JAW SURGERY - Why Raffaini is SUPERIOR

SixCRY

SixCRY

Mistral
Raffaini reputation and results are well known in the jaw surgery world.

But what make his results far superior is that his orthognatic approch is divided in 3phase:
1) Hard tissu repositioning
2) Hard tissu reshaping
3) Soft tissu improvement

-The 1st phase is what every surgeon does which is place the bone in the right place and forward

-The 2nd phase absolutely 0 surgeon does it, he reshape your mandibule to get ride of assymetry and make your mandibule better contouring

-The 3nd phase absolutely 0 surgeon does it, he reshape some of the muscle of your upper lip, in front of the chin and below the chin to tighten them
He also add lipofilling for assymetry

Also that's why if you look closely at Raffaini results , the submental region, the chin and upper lip shape is very similar. Those similarity is because he reshape the bone always with the same shape and same for muscle on upper lip and chin

No surgeon does all those things, most of them are only doing phase 1, even the great name of jaw surgery like Alfaro stops at phase 1.
Hence that's why no surgeon will give you better results than Raffaini

I got all those info from a French Interview with Dr Raffaini and his Ortho Coceni

Attachments

• A3A7A62E-F2D6-44E8-937D-F7F383DBDAA9.jpeg
    A3A7A62E-F2D6-44E8-937D-F7F383DBDAA9.jpeg
    23.9 KB · Views: 239
  • DA849974-3F08-48CE-80DB-6B3290616F11.jpeg
    DA849974-3F08-48CE-80DB-6B3290616F11.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 145
  • B1EB9DB9-C64B-4398-A077-7EAF0B74F7C3.jpeg
    B1EB9DB9-C64B-4398-A077-7EAF0B74F7C3.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 195
  • C18839C0-4290-4302-B17F-E6EF0EA4E4BA.jpeg
    C18839C0-4290-4302-B17F-E6EF0EA4E4BA.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 239
  • F4A9FCEE-2DD4-4CF8-B846-48A27F757265.jpeg
    F4A9FCEE-2DD4-4CF8-B846-48A27F757265.jpeg
    26.2 KB · Views: 279
  • D184D1CA-73AB-440D-BD82-B077AA44E033.png
    D184D1CA-73AB-440D-BD82-B077AA44E033.png
    1 MB · Views: 312
  • 62EEFB4D-D4F7-444B-8D3D-65424412CEA8.jpeg
    62EEFB4D-D4F7-444B-8D3D-65424412CEA8.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 324
  • EBBC7BB2-5F6E-45CD-B4E0-9ABAF61B5337.jpeg
    EBBC7BB2-5F6E-45CD-B4E0-9ABAF61B5337.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 309
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, anticel, subhuman incel and 12 others
@RealSurgerymax @Sergio-OMS thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 6963
he wont perform surgery if you arent an italian woman tho jfl goodluck curry bum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804, 11gaijin, subhuman incel and 4 others
he wont perform surgery if you arent an italian woman tho jfl goodluck curry bum
i won't do surgery with him, btw i'm not a curry

And keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Danish_Retard and Copemaxxing
This alfaro spic is the new ramieri or pagnoni meme.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, CursedOne, MD_Hopeful69 and 1 other person
This alfaro spic is the new ramieri or pagnoni meme.
Jfl if you think Alfaro is a meme

He will give you more projection and more CCW than any surgeon, he's at the level of Arnett cause they have similar planing, but Alfaro give more projection compared to Arnett

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, subhuman incel, reptiles and 1 other person
Raffaini reputation and results are well known in the jaw surgery world.

But what make his results far superior is that his orthognatic approch is divided in 3phase:
1) Hard tissu repositioning
2) Hard tissu reshaping
3) Soft tissu improvement

-The 1st phase is what every surgeon does which is place the bone in the right place and forward

-The 2nd phase absolutely 0 surgeon does it, he reshape your mandibule to get ride of assymetry and make your mandibule better contouring

-The 3nd phase absolutely 0 surgeon does it, he reshape some of the muscle of your upper lip, in front of the chin and below the chin to tighten them
He also add lipofilling for assymetry

Also that's why if you look closely at Raffaini results , the submental region, the chin and upper lip shape is very similar. Those similarity is because he reshape the bone always with the same shape and same for muscle on upper lip and chin

No surgeon does all those things, most of them are only doing phase 1, even the great name of jaw surgery like Alfaro stops at phase 1.
Hence that's why no surgeon will give you better results than Raffaini

I got all those info from a French Interview with Dr Raffaini and his Ortho Coceni

He doesnt like ethnics/non Italians.

He is a godsend to italian women however.

