JAWLINER GUM IS KINDA SHIT

T

ThePrinceOfPersia

Iron
To start this off DO NOT BUY THE PLASTIC JAW EXERCISERS THEY ARE ABSOSLUTE SHIT. If you jaw becomes too strong you just end up ripping through them and you won't be able to train with them anymore. Happened to me and it's not like your jaw gets strong but you can just go for longer, but your teeth just end up chewing holes through the shit exercisers.

Buy gum instead because you can keep using them over and over again and you'll have some enjoyment with them. But you guys all already knew that that's why Falim gum is the most popular gum on the forum. But the problem is it's not hard enough to even make me sore. I have to chew for over 3 hours to even feel barely anything. On top of that I have to use 2 pieces of gum for that too. Thats why Falim gum is kind of shit but it's good for its price and beginners. Not going to hate that much on it because it brought me all the way here.

What gum you need to get after that is the JAWLINER Gum. I know in the title I called it shit but listen to me. ITS TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE FOR HOW ASS IT IS!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!??? I don't know how many of you guys have chewed it but after 5 hours of chewing it legit disintegrated. Like as in I went to go drink water to reharden it and it fucking fell apart in my mouth and turned into dust. Those 2 are the only problems I have with it. While I only have 2 issues with it, they're pretty important issues. They made it in a way, so you have to keep purchasing more. But the gum itself isn't bad. The minty taste is kind of good and one piece has the same hardness level as 2 Falim gum (but only if you're in the middle of chewing, the JAWLINER Gum was so fucking hard when you first pop it in your mouth).

But I didn't make this post to shit on JAWLINER. I made it to bring light to tree sap gum. A.K.A. real pure mastic gum. The mastic gum name came from the Mastic Tree. What you need to do is find some pure mastic gum online and purchase it immediately. I had a friend show me his, I don't know what company he got his from, but he pulled the gum out of his mouth, dipped it in some room temperature water, grabbed a plate and smacked the gum on it and the plate broke. Thats how hard it is, don't buy some mass-produced gum that falls apart in your mouth. Buy some REAL. PURE. MASTIC. GUM.\

I buy mine off some Greek website, but I think you can really purchase it anywhere. If anyone of you guys bought some and like it, reply with the link so other people can try it out themselves.
You can prob find some Greek seller on eBay. You can definitely find something on Amazon, but I feel like it's kind of sketchy. Might find something on reddit.

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and zap
gum = made of plastic. chewing on plastic. estrogenic and prob gives you aids and cancer
mastic gum = too expensive

Personally I prefer the bdsm ball gag jaw exerciser

mimics that "incisor chewing" people sometimes talk about here.

• JFL
Reactions: helpmeascend and 📎♿️⚙️
You're better off eating a bag of frosted flakes without the milk...

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and TheBrownOne
gum = made of plastic. chewing on plastic. estrogenic and prob gives you aids and cancer
mastic gum = too expensive

Personally I prefer the bdsm ball gag jaw exerciser
View attachment 2491948
mimics that "incisor chewing" people sometimes talk about here.
speedrunning TMJ like a retard

• +1
Reactions: fadopaysandu
All “looksmaxxing products” are cope tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29747