A68FCFF1-A3B4-4AC3-9541-DBA90A4D2A70.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 842D4D89-8A0D-4FAA-9E25-B45CE7CA831A.jpeg
    842D4D89-8A0D-4FAA-9E25-B45CE7CA831A.jpeg
    255.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, hattrick, Allornothing and 2 others
You grew your masseters which doesn’t need front teeth chewing. Actually regular molar chewing would be ideal since you could overload with more resistance (more gum). Now stop fucking up your teeth by chewing with the ones that weren’t designed for it. Once you chip those away you’ll need fillings.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Fiqh and boyopower23
You grew your masseters which doesn’t need front teeth chewing. Actually regular molar chewing would be ideal since you could overload with more resistance (more gum). Now stop fucking up your teeth by chewing with the ones that weren’t designed for it. Once you chip those away you’ll need fillings.
Fuck it its worth it

Attachments

• 871B6B00-80E4-48F3-A587-4C93566E15DE.jpeg
    871B6B00-80E4-48F3-A587-4C93566E15DE.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Fuck it its worth it
You’re just training jaw muscles. It’s good but chewing with front teeth is broscience at best and makes no sense. I don’t see any reason why you would do it. Chew with back teeth like a human being.

I get bloated face when i chew with molars because it activates higher set more deep part of the masseter

I get bloated face when i chew with molars because it activates higher set more deep part of the masseter
I guarantee that “bloat” is just lateral pterygoid pump that goes away after 4 hours. Nothing to chip your front teeth away over. All this shows is that back teeth chewing activates your jaw muscles more and will get you faster results. The temporary muscle pump is unfortunate but it’s temporary so who cares.

I guarantee that “bloat” is just lateral pterygoid pump that goes away after 4 hours. Nothing to chip your front teeth away over. All this shows is that back teeth chewing activates your jaw muscles more and will get you faster results. The temporary muscle pump is unfortunate but it’s temporary so who cares.
You are probably not gonna read but this is why i chew with front teeth. Bloating wasn’t temporary, My higher set deep part of the masseter was getting more hypertrophied than lower aesthetic part of the masseter

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
You are probably not gonna read
Correct. You do you though. Just check on your teeth regularly to make sure they aren’t wearing away because then you’ll have a problem.

• +1
Reactions: boyopower23