this is so demoralizing

thegiganigga

thegiganigga

Iron
I can’t find a job to save my fucking live holy fucking shit this is retarded as fuck for fucks sake im tired to rot in my house, play cod and beat my dick because some retarded ass manager don’t wanna hire me “muh the team is full” I understand I can’t control everything but it’s been months and i’ve applied like everywhere??? I lost my gym membership and i’m in debt this is so fucking ridiculous im about to crash out plus fuck having a 9-5 but i need the money :feelswah: this is literally mental torture all you have to do is thug it out and be patient.

And for everyone saying “muh lack of experience ” I had over 4 jobs where i stayed at for more than 6 months, which 2 of them are in sales

And finally that’s why i decided to enlist in the active duty military instead. I was primarily interested to go in the reserve. :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: med
I can’t find a job to save my fucking live holy fucking shit this is retarded as fuck for fucks sake im tired to rot in my house, play cod and beat my dick because some retarded ass manager don’t wanna hire me “muh the team is full” I understand I can’t control everything but it’s been months and i’ve applied like everywhere??? I lost my gym membership and i’m in debt this is so fucking ridiculous im about to crash out plus fuck having a 9-5 but i need the money :feelswah: this is literally mental torture all you have to do is thug it out and be patient.

And for everyone saying “muh lack of experience ” I have over 4 jobs where i stayed at for more than 6 months, which 2 of them are in sales

And finally that’s why i decided to enlist in the active duty military instead. I was primarily interested to go in the reserve. :feelscry:
It's shit mate literally all I do is figure out how to win money on ufc fights
And I'm getting better at it just a few slip ups last card

Attachments

• 17146907297963982088328327112315.jpg
    17146907297963982088328327112315.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: thegiganigga
It's shit mate literally all I do is figure out how to win money on ufc fights
And I'm getting better at it just a few slip ups last card
literally the only way to get a job nowadays is through connections and references, unless you wanna work at a shit job that hires everybody and they pay you minimum wage but im lowkey at that point rn:feelswah::feelswah:

same boat brotha, job market is absolutely cucked rn

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, med and soulless_npc