It's so comical to see roided out manlets

enstictively this makes sense when we imagine the usual stereotype, but jeremy allen pill disproves this. bro is a 5.6 framecel mouthbreather and his kalvin klein commercial has generated millions of simping women, even tho many disagreed completely since there is never universal appeal. anecdotally, i know a 5'4 musclemaxxed dude at my old gym who was NTmaxxed and he was loved and respected by everyone plus he had many girls flirting but he was gl and had a deep voice, so just dont be a dickhead full of rage and maxx out all other stats. he was still perceived as masculine. and yes, never go full on bodybuilder level of muscles, well known to have minimal appeal outside gym girls niche, but natty limit is clearly a massive SMV boost, specially with veiny hands, a known giga halo due to signalling vascular health propably. and make sure u dont make your entire personality about the gym, massive failo in the eyes of most women.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If you are under a certain height being jacked makes you look shorter, but if you are above 6’2 or so it makes you look taller. Weird tbh
Because taller men are gods gift to earth, it's easier for taller men to feaud their height as well jfl😭😭

Broootal, drwarfmaxxing is hhe only way

Also look at Jeff Nippard. That dude is 5’4 and if he didn’t become a bodybuilder he would never have been able to status maxx and money maxx the way he has. He is highly respected in the fitness industry and also seems to have had some decent looking gfs.
Jeff Nippard has decent Face and has status and money, plus Gym Niche. However imagine him Being 6 feet height, he'd be Slayer

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
when your short thats the only route you can choose being the stocky meat head

Dude if you are below 5'7 pls don't gymmax just stop eating food and be lean lmao saw a roided out 5'5-5'6 guy looked extremely comical with his retarded proportions dude might think he is the shit when a tall skinny lanklet could beat him up in a fight easily and get girls too
Autism everyone should gymax

• +1
Dude if you are below 5'7 pls don't gymmax just stop eating food and be lean lmao saw a roided out 5'5-5'6 guy looked extremely comical with his retarded proportions dude might think he is the shit when a tall skinny lanklet could beat him up in a fight easily and get girls too
what did a gymgoer do to you?

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Definitely don’t roidmax but manlets still must gymcel and be athletic. If you’re short you can’t afford not to be in shape. Example: One of my friends is a 5’5 normie but completely shredded like a natty bodybuilder and has been in a happy relationship with a S-lite chick who has an insane body (Gym niche match you could say). Being in shape gives you more of a chance. It also will help you not be disrespected as much by taller men (Will still happen but less so).

HOWEVER you are absolutely right about the roidmaxxing midgets. They don’t look tough, they just look comical. My friend I described earlier has the physique of Brad Pitt in fight club or zac efron in Baywatch, maybe just a bit more mass than those guys actually. If he tried looking like arnold he would look like a FUCKING DORK.
AGREED THX 4 LIFEFUEL

• +1