Jaw is law=classic PSL cope

If u dont have a jaw u say eye area. If u don’t have an eye area u say jaw. Ur not gonna slay shit without having both. Come on

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Agendum and InnerVoid
@Manletmachine I forgot that our fella @Crestfallen95 is a jaw mogger with the infamous T50 eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, Manletmachine and InnerVoid
@Manletmachine I forgot that our fella @Crestfallen95 is a jaw mogger with the infamous T50 eyes.
the eye area pill destoryed what remained of my soul....

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and St.TikTokcel
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, St.TikTokcel and InnerVoid
I have never heard a woman compliment a guy on his jaw like ever.
Zoomer girls do, some foid in highschool kept asking me and other guys to flex our jaw

Pfffff incell Is still you. What a joke you are. Surprised you still haven't roped

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
IMG 1723

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and St.TikTokcel
Zoomer girls do, some foid in highschool kept asking me and other guys to flex our jaw
it's cause complimenting a jaw isn't really in good taste, where as saying stuff like "pretty eyes" is considered common place.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
it's cause complimenting a jaw isn't really in good taste, where as saying stuff like "pretty eyes" is considered common place.
Complimenting jaw is saying youre masculine, like complimenting a guys muscles

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Complimenting jaw is saying youre masculine, like complimenting a guys muscles
agreed, when you see these "girls looking for guys" things when they discuss what they actually want they'll always bring up jaw

Cillian Murphy disproves this so fucking hard look at his eye area lol

Attachments

• cm eyes.jpg
    cm eyes.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 0
  • cm eyes 2.jpg
    cm eyes 2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 0
  • cm 3.jpg
    cm 3.jpg
    306.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Tom-Shelby-5.jpg
    Tom-Shelby-5.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Most brutal thing is how delicate eye area is, nanoetres to work with, changing it is so fkn risky and changes so much, almost Immutable part of the face
And its sensitivity with phenotype, 90% of a pheno distinction is eyes
I raped my eye area with bonesmashing and have spent years trying to find out the problem with it but surgery to remove the bone could ruin my looks
Can u pls elab on how u fked it up?
I've been smashing my undereyes and my eyes and canthat tilt actually improved.

Can u pls elab on how u fked it up?
I've been smashing my undereyes and my eyes and canthat tilt actually improved.
exactly why I fucked it up. You just confirmed bonesmashing.

It's hard to explain but I basically bonesmashed around the supraorbital protruding the area and killing harmony. theres a line of protrusion orbiting my eye socket now but don't know if puberty or not. used to be able to kpopmaxx now I'm an ogre for my pheno.
did you actually grow bone? how much bonesmashing did you do?

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
exactly why I fucked it up. You just confirmed bonesmashing.

It's hard to explain but I basically bonesmashed around the supraorbital protruding the area and killing harmony. theres a line of protrusion orbiting my eye socket now but don't know if puberty or not. used to be able to kpopmaxx now I'm an ogre for my pheno.
did you actually grow bone? how much bonesmashing did you do?
Yeah I grew bones on chin and zygos. Undereye improved but still need more.
I try to hit into the eye socket, like inwards to affect canthal tilt. Gonions improving aswell.
Btw can u send pics?

Jaw isn't easy to fix at all. Costs a fortune and is high risk to get an implant along your entire mandible.

Lacking jaw is worse than lacking eye area. I mean sure with a bad eye area then you look beta or cucked, but with a recessed jaw/chin then you don't even look human. Imo

• JFL
Cope tbh, I have a decent eye area but my jaw failos me hard and caps me at mtn

Tv Shows Actors GIF by PBS SoCal
Point and case deboonked
You fell for the jew marketing. That guy is Ashkenazi jewish and got bonus publicity because of Kalvin Klein (also a jew.)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 39140
You fell for the jew marketing. That guy is Ashkenazi jewish and got bonus publicity because of Kalvin Klein (also a jew.)
Is Calvin klein boxers Jew psyop?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Agendum
No, Kalvin Klein boxer briefs are based.
Klein was born on November 19, 1942, to a Jewish family in the Bronx, New York City, the son of Flore (née Stern; 1909–2006) and Leo Klein. Leo had immigrated to New York from Hungary, while Flore was born in the United States to immigrants from Galicia and Bukovina, Austria-Hungary (modern day-Ukraine).

Shit clothes yet so popular I can see it. Although I never gave any notice to the “klein” . God almighty

• +1
  • Ugh..
Klein was born on November 19, 1942, to a Jewish family in the Bronx, New York City, the son of Flore (née Stern; 1909–2006) and Leo Klein. Leo had immigrated to New York from Hungary, while Flore was born in the United States to immigrants from Galicia and Bukovina, Austria-Hungary (modern day-Ukraine).

Shit clothes yet so popular I can see it. Although I never gave any notice to the “klein” . God almighty
Kalvin klein looks similar to cilian Murphy . Irish are 10 tribes of Israel confirmed time and time again. Although everyone from the British isles is from the 10 tribes of israel

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Jew marketing or not. Women lusted over him.

Kalvin klein looks similar to cilian Murphy . Irish are 10 tribes of Israel confirmed time and time again. Although everyone from the British isles is from the 10 tribes of israel
@Agendum

wanna know why? its cause jaw is super easy to quantisize and therefore fix. There is mewing, there is chewing and ofc, surgeries.

Meanwhile eye area is an extremely complicated aspect of looks with waaay too many parameters going on. Because eye area isnt just your eye, its also the the eyebrows, the under eye support etc.

There isnt a simple way to fix a bad eye area or make an averag eye area good. Sadly, eyes is what women notice first and the better your eyes are the more attention women pay to them compared to your other features which could be worse. Notice how when women descrbibe a guy they like its always the eyes?

Yet you got pslers with the "jaw is law" theory, when in fact its mostly guys who care about this shit. I have never heard a woman compliment a guy on his jaw like ever.
Tbh its everything. if eyes are everything then everyone should become a fatcel. Cuz face fat gives you a better eye area. THIS vs THAT facial feature is like saying heart is more important than liver for a healthy life it doesnt make any sense you need good everything and certian small flaws can be tolerable.

BUT............. Eyes IMO are more important cuz theyre pretty much unfixable. Weak chin? genio. Bad gonions? Implants. Bad jaw in general? Bimax. You have a fix for everything but how are you gonna fix wide set eyes. Good luck getting surgeries. Also jaw can be frauded with a beard, but beard would make you lose jb appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
“eye area is law brooo” kys keep coping :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
IMG 0194

Last edited by a moderator:
wanna know why? its cause jaw is super easy to quantisize and therefore fix. There is mewing, there is chewing and ofc, surgeries.

Meanwhile eye area is an extremely complicated aspect of looks with waaay too many parameters going on. Because eye area isnt just your eye, its also the the eyebrows, the under eye support etc.

There isnt a simple way to fix a bad eye area or make an averag eye area good. Sadly, eyes is what women notice first and the better your eyes are the more attention women pay to them compared to your other features which could be worse. Notice how when women descrbibe a guy they like its always the eyes?

Yet you got pslers with the "jaw is law" theory, when in fact its mostly guys who care about this shit. I have never heard a woman compliment a guy on his jaw like ever.
implants easy fix

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
A good jaw area is literally just being lean enough and showing bone
only if you have bones

dude believe me the average man has no bones like i could name 10 people i know that are boneless