• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Cucced race baiter
KEEP COPING YOUR PARENTS LITERALLY MUTILIATED YOU AS A HELPLESS INFANT

Male circumcision results in permanent changes in the appearance and functions of the penis. These include artificial exposure of the glans, resulting in its keratinization and altered appearance. Additionally, circumcision results in loss of 30–50% of the penile skin, loss of at least 10,000–20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings, loss of reciprocal stimulation of foreskin and glans, and loss of the natural coital gliding mechanism, etc. From the point of view of sensation and function, the most important effect is caused by the tissue loss itself. The most sensitive part of the penis is removed, and the normal mechanisms of intercourse and erogenous stimulation are disturbed.

• JFL
Over for me I’m 3 psl
C51B1A8A BC3A 4402 BE0C 61CB6B14C244

Cope you personalitymog

• Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23

Male circumcision results in permanent changes in the appearance and functions of the penis. These include artificial exposure of the glans, resulting in its keratinization and altered appearance. Additionally, circumcision results in loss of 30–50% of the penile skin, loss of at least 10,000–20,000 specialized erotogenic nerve endings, loss of reciprocal stimulation of foreskin and glans, and loss of the natural coital gliding mechanism, etc. From the point of view of sensation and function, the most important effect is caused by the tissue loss itself. The most sensitive part of the penis is removed, and the normal mechanisms of intercourse and erogenous stimulation are disturbed.
Legit 0 words

Brutal
Legit 0 words
Cope get foreskinmogged tbh

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Sikkunt23
  • JFL
DACCD9F6 EDD4 474F A1C8 B4056DCD8B0D

• WTF
No idea, picture from a @Lifewasted thread ask him
A pic I collected long time ago in braincels before it got banned so source remains unknown :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
WHITE PEOPLE ARE SO GOD DAMN UGLY IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY HOLY SHIT
@Sikkunt23 @Ocelot

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Sikkunt23
View attachment 636646

GIGASLAYER IN THIS

is this morphed dude????

Is this morphed or not? Lol. If not then this dude is legit the best looking guy on the forum board and even one of the top guys if we were to take it to Lookism. He's got combination of pretty boy and masculine bad boy. The ring is a smart accessory. Killin' it. This would slay hard on any dating swipe right, swipe left app.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
Is this morphed or not? Lol. If not then this dude is legit the best looking guy on the forum board and even one of the top guys if we were to take it to Lookism. He's got combination of pretty boy and masculine bad boy. The ring is a smart accessory. Killin' it. This would slay hard on any dating swipe right, swipe left app.
Surprisingly it's not, insane 3/4th.

Also just to remind you, he's the same guy you asked to meet at Golden Greers Station or whatever it was called to settle a fight jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and Introvertednarc
Surprisingly it's not, insane 3/4th.

Also just to remind you, he's the same guy you asked to meet at Golden Greers Station or whatever it was called to settle a fight jfl

So? Do gen Z think being good looking equates to being good in a fight. Don't need reminding of that. His looks don't separate from the fact he was being 2 faced and fake in that instance on that day

I am a millenial and we respect fellow men on the basis of their character, not looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
So? Do gen Z think being good looking equates to being good in a fight. Don't need reminding of that. His looks don't separate from the fact he was being 2 faced and fake in that instance on that day

I am a millenial and we respect fellow men on the basis of their character, not looks
I never suggested anything about his fighting ability. Stop making every issue about "muh generation gap."

I said that because it was funny to see you complimenting him hard when you previously fought with him. Most people don't act like that, so I was wondering if you had forgotten.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I never suggested anything about his fighting ability. Stop making every issue about "muh generation gap."

I said that because it was funny to see you complimenting him hard when you previously fought with him. Most people don't act like that, so I was wondering if you had forgotten.
did he call out tobufland to a fight?LOL

• JFL

Fuck off with your fucking use of the word muh you fucking cunt from your geek culture. You're not cool. You're a fucking tool. Get some individuality.

I complimented before I told him I'd smash his face up and after. I'm a man. Men are supposed to stay objective. Not be like women and let emotions get involved or in the way of the truth. You zoomers are like women because you have too much E and spend too much time online gossiping in PMs and message boards and escaping reality with your Netflix and gaming binges.

Zoomers have emotional bias everywhere. I don't. If I think the guys a dick but hes good looking, the fuck am I gonna be a woman for and get catty? I ain't here to hate or hold grudges. You pussies all take your online forum status too far and then you end up forgetting why you are here, to looksmax

• JFL
Fuck off with your fucking use of the word muh you fucking cunt from your geek culture. You're not cool. You're a fucking tool. Get some individuality.

