JB grew up and is trying to destroy my life

You are so fucking weak... Not only you met a BDP tinder damaged skank and dated her for years, but you didn't even fuck her and now you're scared of... what? Who cares if she posts about you on twitter lmao. This is what you get for being a fruitcake
based greycel

based greycel
thanks man, being based and redpilled is more important than looking good
although looking good is fuckin' great too, because it allows me to be racist more effectivelly and have a bigger impact through redpilling (and impregnating) sloots. let's all make it

I have no sympathy for you. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO FUCK THIS BITCH NIGGA! You’re also a Chad. Hope you get raped in prison bye

Almost 4 years ago, when I was 19, I met a peak 15 year old JB on tinder. 15 year olds were my main focus at that time. We got along pretty quick, she was cute and seemed very mentally mature to me. We started hanging out, I would pick her up in my car which she loved and we would usually end up kissing in the backseat. After about 2 months, she told me she has something to confess. She was sitting on my lap and told me that she has been lying the whole time and that she is actually 13. I knew it was wrong, but my feelings for her were strong and I found myself being into her even more. We continued with the relationship for 2 years. She was extremely sweet and playful, she would make gifts and be very clingy and needy for me. She had some issues with her family so she even started calling me daddy. She was obviously a virgin and very afraid of sex but we agreed on having sex after her 15th birthday (age of consent in my country) so all we really did was kissing and hand stuff. I know this sounds fucked up but she was the definition of my dream girl. I broke up with her the week before her 15th birthday as I felt extremely disgusted and also scared that someone might find out. She BEGGED me to stay, promised me that she wont tell anyone, threatened with self harm and got very depressed after the breakup but I knew deep down that it was the right thing to do. She blocked me on everything and I never heard from her since.

Now I am 22, she is pushing 17 and plotting my downfall online. She was the last girl I dated, but since I did not have sex for two years I started hooking up a lot after the breakup. JB grew up to be a raging man hating feminist and found one of the girls I hooked up with who shares the same values as her online. They got along and are planning on exposing me and even involving the police. JB claims I ruined her entire life. According to my countries law I technically did not commit a crime but I am very scared about being exposed online. I am quite known on twitter and have an aspiring political career which I know they are trying to ruin for me. My family would never talk to me again if they found out. All of this bs over a female. What should I do?
Dumb fag this can be used against you now

Its unironically acceptable to date a jb here. Some dark triad posted a video of him (30 years old) fucking a 13 year old foid and her name got exposed and she got trashed by monkey gasers on tiktok for 2 months

most people here are gigachristcucks so whoring is not acceptable
which country is that?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel