It's over

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
It's over for us subhumans. Even if we ascend with every surgery known in planet earth we won't be trully happy. No surgery for your wasted youth, for broken heart, for bad memories with woman. And even if you find women that will like you and she find outs about surgeries she will leave you. True fear is lack of hope. And i'm realy scared. Scared of my future and that i will never be who i wanna be. Listening songs about love and using imagination is Our only hope.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Even if we ascend with every surgery known in planet earth we won't be trully happy. No surgery for your wasted youth, for broken heart, for bad memories with woman.
Well yeah but it's better than rotting in your basement and happiness can be changed by drugs/steroids

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Bluepill and Zeta ascended
It's over for us subhumans. Even if we ascend with every surgery known in planet earth we won't be trully happy. No surgery for your wasted youth, for broken heart, for bad memories with woman. And even if you find women that will like you and she find outs about surgeries she will leave you. True fear is lack of hope. And i'm realy scared. Scared of my future and that i will never be who i wanna be. Listening songs about love and using imagination is Our only hope.
inject asap

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
greycel = not reading

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel