Jesse Pinkman is a major mason

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
"muh he just did it for the photo because it looks cool"

keep coping. The dude is a member of the lodge and he gets off to showing his allegiance in pictures and making fun of you.

He's showing you who his master is.

Attachments

• tv120521_aaronpaul_1_560.jpg
    tv120521_aaronpaul_1_560.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 0
  • e251eb8c07567ebcfef0500af0736a8b.jpg
    e251eb8c07567ebcfef0500af0736a8b.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 0
  • d62c15636750f132888a54bb2ac58890.jpg
    d62c15636750f132888a54bb2ac58890.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3d2546dc3442bfde660debaaf312d4d0--aaron-paul-studio-portraits.jpg
    3d2546dc3442bfde660debaaf312d4d0--aaron-paul-studio-portraits.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Lefty Rankin and Manletmachine
@Erudición

They all are.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Clown Show and .*my*.
They all are.
Some slip through the cracks and still succeed by being cool with masons but without joining, but the vast majority are members

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 27066
Can’t get a chance in Hollywood if you don’t suck the dick of some Manson, water is wet tbh

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and .*my*.
Illuminati is a psyop, JFL at unironically believing in the illuminati in 2023

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake, ROTTING, Deleted member 20677 and 3 others
Remember the Roman’s had the coliseum to keep the people distracted, the modern rulers have Hollywood to keep the people distracted

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Can’t get a chance in Hollywood if you don’t suck the dick of some Manson, water is wet tbh
There is a chance if you happen to be cool with hollywood people or a relative of a mason/popular hollywood person. Joining isn't a requirement.

Yeah and the 400 masonic lodges in the USA are also a joke. They don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
Yeah and the 400 masonic lodges in the USA are also a joke. They don't exist.
LARP clubs, they don't hold actual power freemasonry/Illuminati is a masturbation cult

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
What is this jfl

• +1
If you don´t mind I would like to add information about this...
First of all, for people saying it is a coincidence:
x1080
main-qimg-23a92fe3ff5e8661d20d1f5a393fd340-lq

OMG! What a coincidence! lmao, this is not a coincidence this is SYMBOLISM.

The question is what this symbol (covering one eye) represents.
Let´s take a look at the Book of Zechariah. More specifically in the passage he descrives the people who deny GOD (Zechariah 11:17):

“Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded!

Oh my! Another silly coincidence haha. Those who reject God are represented as one eyed.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 23324 and .*my*.
LARP clubs, they don't hold actual power freemasonry/Illuminati is a masturbation cult
Funny how they don't hold any power yet half of hollywood millionaires are there, almost all presidents were members and nearly every billionaire is there.

Yeah. They don't hold any power bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 27066
x1080

Let´s take a look at the Book of Zechariah. More specifically in the passage he descrives the people who deny GOD (Zechariah 11:17):

“Woe to the worthless shepherd, who deserts the flock! May the sword strike his arm and his right eye! May his arm be completely withered, his right eye totally blinded!

Oh my! Another silly coincidence haha. Those who reject God are represented as one eyed.
I actually quoted this verse before.

Is this an alt account and you've read my posts before?

x1080

nigga they are covering left or right

nigga they are covering left or right
It does not matter. One eye is covered that´s the symbol. I bet you take many pictures covering one of your eyes don´t you? Such a natural thing to do lmao. Keep coping.

• +1
It does not matter. One eye is covered that´s the symbol. I bet you take many pictures covering one of your eyes don´t you? Such a natural thing to do lmao. Keep coping.
In Islam it says that the antichrist is blind in the right eye (the worthless shepherd). Interesting "coincidence".

It also says that he is chained on an island somewhere east and will be free at some point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
In Islam it says that the antichrist is blind in the right eye (the worthless shepherd). Interesting "coincidence".

It also says that he is chained on an island somewhere east and will be free at some point.
Well we can agree on something.
Have you read the Albert Pike letter?

• +1
Well we can agree on something.
Have you read the Albert Pike letter?
Yes.

I'm pretty sure most of them don't even know what the hell these symbols mean. They just get off to being members and being backed by wealthy people and they take a lot of pride in belonging to the lodge.

• +1
x1080
th

low iq

Yes.

I'm pretty sure most of them don't even know what the hell these symbols mean. They just get off to being members and being backed by wealthy people and they take a lot of pride in belonging to the lodge.
Most of them are just asked to do the symbol on the pictures. Who´s paying the photoshoot? Who´s paying the celebrity?

• +1
Masons are literally real its not a conspiracy theory, but masons are actually based and understand that Lucifer isnt the devil

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999, chawaje and .*my*.
keep coping and digesting the media
ok low iq conspiratard

masonry is based but i wouldnt be able to join it because i dont believe in god

• +1
Masons are literally real its not a conspiracy theory, but masons are actually based and understand that Lucifer isnt the devil
Gnostic?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
There is nothing based about secrecy and enforcing lethal measures against those who rebel or speak about the lodge.

If it's a good thing why keep it a secret? @Erudición you agree?

Something along those lines but not fully, Lucifer is associated with Venus the morning star as a light bringer, meaning indicator of the coming sunrise, sun being asociated with the light God created in the first eternally dark universe

• +1
If it's a good thing why keep it a secret? @Erudición you agree?
And he (the devil) said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.

