It's time to consider fillers for chin and gonial augmentation

C

Cheat_Win

Bronze
For the past two years, I've been utilizing fillers on my jaw angles and chin. I have access to a highly qualified and board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in head and neck procedures.

In these areas, he does not use hydrophilic filler since you need filler that does not draw water. Fillers operate essentially like implants, with clear limitations:

• They break down slowly, especially around the gonials and high movement areas
  • They can migrate and deform if you get trauma in the area
  • the overall result highly depends on your surgeon skill and how well you take care of your investment
  • To achieve the results you want, it may take up to 10 sessions with 4-6 months apart of injections, never do everything in one.
  • If you underlying bone structure is way to recessed, fillers might not be the first solution, but definitely something to consider.
In my experience, though, the benefits exceed the disadvantages. I am a man who is both cautious and socially engaged. Since I had fillers, I was never required to take time off from work. Since the changes were subtle, no one ever guessed that I had work done; instead, they believed I was experiencing a second puberty. To achieve optimal results, I just need to inject 0.5 ml into each gonial every four to six months and 1 ml into my chin annually. Let's concentrate on the jaw and chin at this time.

How do fillers function? My fillers (Voluma) create a pocket in your soft tissues that maintains them in place; they adhere like glue. They will only move or change form if you are injured in that region, thus I must avoid bar fights and pray I am never struck in the face. Additionally, I had to remind my girlfriend to quit pinching my jaw and chin, haha. However, I was quite clever in my delivery.

But I digress.

I've been using Juvaderm Voluma ever since beginning. It is a filler similar to Radiesse, but it is safer, lasts longer, and does not cause puffiness. Never inject more than 2-3 ml on either side of a gonial in a single session. Always be patient and wait at least three months between injections. Ensure that the filler is put beneath the skin and NEVER over the bone, with the exception of the chin, but if you doctor is expereinced he would know this.

These are my results

• +1
Reactions: leloucheREBORN and looksforlife
Stop shilling expensive and shitty procedures

Arent you afraid of a normie exposing you got fillers? Looks and statusminner shit tbh.

I will get implants.

not afraid, if implants are a good option for you then go ahead, what I'm saying is that implants may not be the best option for everyone.
Arent you afraid of a normie exposing you got fillers? Looks and statusminner shit tbh.

I will get implants.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Tallooksmaxxer
not afraid, if implants are a good option for you then go ahead, what I'm saying is that implants may not be the best option for everyone.
I dont know but %90 of the time its better to have implants.

I remember you
didn't you want to move to implants? asking for infos to dr dhir

I remember you
didn't you want to move to implants? asking for infos to dr dhir
Due to personal and social problems I'm afraid they aren't an option for the forseeable future.

• Hmm...
Reactions: khvirgin
are you afraid of filler migrating or getting overfilled? Wouldnt it be smart to get old filler dissolved first then new filler injected?

are you afraid of filler migrating or getting overfilled? Wouldnt it be smart to get old filler dissolved first then new filler injected?

regarding migration I just discussed this in my post. And what you propose is actually a terrible idea. First of all it makes no sense to dissolve and refill, you need to know how fillers work. Secondly, dissolving filler is extremely damaging to your natural collagen and may drastically accelerate aging, even in little amounts. This is why it is reserved for dissolving very little filler and if filler has entered an artery, which is certainly dangerous. A trained and experienced surgeon will ensure that you do not receive an excessive amount of filler and will inject safety.

regarding migration I just discussed this in my post. And what you propose is actually a terrible idea. First of all it makes no sense to dissolve and refill, you need to know how fillers work. Secondly, dissolving filler is extremely damaging to your natural collagen and may drastically accelerate aging, even in little amounts. This is why it is reserved for dissolving very little filler and if filler has entered an artery, which is certainly dangerous. A trained and experienced surgeon will ensure that you do not receive an excessive amount of filler and will inject safety.
okay fair enough about dissolving but your statement that filler just goes away isn't true it doesn't all get metabolised by your own body.

