Japanese women are impossible

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
I’ve tried everything but I just can’t seem to stick my filthy dick in one. I don’t get IOIs on the street, my dating app convos quickly die out despite getting dozens of matches, I’ve gone on three dates with a chick in her 30s who’ll let me do anything short of having sex. I’m going crazy. I want to fucking cry and gouge my eyes out. It’s only been a month and I feel like I’ve been living here for 5 years

Last edited:
How tall are you? Also what do you look like?

I legit thought you were some fat black neckbeard, you don't look bad looking at all though if that's you. You're probably low inhib and/or low T.

I legit thought you were some fat black neckbeard, you don't look bad looking at all though if that's you. You're probably low inhib and/or low T.

That’s bro science. None of that shit matters

9 psl bbc

• +1
Reactions: Jack
Nigga stop you could slay if you really wanted to. Have you been to Tokyo?

Yup, and I had zero luck there.

You're probably awkward af or speak too softly idk but something is wrong bro

Nope, I have a deep ass voice. I sound like one of those manly npc anime characters

Nope, I have a deep ass voice. I sound like one of those manly npc anime characters
lmao wtf
How old are the girls that you're getting with?

neckbeard,
>r/justneckbeardthings
1555794445556.png

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
At this point I’m constantly stressed out and obsessing over my convos on various apps. I don’t even feel like going on trips anymore

At this point I’m constantly stressed out and obsessing over my convos on various apps. I don’t even feel like going on trips anymore
Imagine getting stressed and wanting to give up over text messages. That's part of the problem right there.

Imagine getting stressed and wanting to give up over text messages. That's part of the problem right there.

Everything is shit. I hate my fucking life

Why don't you just give up on Japanese women and try slutty white women with BBC fetishes instead? If I was a white woman, you could get it.

Volcel
Maybe you need to give up on your asian gf fantasy for good.

Why don't you just give up on Japanese women and try slutty white women with BBC fetishes instead? If I was a white woman, you could get it.

Because i prefer Asian women, especially non-westernized Japanese ones. My life isn’t worth living if I can’t fuck Japanese girls—I spent 2 years of my life studying Japanese in preparation for this trip and refuse to let it go to waste by giving up on my dream. It’s a matter of pride at this point. I’ll keep coming back until I’ve gotten my fill of Japanese pussy. I don’t give a shit about my life back home

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and chadrone96