The devil rules all countries.

• Ugh..
Something along those lines but not fully, Lucifer is associated with Venus the morning star as a light bringer, meaning indicator of the coming sunrise, sun being asociated with the light God created in the first eternally dark universe
well thats what the devil does, he says he brings the true (light) to humanity but he is lying. That´s why he is called the great deciver in the bible.

• +1
And he (the devil) said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.

The devil rules all countries.
you didn't answer

There is nothing based about secrecy and enforcing lethal measures against those who rebel or speak about the lodge.
Who said about enforcing lethal measures? Thats the conspiracy part. If you want to understand what Masons believe in you should read from one of the more famous members themselves, Manly P. Hall
Manly P Hall

• JFL
well thats what the devil does, he says he brings the true (light) to humanity but he is lying. That´s why he is called the great deciver in the bible.
Yeah Gnostics believe he is right and Abrahamic God is a demiurge, if you read the nag hammadi library and gnostic gospels it gets interesting

• +1
Yeah Gnostics believe he is right and Abrahamic God is a demiurge, if you read the nag hammadi library and gnostic gospels it gets interesting
I was a gnostic but it gets so stupid after seeing how they contradict the physical body of Christ.

• +1
Who said about enforcing lethal measures? Thats the conspiracy part. If you want to understand what Masons believe in you should read from one of the more famous members themselves, Manly P. Hall
View attachment 2148316
Under no less a penalty… than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the root, and my body buried in the sand of the sea at low water mark.

From one of their books. The least they do today is ostracize you and take your money. But they still off people who speak about it.

How many celebrities have spoken about it? Come on if you want to challenge me how based they are tell me why everyone is scared to even talk about it.

• JFL
Under no less a penalty… than that of having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by the root, and my body buried in the sand of the sea at low water mark.

From one of their books. The least they do today is ostracize you and take your money. But they still off people who speak about it.

How many celebrities have spoken about it? Come on if you want to challenge me how based they are tell me why everyone is scared to even talk about it.
they have gay sex while throwing piss and feces to each other (no joke) and they film it.
If you get out of their sect they publish the videos

• +1
I was a gnostic but it gets so stupid after seeing how they contradict the physical body of Christ.
Can you tldr the contradictions?

• +1

keep coping. The dude is a member of the lodge and he gets off to showing his allegiance in pictures and making fun of you.

they're all in on it

• +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 27066

Ugly

• +1
Can you tldr the contradictions?
I´m no theologian but I will try.

Well they belive the world was created by an evil God called demiurge. So most gnostics condemn all the material things.
So they propose that Jesus didn´t really had an human body, he was only spirit and his body was a mirage.

This contradicts so many passages, those where Jesus eats, sleeps, cries, is afraid, etc etc etc.

• +1
I´m no theologian but I will try.

Well they belive the world was created by an evil God called demiurge. So most gnostics condemn all the material things.
So they propose that Jesus didn´t really had an human body, he was only spirit and his body was a mirage.

This contradicts so many passages, those where Jesus eats, sleeps, cries, is afraid, etc etc etc.
But have you read the gnostic gospels? They depict the whole thing quite differently then the other trinitarian ones.

The middle east is an extremely interesting place, the lore about Christianity is such a mystery, Islam makes it even crazier once you swallow the blackpill that Islam was just a christian rebellion against the trinitarian nature of the Nicean creede. Prophet Muhammad was first time depicted with a cross on a coin circa 690AD
Tumblr inline muqgje6p0F1qhtuka

Jesus being the most talked about figure in the Quran and Muhammad not even being referred to by name once, makes this whole thing very interesting for me

I need to go much deeper into this whole lore,

• +1
But have you read the gnostic gospels? They depict the whole thing quite differently then the other trinitarian ones.

The middle east is an extremely interesting place, the lore about Christianity is such a mystery, Islam makes it even crazier once you swallow the blackpill that Islam was just a christian rebellion against the trinitarian nature of the Nicean creede. Prophet Muhammad was first time depicted with a cross on a coin circa 690AD
View attachment 2148352

Jesus being the most talked about figure in the Quran and Muhammad not even being referred to by name once, makes this whole thing very interesting for me

I need to go much deeper into this whole lore,
wow i did not knew that.
But I belive in the trinity as there is no other way for God to manifest himself in this realm. The jews didnt knew how to explain YHWH walking in the garden or writing the commandments, or who was the angel of the Lord in the torah.
Second person is seen on the torah every time god appears in the physical world

Divine simplicity is a joke.

• Woah
without the illuminati society would crumble

• JFL
wow i did not knew that.
But I belive in the trinity as there is no other way for God to manifest himself in this realm. The jews didnt knew how to explain YHWH walking in the garden or writing the commandments, or who was the angel of the Lord in the torah.
Second person is seen on the torah every time god appears in the physical world

Divine simplicity is a joke.
Looks like im off to read the bible carefully as well as Augustine of Hippo and other church fathers

• +1
Looks like im off to read the bible carefully as well as Augustine of Hippo and other church fathers
Do you have time to watch some videos?

• +1