I complimented before I told him I'd smash his face up and after. I'm a man. Men are supposed to stay objective. Not be like women and let emotions get involved or in the way of the truth. You zoomers are like women because you have too much E and spend too much time online gossiping in PMs and message boards and escaping reality with your Netflix and gaming binges.

Zoomers have emotional bias everywhere. I don't. If I think the guys a dick but hes good looking, the fuck am I gonna be a woman for and get catty? I ain't here to hate or hold grudges. You pussies all take your online forum status too far and then you end up forgetting why you are here, to looksmax
I use it because I find it funny, not because it's part of this "culture" or to fit in. You're not cool either acting mature when there's little separating you from most other users. You're picking on minor details in the way I speak, rather than attacking the substance, even though I didn't even start an argument in this case.

You cry more than actual boomers about the current generation. Although I agree with some of this criticism, that's literally irrelevant in this context. You had to bring my personality up and make assumptions about it based on the fact that I'm a "zoomer." Bold of you to say you have no emotional bias. Fact is most people will never notice their persistent biases, so you're not a special snowflake, as you just demonstrated.

Couldn't care less about my "forum status." This forum is funny as fuck, and I have free time on my hands. I am fit, mentally stable, and successful academically and sexually (at least so far), so I have everything I need.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Dude if you want to be addressed for the content of what you say, rather the style in which you say it, stop adding that retarded delivery. I don't like the vast majority Zoomers. Especially younger ones. Boomers are Boomers and complain about us millennials too, but the Zers have taken it to a completely different extreme.

I am here to LooksMax. I saw a picture of a ridiculously good looking ethnic who I already knew was TubOfLard and wanted to comment. You then like the bitch-boy you are had to make a girly, bitchy, little pot stirring remark about how I wanted to have real life beef with him. It's not funny. It's you wanting to act like a girl and gossip and create a drama on a message-board that is dedicated to LooksMaxing. I realise Gen Zers think it's normal to act like girls and gossip, but believe me it's not. Estrogen is taking over the world. I don't want to see where we are at with such bitch culture in 10 years from now.

Dude if you want to be addressed for the content of what you say, rather the style in which you say it, stop adding that retarded delivery. I don't like the vast majority Zoomers. Especially younger ones. Boomers are Boomers and complain about us millennials too, but the Zers have taken it to a completely different extreme
Not changing how I write to suit your needs, this isn't a workplace.
I am here to LooksMax. I saw a picture of a ridiculously good looking ethnic who I already knew was TubOfLard and wanted to comment. You then like the bitch-boy you are had to make a girly, bitchy, little pot stirring remark about how I wanted to have real life beef with him. It's not funny. It's you wanting to act like a girl and gossip and create a drama on a message-board that is dedicated to LooksMaxing. I realise Gen Zers think it's normal to act like girls and gossip, but believe me it's not. Estrogen is taking over the world. I don't want to see where we are at with such bitch culture in 10 years from now.
Okay, Testosterone Tyler. Do I have to remind you of the threads you made crying about your NCT, IPD and being ethnic, as well as the autistic thread you made about rating your side profile with exfoliant or something along those lines? Don't expect everyone to cater to whatever weird humour you alone prefer, and then go on to talk about individuality.

Would be nice to reply to my comment next time to I get the notif.

Not changing how I write to suit your needs, this isn't a workplace.

Okay, Testosterone Tyler. Do I have to remind you of the threads you made crying about your NCT, IPD and being ethnic, as well as the autistic thread you made about rating your side profile with exfoliant or something along those lines? Don't expect everyone to cater to whatever weird humour you alone prefer, and then go on to talk about individuality.

Would be nice to reply to my comment next time to I get the notif.
Regardless, useless convo, ending it here

tbh bump this legendary thread

Op is abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
This thread has become relevant again tbh @ineedhelo4844 @sytyl @Sikkunt23 @Newone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, sytyl, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
@JamesHowlett told me that he got "Chad treatment" when he went out clubbing in Canada during his visit here. So I decided to run a Tinder experiment on him here in Canada where I live. I even put that he's 6'2" in bio (despite the fact that he's only 5'11") just to prove a further point. After approximately 12 hours of running the experiment, he only got 13 likes. That's an average-slightly above average Tinder result in my area. The average guy in my area gets around 8-10 likes on Tinder after a 12 hour period.

I got @Blackout.xl to run an experiment in Canada as well (in a different part of Canada). After 12 hours in his experiment James got 11 likes. So the results were fairly consistent. This is James for those of you who don't know.

View attachment 635584

View attachment 635586

View attachment 635588

View attachment 635592

@Newone This one is for you bro
13 linkes in 12 hours isnt that bad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11388 and Sikkunt23
He’s good looking yeah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583