JBW pill is too brutal, Ricecells GTFIH

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
JFL Asian foid with her japanese boyfriend literally would leave him in a second the moment a white guy shows up. Ricecells are cucked and mogged even if they get into a relationship. No other race of man can pull this off impossible.

Attachments

• m2-res_480p.mp4
    3.2 MB
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, normie_joe, bloomercel and 9 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Piratecel
Send me a single face with good bones and skull w non deformed eye area compact midface and not balding or fat that isnt minimum 6 psl (gooks//dalits/niggas dont count)

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Latinolooksmaxxer, hopecel and 2 others
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Egyptianmogger
Asian cunts get wet of off cucking their own men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Latinolooksmaxxer and Piratecel
Send me a single face with good bones and skull w non deformed eye area and not balding or fat that isnt minimum 6 psl (gooks//dalits/niggas dont count)

JFL Asian foid with her japanese boyfriend literally would leave him in a second the moment a white guy shows up. Ricecells are cucked and mogged even if they get into a relationship. No other race of man can pull this off impossible.
Girls never told me "I wanna go with you" no girl liked me, over man I hate being ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Piratecel
She smelled that 7 inch white cock miles away. Without even seeing it.
She must have been tired of her bf's 3 inch erect. Can't blame her

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, butterworld, Piratecel and 1 other person
ISSOKAY :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Klasik01 and Piratecel
Cope asian is ideal due to kpop uprising.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, gooner23, hopecel and 3 others
Asian cunts get wet of off cucking their own men

Girls never told me "I wanna go with you" no girl liked me, over man I hate being ethnic
Cope asian is ideal due to kpop uprising.
we need to stop this cuck shaming thing in 2024 ong

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
this site is boring the shit out of me i always see the same fucking videos i've already seen

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
what a great day to be caucasian

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Why do u think jbw is so powerful in Asia?

• +1
They want white kids and higher status
U don’t see this level of worship amongs any other race though besides Asians, it’s like jbw gets a 5x power boost inside of Asia. If ur white and above 5’5 ur a vocel

• +1
fuck man that's so brutal, and the asian boyfriend is literally a prettyboy too it's not like he's ugly or anything

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Latinolooksmaxxer and Piratecel
U don’t see this level of worship amongs any other race though besides Asians, it’s like jbw gets a 5x power boost inside of Asia. If ur white and above 5’5 ur a vocel
All ethnic women want white men, JBW is also law in latin america, Subharan Africa, India, MENA and everywhere else really. It just doesn't really work in rich white western countries, unless they are going for ethnics in those countries.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
HAIL HITLER HAIL THE SUPREME FUHRER. ALL RACE SHALL KNEEL BEFORE THE SUPREME ARYANS

asian boyfriend just accepted the mog

he knew it was jova

• +1
JBW and tall are the only reason I can pull at parties. Lucky in that department ig, unlucky most other places

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Piratecel

• +1
Water. Everyone knows that noodlewhores are BWC only

I guarantee that guy also had looks and status.

• JFL

White cocku is embedded in their DNA; it is what it is.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Blud was like fuck this shit im out :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL