JB grew up and is trying to destroy my life

bakermiller

bakermiller

Iron
Almost 4 years ago, when I was 19, I met a peak 15 year old JB on tinder. 15 year olds were my main focus at that time. We got along pretty quick, she was cute and seemed very mentally mature to me. We started hanging out, I would pick her up in my car which she loved and we would usually end up kissing in the backseat. After about 2 months, she told me she has something to confess. She was sitting on my lap and told me that she has been lying the whole time and that she is actually 13. I knew it was wrong, but my feelings for her were strong and I found myself being into her even more. We continued with the relationship for 2 years. She was extremely sweet and playful, she would make gifts and be very clingy and needy for me. She had some issues with her family so she even started calling me daddy. She was obviously a virgin and very afraid of sex but we agreed on having sex after her 15th birthday (age of consent in my country) so all we really did was kissing and hand stuff. I know this sounds fucked up but she was the definition of my dream girl. I broke up with her the week before her 15th birthday as I felt extremely disgusted and also scared that someone might find out. She BEGGED me to stay, promised me that she wont tell anyone, threatened with self harm and got very depressed after the breakup but I knew deep down that it was the right thing to do. She blocked me on everything and I never heard from her since.

Now I am 22, she is pushing 17 and plotting my downfall online. She was the last girl I dated, but since I did not have sex for two years I started hooking up a lot after the breakup. JB grew up to be a raging man hating feminist and found one of the girls I hooked up with who shares the same values as her online. They got along and are planning on exposing me and even involving the police. JB claims I ruined her entire life. According to my countries law I technically did not commit a crime but I am very scared about being exposed online. I am quite known on twitter and have an aspiring political career which I know they are trying to ruin for me. My family would never talk to me again if they found out. All of this bs over a female. What should I do?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Nick.Harte, 9cel and 27 others
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, Manfrommars, falcon1 and 14 others
Which country are you from?

Almost 4 years ago, when I was 19, I met a peak 15 year old JB on tinder. 15 year olds were my main focus at that time. We got along pretty quick, she was cute and seemed very mentally mature to me. We started hanging out, I would pick her up in my car which she loved and we would usually end up kissing in the backseat. After about 2 months, she told me she has something to confess. She was sitting on my lap and told me that she has been lying the whole time and that she is actually 13. I knew it was wrong, but my feelings for her were strong and I found myself being into her even more. We continued with the relationship for 2 years. She was extremely sweet and playful, she would make gifts and be very clingy and needy for me. She had some issues with her family so she even started calling me daddy. She was obviously a virgin and very afraid of sex but we agreed on having sex after her 15th birthday (age of consent in my country) so all we really did was kissing and hand stuff. I know this sounds fucked up but she was the definition of my dream girl. I broke up with her the week before her 15th birthday as I felt extremely disgusted and also scared that someone might find out. She BEGGED me to stay, promised me that she wont tell anyone, threatened with self harm and got very depressed after the breakup but I knew deep down that it was the right thing to do. She blocked me on everything and I never heard from her since.

Now I am 22, she is pushing 17 and plotting my downfall online. She was the last girl I dated, but since I did not have sex for two years I started hooking up a lot after the breakup. JB grew up to be a raging man hating feminist and found one of the girls I hooked up with who shares the same values as her online. They got along and are planning on exposing me and even involving the police. JB claims I ruined her entire life. According to my countries law I technically did not commit a crime but I am very scared about being exposed online. I am quite known on twitter and have an aspiring political career which I know they are trying to ruin for me. My family would never talk to me again if they found out. All of this bs over a female. What should I do?
You get what you deserve age cuck
You were supposed to imprint her mind

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, Nick.Harte, Gus17 and 14 others
Over if true

You literally live where it’s legal and I’m sure by extension socially acceptable for the most part

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Age cucks get the rope

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and MoggerGaston
You literally live where it’s legal
It is legal so I don´t have to fear being jailed but she´s still planning to expose me online which would hurt me even more

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, enchanted_elixir and aspiringexcel
Get their dads/brothers beaten up. Guarantee they won’t expose you anymore after