Kind of sucks lookism/female privilege exists to this extent in the plastic surgery space of all places.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, 11gaijin, subhuman incel and 2 others
He doesnt like ethnics/non Italians.

He is a godsend to italian women however.

Kind of sucks lookism/female privilege exists to this extent in the plastic surgery realm of all places.
Italian are known to be racist, but even tho ur ethnic or non italian i don't think he will fuck up your face just becayse of that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
Italian are known to be racist, but even tho ur ethnic or non italian i don't think he will fuck up your face just becayse of that
You overetimate the morals of surgeons.

Racist ones have the below techniques

-charge non whites extra and give discounts to white nationals.

-giving cope surgeries like a chin implant over a bimax. Which will knowingly not improve the patients life but still costs them alot of money.

-purposly botching the patient so they have to return for revisions making extra money.

Ethnics play this game on nightmare mode.

I would rather have a good surgeon who gives you 100% his best as he respects you as an individual regardless of your race.

Then an excellent surgeon who gives you 40% and does the above things to you just because of your race/looks.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Pumanator, acrylicspider and 3 others
I would rather have a good surgeon who gives you 100% his best as he respects you as an individual regardless of your race.

Then an excellent surgeon who gives you 40% and does the above things to you just because of your race/looks.
I agree but it’s easier said than done to tell whether or not a surgeon actually likes you and wants the best for you, or like you said botch/under treat you by doing something like a chin implant instead of Bimax

unless its very obviously clear that a surgeon has something against you I get the feeling they wouldn’t do this, especially if you go to a highly reputed surgeon.

This is because they wouldn’t have gotten such a good reputation in their first place if they botched so many cases (and also they wouldn’t to do something like that to not lose this good rep)

and truth be told I’d like to think that they’d put aside whatever personal feelings they have for you so you can get the best result possible both because they are professionals and also because their licence would probably be on the line/and they would risk getting sued. But after hearing your stories about dealing with Raffaini’s office and that Belgian guy I’m not sure what to think

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, subhuman incel, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
I agree but it’s easier said than done to tell whether or not a surgeon actually likes you and wants the best for you, or like you said botch/under treat you by doing something like a chin implant instead of Bimax

unless its very obviously clear that a surgeon has something against you I get the feeling they wouldn’t do this, especially if you go to a highly reputed surgeon.

This is because they wouldn’t have gotten such a good reputation in their first place if they botched so many cases (and also they wouldn’t to do something like that to not lose this good rep)

and truth be told I’d like to think that they’d put aside whatever personal feelings they have for you so you can get the best result possible both because they are professionals and also because their licence would probably be on the line/and they would risk getting sued. But after hearing your stories about dealing with Raffaini’s office and that Belgian guy I’m not sure what to think
Especially because I’ve consulted with a few surgeons that didn’t suggest CCW in my case even though it is pretty clear to me now that it is ideal for the aesthetic outcome and might even be better functionally too.

and I don’t think it’s because they simply overlooked it/forgot to suggest it because a lot of these surgeons have been practicing for decades and I don’t think they’d make a mistake like that

I'm doing it with ramier
over for my submental region

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
E
Especially because I’ve consulted with a few surgeons that didn’t suggest CCW in my case even though it is pretty clear to me now that it is ideal for the aesthetic outcome and might even be better functionally too.

and I don’t think it’s because they simply overlooked it/forgot to suggest it because a lot of these surgeons have been practicing for decades and I don’t think they’d make a mistake like that
either way finding a surgeon you can trust is half the battle

I hope I con convince raffaini sama doing lefort 2 or quadangular lefort or modified lefort 3 on my face. Im sure dr. z. wont do it.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
I hope I con convince raffaini sama doing lefort 2 or quadangular lefort or modified lefort 3 on my face. Im sure dr. z. wont do it.
Why do you need lefort 2?

From what I’ve read lefort 1 + midface implants mimic the effects of higher leforts without anywhere near the same amount of danger

Why do you need lefort 2?

From what I’ve read lefort 1 + midface implants mimic the effects of higher leforts without anywhere near the same amount of danger
I want bones not shitty implants. If noone will give me a higher lefort than lefort 1, I will do lefort 1 plus implants.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
Does Raffaini really only do surgery on Italian women? What if you're a non Italian white guy?

he doesnt do online consultation, so u gotta fly to italy

Does Raffaini really only do surgery on Italian women? What if you're a non Italian white guy?
he does but most spectacular results, you will find on his clinic with females, cuz women play on recruit level @ life

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, acrylicspider and Deleted member 9568
What's the latest intel on him for fixing shitty maxillas on males?