It's so over for me

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I remember once at a water park with my ex I told her that I might want kids in the future when before I told her I didn't and she legit seemed distraught at this idea. She is a single mother, prob 25 yo at the time, black and was on welfare, though she probably got a job as a teacher recently.

What the fuck is the point of being a functioning member of society if even someone like that cheats on me multiple times. Doesn't make any sense.

Hey, bro, you probably mog me.

My only relationship was from 14 to 24 and she cheated, took the 2 kids, and left. After a decade together. Brutal shit man, probably wouldn't have happened if I wasnt so ugly tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
Hey, bro, you probably mog me.

My only relationship was from 14 to 24 and she cheated, took the 2 kids, and left. After a decade together. Brutal shit man, probably wouldn't have happened if I wasnt so ugly tbh

You have kids ?

if it was chad then she would have begged for his cum right there and then.

kids at 24? Holy fuarrk
I wanted a family. I was raised by my grandfather and grandmother, who taught me the ways of their time. Little did I know that in current year I was just setting myself up for failure and being absolutely crushed.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2205
Society is very shitty, man.

I wanted a family. I was raised by my grandfather and grandmother, who taught me the ways of their time. Little did I know that in current year I was just setting myself up for failure and being absolutely crushed.
Shit that's brutal af, these hoes ain't loyal man. The worst part has got to be that she took the kids, fuck her. At least she wanted to have your kids at the very least. My ex didn't want shit to do with my genes.

You are the biggest volcel I’ve ever seen. Do you want to see my face? you’ll laugh at your problems at 6’3 compared to mine at 5’8.

You are the biggest volcel I’ve ever seen. Do you want to see my face? you’ll laugh at your problems at 6’3 compared to mine at 5’8.
Ngl your face on your lean pic mogs me and face is literally the most important aspect. I don't think being 5'8'' disqualifies you for anything man besides maybe girls taller than that but that's very rare anyways.

Society, man.

Ngl your face on your lean pic mogs me and face is literally the most important aspect. I don't think being 5'8'' disqualifies you for anything man besides maybe girls taller than that but that's very rare anyways.
No you should be doing better than me yes I might be a bit more masc looking and better looking but overall your SMV is higher considering you mog me by 7 inches jfl while i maybe mog u face wise by 0.5 PSL

2374.jpg