5’8 (Chad?) in Scandinavia

F

finlandcel

Iron
I did a tinder experiment in Helsinki (the biggest city of Finland). I got over 500 likes in 24 hours, 2 super-likes, few girls asked me if I was real. But the thing is I didn’t include my height in my bio. So I guess I’m a chad facially and my experiences from real life also align with this (girls overlooking my manlet height). I would like to have a real slayer lifestyle but I guess it’s not possible at his height here in Scandinavia (average zoomer height 6’7 xd)? Is geomaxxing my best bet? This is not bragging thread and you probably think that I’m larping but I just need your valuable opinions:D

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI, Deleted member 51465 and wishIwasSalludon
PM face.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, Deleted member 51465, cytoplasm and 1 other person
I did a tinder experiment in Helsinki (the biggest city of Finland). I got over 500 likes in 24 hours, 2 super-likes, few girls asked me if I was real. But the thing is I didn’t include my height in my bio. So I guess I’m a chad facially and my experiences from real life also align with this (girls overlooking my manlet height). I would like to have a real slayer lifestyle but I guess it’s not possible at his height here in Scandinavia (average zoomer height 6’7 xd)? Is geomaxxing my best bet? This is not bragging thread and you probably think that I’m larping but I just need your valuable opinions:D
can you pm face?

Finland is not Scandinavian

Can you pm face?

no face no care
nigga said 500 like in 24 hours,nigga WHAT U LOOK LIKE WHY U ROTTING ON HERE

nigga said 500 like in 24 hours,nigga WHAT U LOOK LIKE WHY U ROTTING ON HERE
I dont come here often and why I post this thread is because I would like to be actual slayer not just chad face with bad height. And 5’8 (fraud to 5’10) is not even that bad but it’s hard to compete in nightclub setting etc. with normie 6’4 guys around.

I was looking for advise on geomaxxing like where should a 5’8 white chad geomaxx to and is it even necessary. How good is my face if I get those tinder stats?? Idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64865
I dont come here often and why I post this thread is because I would like to be actual slayer not just chad face with bad height. And 5’8 (fraud to 5’10) is not even that bad but it’s hard to compete in nightclub setting etc. with normie 6’4 guys around.

I was looking for advise on geomaxxing like where should a 5’8 white chad geomaxx to and is it even necessary. How good is my face if I get those tinder stats?? Idk
no not necessary lol

you can prob get girls even thor you're 5'8 tho, dont see the problem