I guess in regards to overfilling that requires like 1-2 times a year max?

just bonesmash, youre gl though

Never over the bone? Elab

I have a lot of the same views, only difference is I did my gonions myself. No way I would spend hundreds or thousands for some professional to do the exact same job. it isn't a hard procedure, in fact it's pretty much the only common filler spot without any blood vessel complications. I top up about 3 times a year since march 2021, there has been no migration and no one has noticed anything. I just usually take a quiet weekend at home for when I top up to deal with the swelling. If you just need a little mm here and there then fillers are an easy option. I might do my chin next, I have a good jaw now but a squarer chin would halo me more.

As for voluma, it's still a HA filler and therefore hydrophilic. It's just got a high G so it's good for areas like the jaw. I use mona lisa ultra, the hardest version of a korean brand, works great for me and it's a lot cheaper than juvederm. I don't doubt that juvederm probably lasts longer but who cares if it lasts 12 months or 18 months when I top up more frequently anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: leloucheREBORN
I have a lot of the same views, only difference is I did my gonions myself. No way I would spend hundreds or thousands for some professional to do the exact same job. it isn't a hard procedure, in fact it's pretty much the only common filler spot without any blood vessel complications. I top up about 3 times a year since march 2021, there has been no migration and no one has noticed anything. I just usually take a quiet weekend at home for when I top up to deal with the swelling. If you just need a little mm here and there then fillers are an easy option. I might do my chin next, I have a good jaw now but a squarer chin would halo me more.

As for voluma, it's still a HA filler and therefore hydrophilic. It's just got a high G so it's good for areas like the jaw. I use mona lisa ultra, the hardest version of a korean brand, works great for me and it's a lot cheaper than juvederm. I don't doubt that juvederm probably lasts longer but who cares if it lasts 12 months or 18 months when I top up more frequently anyway.
Look into Radiesse. It totally mogs hyaluronic acid.

Why and how and examples
Hard to get the design right. Also, soft tissues play a pretty large role in how it appears from the outside.

You will find very few good implant results.

Hard to get the design right. Also, soft tissues play a pretty large role in how it appears from the outside.

You will find very few good implant results.
what about very subtle implants

high risk of botch?

oh youre back

do they? theyd have to spend like 1 hour injecting 1 syringe or so because they have to inject 0.03 mls at a time and fan it to make sure.

Awesome results.
Do u think fillers are suitable for short faces ? Short in regards of lower third

and whats this shit about injecting under the skin, OBVIOUSLY IDIOT. no fucking injector will inject to the bone on your mandible thats like jawline injector 101. the facial artery is deep as fuck

Never over the bone? Elab
youll go blind, no injector does it so done worry. the facial artery runs deep so if they inject to the bone theres a huge change of actually hitting it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
and whats this shit about injecting under the skin, OBVIOUSLY IDIOT. no fucking injector will inject to the bone on your mandible thats like jawline injector 101. the facial artery is deep as fuck
Why do people on here still recommend implants over fillers? Out of thousands, maybe a handful I'd say are very good.

You could say the same for fillers, as it looks fake most of the time. But they are worth it because they are temporary and can be adjusted very easily.

• +1
Reactions: jessexxxx, Prince88, Deleted member 17244 and 1 other person
youll go blind, no injector does it so done worry. the facial artery runs deep so if they inject to the bone theres a huge change of actually hitting it
Won't they migrate if you don't?

Won't they migrate if you don't?
no, that happens when you use low g prime fillers. if theyre high g prime it just stays there. low g prime is the filler that spreads but high g prime is like jello

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
no, that happens when you use low g prime fillers. if theyre high g prime it just stays there.
How do you avoid that fake look? Fixing your recession first and going at it one ml at a time?

Imo, anything more than 4 ml on the lower third begins to look fake. Fillers should be used for more subtle enhancements.

u got zygo filler too or nah?

I have a phobia of implants, I couldn't stand to have shit instead of real bone under my beautiful skin.

I have a lot of the same views, only difference is I did my gonions myself.
any tips or vids on how to do this? I've got some filler and botox coming to day. Fancy doing some DIY! But not trying to go blind or anything lol

I'm thinking botox for line between my nose, and filler for chin and gonions

any tips or vids on how to do this? I've got some filler and botox coming to day. Fancy doing some DIY! But not trying to go blind or anything lol

I'm thinking botox for line between my nose, and filler for chin and gonions
If you inject your gonions by yourself a lot can go wrong such as injecting the salivary glands and your face will get fuck up just go to a professional, hell go to a random local place who advertise fillers and you will have a better result than if you do it yourself