i've never in my life used hair conditioner

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
wtf does it do? i only shampoo, is conditioning a cope?

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl
me neither tf dont even know how to use it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cutecel, Deleted member 3328, SikKunt and 2 others
latest

i use too much of it

moisturiser for hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
It basically makes your hair smoother and silkier, it's not cope, females use it all the time. Works better on longer and straighter hair in my experience, at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Effortless, Deleted member 2846 and 4 others
lol (((shampoo))

I use only conditioner

I use it 3 times a week

i dont use conditioner i remember i used it once and then acne show up and i got pimples on my fucking head under hair

mby i used wrong conditioner idk

You should definitely use conditioner. If you don't use products you can probably cut away the amount of days you shampoo. Conditioner you could use as many days as you want imo. Water + Conditioner every day and shampoo 3 days a week maybe.

It basically makes your hair smoother and silkier, it's not cope, females use it all the time. Works better on longer and straighter hair in my experience, at least

• +1
Reactions: loromate
You should definitely use conditioner. If you don't use products you can probably cut away the amount of days you shampoo. Conditioner you could use as many days as you want imo. Water + Conditioner every day and shampoo 3 days a week maybe.
nigga i use shampoo once every weekend

nigga i use shampoo once every weekend

If you feel that your hair is clean than sure. Depends on where you live too. If you live in Asia, your hair and skin is basically a toxic zone.

If you feel that your hair is clean than sure. Depends on where you live too. If you live in Asia, your hair and skin is basically a toxic zone.
im from hungary (central/eastern europe) and its well known that people from here usually have shit hair genetics
nw2 from birth and its fine/thin as fuck so 1x shampoo a week is definitely enough, i literally use GREASE as a hair product, since its so hard to build up volume using products

im wondering if conditioning would help tho

im from hungary (central/eastern europe) and its well known that people from here usually have shit hair genetics
nw2 from birth and its fine/thin as fuck so 1x shampoo a week is definitely enough, i literally use GREASE as a hair product, since its so hard to build up volume using products

im wondering if conditioning would help tho

Conditioner is amazing, it really is. Done wonders for my hair. Been using it for upwards of 4 years now.

Conditioner is amazing, it really is. Done wonders for my hair. Been using it for upwards of 4 years now.
i'll try it sometime then :unsure::unsure: