Jaw is law=classic PSL cope

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
wanna know why? its cause jaw is super easy to quantisize and therefore fix. There is mewing, there is chewing and ofc, surgeries.

Meanwhile eye area is an extremely complicated aspect of looks with waaay too many parameters going on. Because eye area isnt just your eye, its also the the eyebrows, the under eye support etc.

There isnt a simple way to fix a bad eye area or make an averag eye area good. Sadly, eyes is what women notice first and the better your eyes are the more attention women pay to them compared to your other features which could be worse. Notice how when women descrbibe a guy they like its always the eyes?

Yet you got pslers with the "jaw is law" theory, when in fact its mostly guys who care about this shit. I have never heard a woman compliment a guy on his jaw like ever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheReckons, JawMogger, GabachoCopium and 20 others
Real. Zygos and eyes are where it's at.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, wishIwasSalludon, Agendum and 12 others
wanna know why? its cause jaw is super easy to quantisize and therefore fix. There is mewing, there is chewing and ofc, surgeries.

Meanwhile eye area is an extremely complicated aspect of looks with waaay too many parameters going on. Because eye area isnt just your eye, its also the the eyebrows, the under eye support etc.

There isnt a simple way to fix a bad eye area or make an averag eye area good. Sadly, eyes is what women notice first and the better your eyes are the more attention women pay to them compared to your other features which could be worse. Notice how when women descrbibe a guy they like its always the eyes?

Yet you got pslers with the "jaw is law" theory, when in fact its mostly guys who care about this shit. I have never heard a woman compliment a guy on his jaw like ever.
I don’t know, because from a far you can’t really see someone’s eye area unless large eye orbitals which suck anyway

I seen many guys capped at htn bc of thier lower thirds even though they have great eye areas, improving your lower third can definitely ascend u and isn’t cope all bc other features are more important

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, RAMU KAKA, 5.5psl and 6 others
I seen many guys capped at htn bc of thier lower thirds even though they have great eye areas, improving your lower third can definitely ascend u and isn’t cope all bc other features are more important
if they had the lower third but not the eyes they would be incels lol

if they had the lower third but not the eyes they would be incels lol
Like I said, I’m not saying eyes are not important, I’m saying all bc eyes are more important doesn’t mean lower third isn’t as well, and I seen many guys capped at normie tier bc of their jaws/chin despite having good eyes, it’s not cope.

Zygos and eyes make you look striking. Cannot be above 5 PSL with no zygos and eyes.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy, Deleted member 25377, kuroro and 4 others
cope, Rami Malek is all you need as proof

• +1
Reactions: turkmaxxer
Zygos and eyes make you look striking. Cannot be above 5 PSL with no zygos and eyes.
Never said that you could, i’m just saying, don’t deny the importance of the lower third

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Never said that you could, i’m just saying, don’t deny the importance of the lower third
It's over-rated but yeah. It's a prerequisite to look human.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and BrahminBoss
Ratios >

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
It's over-rated but yeah. It's a prerequisite to look human.
Sometimes it’s over rated, mainly by normies who don’t understand the eyes and zygo pill, but it’s a must to have a passable lowerthird to be attractive as a man

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Sometimes it’s over rated, mainly by normies who don’t understand the eyes and zygo pill, but it’s a must to have a passable lowerthird to be attractive as a man
To an extent. This new greycel is insanely carried by eyes even though his lower third is shite

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, BrahminBoss and Mr. President
the "eye pill" is overrated thick and dark eyebrows are what matter more then the actual eyes.

Most brutal thing is how delicate eye area is, nanoetres to work with, changing it is so fkn risky and changes so much, almost Immutable part of the face
And its sensitivity with phenotype, 90% of a pheno distinction is eyes
I raped my eye area with bonesmashing and have spent years trying to find out the problem with it but surgery to remove the bone could ruin my looks

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
Most brutal thing is how delicate eye area is, nanoetres to work with, changing it is so fkn risky and changes so much, almost Immutable part of the face
And its sensitivity with phenotype, 90% of a pheno distinction is eyes
my eye area is utter doghist

Narrow bigonial xd. Still, insanely carried by his eyes.
Eyes can carry a face such as with orb, but still need a passable lower third which his is

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, hardestmfintheroom, Mr. President and 1 other person
A good jaw area is literally just being lean enough and showing bone

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, St.TikTokcel and NarrowBones
Its a selfie dawg, everyone has narrow bigonial in selfies
It’s not even THAT narrow, it’s still looks decent to me idk

Because it is, they think u need brad pitt jaw width to look good
Idk why my most favourite models I simp over have a slight narrow jaw combined with striking zygos, looks evil

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and St.TikTokcel
this is the biggest cope thread i've seen in my life tbh

I don't but then again I'm a zygoless cuck blockhead.
When u dont have zygos u immediately have good bigonial/byzygo ratio no matter how narrow it is, because u have no zygos

When u dont have zygos u immediately have good bigonial/byzygo ratio no matter how narrow it is, because u have no zygos
Brachycephalic skulled individuals can have insane zygos but still look like they are not prominent enough but there's some truth to your statement.
PXL 20220429 125333971 28

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Zygos is also cope

Brachycephalic skulled individuals can have insane zygos but still look like they are not prominent enough but there's some truth to your statement.
View attachment 2670670
Its all relative to ur skull, the dude u sent has 89% bigonial width relative to zygos, but neymar has 92-93 although his jaw looks narrow. Thats the case if ur skull is elongated or short

Attachments

• C3FFFF01-7394-496C-9B9C-E686AFDC01F0.jpeg
    C3FFFF01-7394-496C-9B9C-E686AFDC01F0.jpeg
    432.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
You need everything. jawless = pussy repellent

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, hardestmfintheroom, anthony111553 and 1 other person
greycel ramblings. jaw always has been and will continue to be law

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, anthony111553 and tombradylover
quer saber por quê? sua mandíbula causa é super fácil de quantizar e, portanto, corrigir. Há miado, há mastigação e, claro, cirurgias.

Enquanto isso, a área dos olhos é um aspecto extremamente complicado da aparência, com muitos parâmetros acontecendo. Porque a área dos olhos não é apenas o seu olho, é também as sobrancelhas, o suporte sob os olhos, etc.

Não existe uma maneira simples de consertar uma área ruim dos olhos ou melhorar uma área média dos olhos. Infelizmente, os olhos são o que as mulheres notam primeiro e quanto melhores são os seus olhos, mais atenção as mulheres prestam a eles em comparação com as suas outras características, que poderiam ser piores. Observe como quando as mulheres descrevem um cara de quem gostam, são sempre os olhos?

No entanto, você tem pslers com a teoria "mandíbula é lei", quando na verdade são principalmente caras que se preocupam com essa merda. Nunca ouvi uma mulher elogiar o queixo de um cara como nunca.
You need both to be a chad, pretty eyes with a shitty lower third doesn't do any good either

Screenshot 2023 07 26 035810
You still need a lower third dont cope.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Gaygymmaxx

Your eyes are what people look at the most, it's the most important feature in general

• +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, InnerVoid and St.TikTokcel