Its so over holy fuck

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
i see all those subhumans cope and say bluepilled shit i cant take it anymore. I cannot say my true opinion bc im subhuman so that would make things even worse for me. i hate my fucking life i feel like a bug looking at butterflys and convincing myself that i‘ll be like that one day. My brain working so hard rn so i dont randomly fucking kill myself. Im so close to going mentally insane.

(Im writing this shit as a coping mechanism)

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 28896
i see all those subhumans cope and say bluepilled shit i cant take it anymore. I cannot say my true opinion bc im subhuman so that would make things even worse for me. i hate my fucking life i feel like a bug looking at butterflys and convincing myself that i‘ll be like that one day. My brain working so hard rn so i dont randomly fucking kill myself. Im so close to going mentally insane.

(Im writing this shit as a coping mechanism)
same fuck mylife

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
looks are cope. dead srs btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28916, Graham, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
boyo @depressionmaxxing you must keep going, you arent as ugly as me and you dont even look that bad
try looksmaxxing and do what you want, sometimes coping is actually a good thing

Grind for yourself/god/family but never for women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 28916
and bro gymmaxing can literally save your life no joke I use the gym as therapy

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer, depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 28916
You're a normie (not deformed or abnormal).
Consequently, you can still live a good life.
Have you tried psychedelics yet? Might help you get over your mental illness. I'd recommend that you do LSD or shrooms, and ofc go heavy.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
The truth is we are mentally impaired as normies and LTN easily get relationships (not with chad treatment ofc), if you lurk on here you are essentially a loner and not socialcirclemaxxed so we need to pump the Looks and Money to the roof in order to compensate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, AscensionCel and Graham
The truth is we are mentally impaired as normies and LTN easily get relationships (not with chad treatment ofc), if you lurk on here you are essentially a loner and not socialcirclemaxxed so we need to pump the Looks and Money to the roof in order to compensate
bro i just wanna feel genuine love. i dont wanna compensate with money. ive been shitted on so much i‘ve been alone for a year and everyday i decide to keep on going. Not even my family loves me like they do my sibling and i blame that on my looks. So many people hate me and i barely even speak. At work at school at home anywhere i go its always the same miserbale feeling and literally nobody understands me outside this forum

boyo @depressionmaxxing you must keep going, you arent as ugly as me and you dont even look that bad
try looksmaxxing and do what you want, sometimes coping is actually a good thing
i cant cope anymore
and bro gymmaxing can literally save your life no joke I use the gym as therapy
I‘ve been doing that and my genes disappoint again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30477
bro i just wanna feel genuine love. i dont wanna compensate with money. ive been shitted on so much i‘ve been alone for a year and everyday i decide to keep on going. Not even my family loves me like they do my sibling and i blame that on my looks. So many people hate me and i barely even speak. At work at school at home anywhere i go its always the same miserbale feeling and literally nobody understands me outside this forum
looks is not the problem if your family hates you bro

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
i cant cope anymore

I‘ve been doing that and my genes disappoint again
EAT ALOT BUT NOT FAST FOOD,LEARNING how TO COOK IS FUN AND CAN HELP IN YOUR FITNESS JOURNEY AND I RECOMMEND makeing shakes however im not sure what your goal is

Play a sport with some friends or make a friend at a park,pick up a hobby,running,get a pet lol they love unconditionally,get a gym bro/personal trainer,do swimming.

• +1
Play a sport with some friends or make a friend at a park,pick up a hobby,running,get a pet lol they love unconditionally,get a gym bro/personal trainer,do swimming.
i appreciate the help but im doing all of that and believe me when i say that nothing gets better bc once i look in the mirrow it all doesnt matter

i appreciate the help but im doing all of that and believe me when i say that nothing gets better bc once i look in the mirrow it all doesnt matter
seems like a you problem PM me your face

Man, I get it. Shit like that fucking hurts to hear. Hearing Blue pill things can really make you mad as you want them to be true, your brain wants them to be true, and your whole body wants them to be true, but we didn't choose how evolution wanted to work. If I could control it, I would make looks the last thing you need to find someone you love, but at last it is. I'm not going to give any blue pill advice, OP, as we both know it ain't going to change shit, but just know that there are ways to cope, there are things that you can do to live a desecrated life without any women, even as a subhuman, it is possible. Find things that you enjoy and do them; do it until you forget about real life. I know it feels like coping, which it is, but I would rather cope by doing things I enjoy than hear about things that I know will never work.

Do what is best for you, Op. That's all I've got to say.

• +1
posted it look in my account
why are you even in this forum anyways lol its just gonna make you feel worse leave this toxic shithole and continue progressing.

• +1
yeah probably they realised how my personality has gone to rotten shit
same situation bro came to conclusion I can’t really do much about it and looks and money are my only hope

• +1
why are you even in this forum anyways lol its just gonna make you feel worse leave this toxic shithole and continue progressing.
ive been studying faces before i knew that the blackpill was a thing. 2 years after studying jaw surgery i found out that there were people just as autistic as me on a forum. it came to me naturally sadly

ive been studying faces before i knew that the blackpill was a thing. 2 years after studying jaw surgery i found out that there were people just as autistic as me on a forum. it came to me naturally sadly
im blackpilled but the only way to not get depressed it seems is to be redpilled/bluepilled.Guts lives in a pretty much vanta midnight blackpilled world but he still progresses and moves on granted though hes a literal Gigachad lol,berserk has to be my favourite anime/manga depicting how the world truly is.

Last edited:
  • +1