It's time to ban homophobia and transphobia on Looksmax

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
Dear Looksmax.org Moderators and Administrators,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you today with a pressing concern that requires your immediate attention. It has come to my attention that instances of homophobia and transphobia are persistently occurring on the Looksmax Forum. As a member of the global community, I firmly believe in the principles of equality, respect, and inclusivity for all individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

While I understand that Looksmax focuses primarily on discussions related to appearance and self-improvement, it is crucial to acknowledge the negative impact that discriminatory behavior can have on vulnerable individuals within the community. Homophobia and transphobia contribute to an environment of hostility, fear, and exclusion, which not only undermines the well-being of those targeted and puts their lives in danger but also tarnishes the reputation of the entire forum.

Looksmax.org has the power to be an inclusive and supportive platform for individuals seeking advice and guidance on improving their appearance and boosting their self-confidence. By taking a strong stance against homophobia and transphobia, you can foster an atmosphere that encourages positive interactions and meaningful discussions. By promoting understanding, empathy, and acceptance, the forum can become a safe space where all members can freely express themselves and improve their lives without fear of discrimination or prejudice.

I kindly request that you consider implementing the following measures to address this pressing issue:

1. Clearly define and enforce community guidelines that explicitly prohibit any form of homophobia and transphobia. Ensure that these guidelines are readily accessible to all forum members.
  2. Establish a reporting system that allows users to flag instances of homophobia and transphobia quickly and efficiently.
  3. Take swift action against any reported cases of discrimination, including warnings, temporary suspensions, or permanent bans, depending on the severity of the offense.
  4. Educate forum members about the importance of diversity and respect through informative posts, awareness campaigns, or dedicated discussion threads.
By taking a proactive approach, Looksmax.org can lead by example and reach the mainstream by demonstrating its commitment to fostering a welcoming environment for all members, irrespective of their sexual orientation or gender identity. Implementing these measures will not only enhance the forum's reputation but also ensure that individuals from diverse backgrounds can freely participate in discussions and share their experiences without fear of prejudice or hate. This will pay off in the future and this forum will finally start to be taken more seriously and respected.

Thank you for your attention to this critical matter. I sincerely hope that you will give due consideration to my request and work towards creating a forum that promotes inclusivity, understanding, and respect.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, arabcelxxx, Lord-Arthur_17 and 21 others

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you today with a pressing concern that requires your immediate attention. It has come to my attention that instances of homophobia and transphobia are persistently occurring on the Looksmax Forum. As a member of the global community, I firmly believe in the principles of equality, respect, and inclusivity for all individuals, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

While I understand that Looksmax focuses primarily on discussions related to appearance and self-improvement, it is crucial to acknowledge the negative impact that discriminatory behavior can have on vulnerable individuals within the community. Homophobia and transphobia contribute to an environment of hostility, fear, and exclusion, which not only undermines the well-being of those targeted and puts their lives in danger but also tarnishes the reputation of the entire forum.

Looksmax.org has the power to be an inclusive and supportive platform for individuals seeking advice and guidance on improving their appearance and boosting their self-confidence. By taking a strong stance against homophobia and transphobia, you can foster an atmosphere that encourages positive interactions and meaningful discussions. By promoting understanding, empathy, and acceptance, the forum can become a safe space where all members can freely express themselves and improve their lives without fear of discrimination or prejudice.

I kindly request that you consider implementing the following measures to address this pressing issue:

1. Clearly define and enforce community guidelines that explicitly prohibit any form of homophobia and transphobia. Ensure that these guidelines are readily accessible to all forum members.
  2. Establish a reporting system that allows users to flag instances of homophobia and transphobia quickly and efficiently.
  3. Take swift action against any reported cases of discrimination, including warnings, temporary suspensions, or permanent bans, depending on the severity of the offense.
  4. Educate forum members about the importance of diversity and respect through informative posts, awareness campaigns, or dedicated discussion threads.
By taking a proactive approach, Looksmax.org can lead by example and reach the mainstream by demonstrating its commitment to fostering a welcoming environment for all members, irrespective of their sexual orientation or gender identity. Implementing these measures will not only enhance the forum's reputation but also ensure that individuals from diverse backgrounds can freely participate in discussions and share their experiences without fear of prejudice or hate. This will pay off in the future and this forum will finally start to be taken more seriously and respected.

Thank you for your attention to this critical matter. I sincerely hope that you will give due consideration to my request and work towards creating a forum that promotes inclusivity, understanding, and respect.
Dnrd faggot

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 25377 and 9 others
Dnrd faggot
this is the type of aberrant behaviour I am talking about mods you need to do something or else we'll always be seen as freaks!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 28691
this is the type of aberrant behaviour I am talking about mods you need to do something or else we'll always be seen as freaks!
Don’t you literally take dick?

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ascension, HeightPilledum and 1 other person
I asked tino and curlyheadjames the two creators of looksmaxxing and the blackpill they agree with me

fuck off you dirty faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Geoff2024 and Deleted member 5815
KILL ALL THE FAGGOTS KILL ALL THE TRANNIES (in gta 4)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 25377, Geoff2024 and 2 others

Time to ban u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, arabcelxxx and Deleted member 5815
KILL ALL THE FAGGOTS KILL ALL THE TRANNIES
reporting to your local authorities you have to be stupid to say that kind of stuff online it's atleast 10 years of prison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
No homos and trannies are freaks

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
reporting to your local authorities you have to be stupid to say that kind of stuff online it's atleast 10 years of prison
i didnt knew that killing people in gta 4 was a crime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ascension and Deleted member 5815
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ascension, buflek and 6 others
Show love to them but they are wrong for being trans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 5815
The time has come.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691

they've patched the minecraft glitch I don't know if the gta 4 one still works
tbh i think this sort of things only happen in the us

nobody would arrest you for this sort of shit in a third world country

Are you actually Jewish?
It feels like one of those low caliber wignat larps

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Very gut!

• +1
I enjoy seeing homophobic virgins chimp and sperg out impotently too much

• +1
I might read it if its not chatgpt

alt for @mrriceguy

I enjoy seeing homophobic virgins chimp and sperg out impotently too much
fetchimage

keep seething over based bigots

• Love it
Reactions: Jase
chatgpt bullshit request fuck off faggot

• Love it
muh homophobia no faggot I just don’t hear or see degeneracy on my timeline

• Love it
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

"Hey ChatGPT, write me the most retarded Looksmax post of all time."

• JFL
He said in gta 4 dumbass

fetchimage

keep seething over based bigots
lol? I'm not seething at all. I'm probably way more bigoted, homophobic, and based than you will ever be.

• +1
HATE 'EM.

• So Sad
Go suck dick we won't judge u bro

• +1
Even Chad and Tyrone are bisexual in 2023 and thirst for good-looking femboys and passable trannies. If you're still a straightcel you are very much behind the times, and you are NOT going to make it.

We need more diverse opinions on this website tbh, it would be interesting.

No one has a “phobia” of trannies and faggots - people just don’t like them, and for good reason. They’re degenerate freaks with sexual deviancies.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
ban this ban that

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER