JB was making fun that I am norwooding. I am starting Finasteride (with blood work)

no, I just get hotter girls and also I only date slim girls.

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
no, I just get hotter girls.

no, I just get hotter girls.
you say that, but you cant say you are in her league. Not close. And by hotter if you mean a twig, you will have a twig norwooding son. That thick ass white girl will give you a spartan

you say that, but you cant say you are in her league. Not close. And by hotter if you mean a twig, you will have a twig norwooding son. That thick ass white girl will give you a spartan
With my genetics it's impossible to have twig boys. Also if I have a girl I want her to look like her mother.

That girls has a repulsing body for me, I have different standards.

By the time he will start norwooding, he will already have 100+ notch count easily.

With my genetics it's impossible to have twig boys. Also if I have a girl I want her to look like her mother.

Sonia Malavisi Max or drop the genetic torch im sorry. Your son will hate you.

By the time he will start norwooding, he will already have 100+ notch count easily.
you aren't American are you?

No, I am from East Europe, I slay thin slavic girls left and right.

I googled her now, she has too thick legs for me.

What NW are you?

I think 2, but I am also 31 years old, also I slayed many girls while I cut my hair bald. But right now I am gaining my hair back at a pretty good rate.

This is what I like, anything thicker is shit, no matter the face.

That's why my current more serious girl that I have, she is 180 cm and 55 kg slavic girl 17 year old.

Attachments

• 119214430_693557351234931_3550512520069409665_n.jpg
    119214430_693557351234931_3550512520069409665_n.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Yesterday, this JB that I am fucking noticed that I am norwooding and started joking around yesterday, she said I am grandpa or something in Russian. I told her we can do roleplay: incestmaxx grandpa and granddaughter, then I gagged my cock down her throat.

But anyway back to more serious things.

Since my Finasteride anyway arrived few days ago, I've decided to initiate phase to of my hair loss protocol.

I've decided to take action and stop the norwood reaper from capitalizing on my hair.

1 month ago I've started microneedling with dermapen + minoxidil 2 times a day.

Yesterday I've started 0.25-0.5mg (it's hard to measure because I have 5mg pills and they are pretty small) of Finasteride every day.
So far so good, had sex few times successfully since yesterday.

I know that there are not very many people that report their blood work levels before and after starting Finasteride, or any hair protocol in general that might influence your hormones.

These are my blood work results prior to starting anything related to hair restoration:
  • Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) - 5.16 µIU/mL (0.27 - 4.2)
  • Human growth hormone (HGH) - 0.584 ng/mL (up to 3.0)
  • Free Thyroxine (T4 free) - 1.55 ng/dL (0.93 - 1.7)
  • Free Triiodthyronine (T3 free) - 3.01 pg/mL (2.0 - 4.4)
  • Luteinizing Hormone (LH) - 8.48 mIU/mL (1.7 - 8.6)
  • Prolactin - 14 ng/mL (4.04 - 15.2)
  • Sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) - 42.6 nmol/L (18.3 - 54.1)
  • Total Testosterone (T total, serum) - 27.7 nmol/L (8.64 - 29.0)
  • Follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) - 3.25 mIU/mL (1.5-12.4)
  • Estradiol (E2) - 28.5 pg/mL ( 11.3- 43.2 )
  • Albumin - 49.8 g/L (35.0 - 52.0)
  • Free Testosterone (T free, serum) - 14.74 pg/mL (1.88 - 21.48)
  • Dihydrotestosterone 476 pg/mL (250.0 - 990.0)

It's good to have a baseline of your main hormones, so if anything goes wrong, I can easily understand which hormone went out of place and try to fix that, instead of blindly trying to guess hat is wrong.

I will give it 3-4 more days and then I will redo the blood work, I will not do all the tests again, only the ones that are relevant to this situation:
  • DHT (this is the main hormone that should get nuked by Finasteride)
  • Total Testosterone (this might get higher, since there will be less DHT converted from Testosteron)
  • Free Testosterone (this might get higher, since there will be less DHT converted from Testosteron)
  • Estradiol (E2) (might be higher since there will be more Testosterone)
  • Luteinizing Hormone (LH) (mightbe lower sinxe there will be more Testosterone and Estrogen)
  • Prolactin (because I've taken also Cabergoline since it was kind of elevated on the above results)
I know that people on this forum don't support taking Finasteride, but I guess it depends from person to person, more exactly your base hormones when you start and also your androgen receptors.
Both testosterone and DHT have androgenic effect in the body, but DHT is few times more androgenic than Testosterone.

But I think if you have pretty high testosterone before starting Finasteride and + the Testosterone boost that you get from Finasteride, that should be enough to maintain all the functions in the body (libido, facial and body hair growth etc) that are dependent on androgens.

Now this extra boost of testosterone is a double edged sword, since if your hair follicles have a high affinity of binding to testosterone, it can actually have the same effect as the DHT had before on your hair.

Anyway, in the end I will try it and see what happens, but I would be glad to hear and other opinions of people that tried Finasteride/Dutasteride.
Hormones are cope.

lol if you think that any hormone is going to be worth giving up hair

Hormones are cope.

lol if you think that any hormone is going to be worth giving up hair
What are you talking about ?

I did the blood work in order to have a baseline for my hormones, before I start putting all these substances in my body.
Now I can easily understand if something changes and can adjust it along the way.

any update
I cut my hair shorter a few days ago, other than that still not feeling any sides.

My hair was very uneven, some new hair were very short and old hairs were very long, that's why I wanted to level it out and start fresh.

I will post some photos tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and buflek
Use zinc if you want to keep estrogens low. And take taurine. Without taurine you are not even trying.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
Use zinc if you want to keep estrogens low. And take taurine. Without taurine you are not even trying.
howdose taurine help ?
I will do another blood work soon. Last time my estradiol was in range.

howdose taurine help ?
I will do another blood work soon. Last time my estradiol was in range.
1-5 grams. it reverses fibrosis.

• +1
Reactions: razerftw
Any update?
What’s you current stack?