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Gus17, falcon1 and 4 others
19 and 13. Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 9cel, gribsufer1, PrinceofDarkness and 1 other person
well it is definitely not socially acceptable for teen tiktok misandrist bitches
Definitely influenced by American tiktok misandrist bitches. Why do you even care so much?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
i´m genuienly considering the rope if she´s going to expose me. she deserves the guilt
Don’t act like a foid. It’s not even close to that serious

• +1
Reactions: 9cel, FutureSlayer and Primalsplit
Get their dads/brothers beaten up. Guarantee they won’t expose you anymore after
unfortunately i only date fatherless females

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Tales from the slums of Yugoslavia

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Joe Rogancel, wollet2 and 11 others
unfortunately i only date fatherless females
brother/friend or anyone will work. But if you don’t do it they WILL 100% expose you so stop coping and do it

• +1
Reactions: Gus17
First of all retard, you’re assuming that he has any kind of criminal connections to be able to do that. Second, they’re men. You’re retarded if you think that’s gonna affect them that much if at all. Also, it makes a lot more sense to beat THEM up not to mention they deserve it

Her defence falls entirely once judge asks her what she was doing on tinder lying about her age at 15 yo

• +1
Reactions: 9cel, gribsufer1, falcon1 and 8 others
just get her pregnant and take asylum in germany

OH i dnrd

Last edited:
sexhaver ramblings dnrd

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
First of all retard, you’re assuming that he has any kind of criminal connections to be able to do that. Second, they’re men. You’re retarded if you think that’s gonna affect them that much if at all. Also, it makes a lot more sense to beat THEM up not to mention they deserve it
DNR+retard+kys nigger

brother/friend or anyone will work. But if you don’t do it they WILL 100% expose you so stop coping and do it
they´re two 16 and 18 year olds. they don´t have any male friends and don´t give a shit about a single male

Tales from the slums of Yugoslavia
Its unironically acceptable to date a jb here. Some dark triad posted a video of him (30 years old) fucking a 13 year old foid and her name got exposed and she got trashed by monkey gasers on tiktok for 2 months

most people here are gigachristcucks so whoring is not acceptable

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, falcon1, bloomercel and 1 other person
Her defence falls entirely once judge asks her what she was doing on tinder lying about her age at 15 yo
unfortunately no. she might say i manipulated her or something and no one would find it strange since i´m the alleged child rapist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3
they´re two 16 and 18 year olds. they don´t have any male friends and don´t give a shit about a single male
then you just gotta do it to the 18 year old, choose yourself over them

Another day another larp

mirin hard if u were her first op, u should make it out

mirin hard if u were her first op, u should make it out
she had like three other grown men before me. i remember her telling me that she went out with a 20 year old at 12. fucking hoe

• Woah
Reactions: Maalik, Primalsplit and bloomercel
she had like three other grown men before me. i remember her telling me that she went out with a 20 year old at 12. fucking hoe
wtf lmao yea shouldve used her then dumped, tbh u shouldnt give her real info anyway

• +1
Reactions: Gus17 and bloomercel
bro my life is about to be over. imagine your mom asking you about this.
How would your mom know about your life on social media? Also, once again it’s legal where you live and no one in the real world would likely care

How would your mom know about your life on social media? Also, once again it’s legal where you live and no one in the real world would likely care
i probably did not explain it very well. they are planning to tell EVERYONE. my family, my employer, the general public. i have been a very controversial topic on twitter, i´ve made headlines thanks to my political career before. that shit will spread everywhere unfortunately

i live in europe unfortunately
Do you have any written proof of her lying to you about her age.. or something related to the lie?
Btw: Zatím si dost v píči co tak čtu

Get an online lawyer a discuss it with him. There are some Czech websites with good lawyers that communicate with you about literally everything! They saved me!

Last edited:
Do you have any written proof of her lying to you about her age.. or something related to the lie?
Btw: Zatím si dost v píči co tak čtu
jsem lmao. rekla mi to irl, jakoby mam proof kde rikala ze ji je 15 ale asi mi to stejne moc nepomuze

Disgusting pedophile i hope you go to jail
You’re sick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gus17, Joe Rogancel and uglysub8male
we agreed on having sex after her 15th birthday
Sleep Yawn GIF