she was still active on social media so I checked her followers and she had a new one. I clicked on his profile and he was 1000 times more attractive than me. Like it’s so obvious at this point. But I don’t even feel bad even if I looked better girls could still found someone better than me I accepted a long time ago the concept of “she isn’t yours it’s only your turn” but I still needed to vent tbh.

She stopped texting me for hours but she was still active on social media so I checked her followers and she had a new one. I clicked on his profile and he was 1000 times more attractive than me. Like it’s so obvious at this point. But I don’t even feel bad even if I looked better girls could still found someone better than me I accepted a long time ago the concept of “she isn’t yours it’s only your turn” but I still needed to vent tbh.
2455877 76E797E9 62E7 49AF ABAE 0ED66CEDB089

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
At least you have us bro. Don't feel sad. She might be more attracted to you if you start lifting weights in the shower

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, 147 and madaaa
At least you have us bro. Don't feel sad. She might be more attracted to you if you start lifting weights in the shower
You’re right maybe if I subscribe to hustler university and take cold showers while shaving my hair off because it is not masculine maybe then she will be attracted to me