Jesse Pinkman is a major mason

What is the purpose of keeping freemasonry a secret if it's such a good thing?
Bro there is wikipedia page on freemasonry and lodges in every major city. Whats secret about it

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Bro there is wikipedia page on freemasonry and lodges in every major city. Whats secret about it
Find a celebrity or a talk show host who even dared to once talk about it

it isnt a secret
Discussing it is forbidden. If you spent 2 minutes reading what they say in their books about sharing secrets of the lodge with the "vulgar and profane" (i.e. you), you would not be speaking this nonsense.

Discussing it is forbidden. If you spent 2 minutes reading what they say in their books about sharing secrets of the lodge with the "vulgar and profane" (i.e. you), you would not be speaking this nonsense.
its public information by now you have retarded niggers like travis scott sacrificing people on their live show halftime and most artists use satanic symbolism on pretty much anything. you just have to open your eyes everything is right in your face and it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
Bitch

• +1
Illuminati is a psyop, JFL at unironically believing in the illuminati in 2023
Yeah, It's a diversion. Blame a fictitious group for all the world's ills while the actual perpetrators (mainly jewish) operate behind the curtains.

• JFL
Yeah, It's a diversion. Blame a fictitious group for all the world's ills while the actual perpetrators (mainly jewish) operate behind the curtains.
Jews aren’t the ones picking up the guns and killing civilians and raping Ukrainian kids.

this is SYMBOLISM
Let's assume so, but why do they like symbolism so much? What's the point to flex your signs of power if you are already in control of everything?

Let's assume so, but why do they like symbolism so much? What's the point to flex your signs of power if you are already in control of everything?
Sacred geometry and Pythagorean philosophy

"muh he just did it for the photo because it looks cool"

keep coping. The dude is a member of the lodge and he gets off to showing his allegiance in pictures and making fun of you.

He's showing you who his master is.
lodge? u mean illuminati or some other cringe gay cult

• JFL
Masons are literally real its not a conspiracy theory, but masons are actually based and understand that Lucifer isnt the devil
who’s the devil?