Jbmaxxing is done for

Xtra

Xtra

Young girls are just too brainwashed. They instantly reject any guy who's just slightly older than them because this is literally all they have been told since they were a small child. JBmaxxing may have been possible 20 years ago but it isn't now.

It's gotten to the point where a teen dating an older teen is treated like a middle aged man raping a toddler.

You are 16 and she is 12? Instant rejection
You are 18 and she is 14? Instant rejection
You are 20-21 and she is 16? Instant rejection

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek, N1666, bloomercel and 4 others
zyzz brah come on brah

Xtra

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Attractive man can have sex with anyone

• +1
Reactions: logicel369, bloomercel, randomop and 2 others

meanwhile: "chico you are 69? no problem" every 12 yo on this planet

• JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde, bloomercel and TechnoBoss
There's a 15 yr old girl that likes me but I don't want to be seen with a chick that is short and looks like a kid, people would think I'm a pedo.

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
They're approaching attractive men man. You've got to accept this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Sure its getting harder but there’s definitely jbs who do not give a fuck bout age

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Allornothing and Xtra
Not really true brah Chud fucks all, but I don’t want cops to smash on me so I will keep my peace

• +1
Sure its getting harder but there’s definitely jbs who do not give a fuck bout age
this is why chads don't fuck with jbs in this society, look at Giddy ur not even safe from pedo allegations even if u pick a bitch up at a bar

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Gotta find the right ones :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

However I’m only attracted to 25 + year old roast beef factories with 3 black babies and a prolapsed anus I promise I’m a good guy

Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
Reactions: SteveLorde, N1666 and bloomercel
You're probably right but those ones who don't care about age are almost always black or ethnic. I live in an all white area with extreme brainwashing

• +1
this is why chads don't fuck with jbs in this society, look at Giddy ur not even safe from pedo allegations even if u pick a bitch up at a bar
Ye tbh its usually ugly niggas but chads r less likely to be snitched on is worth considering

You're probably right but those ones who don't care about age are almost always black or ethnic. I live in an all white area with extreme brainwashing
Definitely whites r snowlfakes

The "attractive men" are subhumans their age. Not attractive at all
No, adults.

I've been approached by underage girls way more than girls my age. They're shameless.

• +1
No, adults.

I've been approached by underage girls way more than girls my age. They're shameless.
You have previously claimed to be an ugly outcast so thanks for proving my point. Even an ugly adult man is a chad in their eyes because their only real options are boys their age who are underdeveloped subhuman trash

You have previously claimed to be an ugly outcast so thanks for proving my point. Even an ugly adult man is a chad in their eyes because their only real options are boys their age who are underdeveloped subhuman trash
If I say I'm Chad you won't believe me. If I say I'm ugly you will straight away. Interesting.

Nice job contradicting yourself when you implied in your first post that JBs would never even engage sexually with an adult man. Now you seem to accept they actually actively approach (not you of course).

Cope my friend.

If I say I'm Chad you won't believe me. If I say I'm ugly you will straight away. Interesting.

Nice job contradicting yourself when you implied in your first post that JBs would never even engage sexually with an adult man. Now you seem to accept they actually actively approach (not you of course).

Cope my friend.
You're missing the fucking point. I'm not saying none of them like adult men, I was saying they are meant to like adult men but they are BRAINWASHED into not liking them. Their natural urges are being suppressed. I have said before I approached and got off well with them, until I said my age, which was the exact turning point they lost all interest.

• Woah
You're missing the fucking point. I'm not saying none of them like adult men, I was saying they are meant to like adult men but they are BRAINWASHED into not liking them. Their natural urges are being suppressed. I have said before I approached and got off well with them, until I said my age, which was the exact turning point they lost all interest.
Mirin' inhib approaching them.

Why don't you try larping your age if they seem to think you look younger.

• +1
Young girls are just too brainwashed. They instantly reject any guy who's just slightly older than them because this is literally all they have been told since they were a small child. JBmaxxing may have been possible 20 years ago but it isn't now.

It's gotten to the point where a teen dating an older teen is treated like a middle aged man raping a toddler.

When women say jbw they mean dudes like hernan drago not some random ltn nigger those ltn white guys with mid tier becky gooks are always a beta bux if they could get a fraction of what they can in east asia in the west why wouldn't they go for white women ?

Cope, here in germany its very Common that 14yo whores have a 21yo loser bf

• Woah
Cope, here in germany its very Common that 14yo whores have a 21yo loser bf
Sounds like fake larp. That would be completely impossible here

• +1
Reactions: fufurjde
Sounds like fake larp. That would be completely impossible here
No im being serious, ask other germans.
There are even memes on the guys appearance, for example they all drive the same car and cringe outfit

No im being serious, ask other germans.
There are even memes on the guys appearance, for example they all drive the same car and cringe outfit
Then I guess germany doesn’t have the retarded brainwashing that most countries do

I still can’t imagine most girls that age dating much older guys, I guess one or two 14yo girls would be with an older man, the rest with idiot 14yo boys

Then I guess germany doesn’t have the retarded brainwashing that most countries do

I still can’t imagine most girls that age dating much older guys, I guess one or two 14yo girls would be with an older man, the rest with idiot 14yo boys
Yes wasnt talking about the majority, but in my class i had 3 out of 10 girls who had 21yo bf at the age of 14. It gets worse the lower social status and money status is and the girls are typical sluts and will be fakeupmaxxed tinder whores when grown up

We even had a chad in school and girls (14-16yo) told me how he fucked and fingered them when he was already 20+