I've been doing far more lifting lately because of my fear of ALS, and less cardio. Now I feel a bounding pulse all over my body and cramps.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I've tripled up on the weights, with a focus on the arms, back and legs mostly out of ALS fears. I now do 30 minutes of weight training 5 days a week with weights somewhat heavier than I'm accustomed to and 15 minutes of cardio.

My abs are also starting to look more visible for the past couple of months. I can see my pulse bobbing up and down on my now vascular hands and arms. I can feel my pulse in strange places on my body.

I have cramps all over especially my back and legs.

Last time I measured, I was 16% body fat. I'm a mesomorph.

I do NOT have ALS, but BFS instead (which is harmless).

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kerbouchard, Manletmachine and bloomercel
Would you?

Untitled

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
your bodys adapting

• +1
dw if you develop ALS i will do the ice bucket challenge for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, Kebab Master and Xangsane
dw if you develop ALS i will do the ice bucket challenge for you
your bodys adapting

I've tripled up on the weights, with a focus on the arms, back and legs mostly out of ALS fears. I now do 30 minutes of weight training 5 days a week and 15 minutes of cardio.

My abs are also starting to look more visible for the past couple of months. I can see my pulse bobbing up and down on my hands and arms. I can feel my pulse in strange places on my body.

You have ALS?

You have ALS?
No I don't.
I don't have ALS, but a thing called BFS instead.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
I've tripled up on the weights, with a focus on the arms, back and legs mostly out of ALS fears. I now do 30 minutes of weight training 5 days a week with weights somewhat heavier than I'm accustomed to and 15 minutes of cardio.

My abs are also starting to look more visible for the past couple of months. I can see my pulse bobbing up and down on my hands and arms. I can feel my pulse in strange places on my body.

I do NOT have ALS, but BFS instead (which is harmless).
@bloomercel why hmm react

It's not worth it to worry about eventual diseases. Nothing gets chicks more turned on than when you run like a beast on the treadmill.

It's not worth it to worry about eventual diseases. Nothing gets chicks more turned on than when you run like a beast on the treadmill.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Aint readin allat

• JFL
Please don't worry about me though, I do not have ALS, but something called BFS which is although harmful, induces bad health anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
cope you have ALS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back