Jesus Christ Is Lord.

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and I pray for God to strengthen my heart through him so that I may become at peace in my life through my faith.

Amen

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darktriadprince, devonhendryx999, anthony111553 and 16 others
Shut the fuck up nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Deleted member 51465, thvg and 7 others
12AAC1B3 E1C2 4DD7 9E05 472BB9B4BCD7

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: anthony111553, Mr. Nobody, pig_face and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and Lynxress
Amen. God bless you bro 🙏🏻✝️😇

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, aesthetic beauty, diamondbill and 3 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and mayo mogger
I accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and I pray for God to strengthen my heart through him so that I may become at peace in my life through my faith.

Amen
If u practise a certain religion would are deemed to go to hell in some other religion lmfao thats why religion is cope

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and TechnoBoss
Mirin your iq
You are just repeating what you’ve been taught in public schools that are paid for by the jews, don’t waste my time

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, diamondbill and Eternal_
If u practise a certain religion would are deemed to go to hell in some other religion lmfao thats why religion is cope
B-but my religion is the right one!!! ( :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: )

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody, Lynxress and mayo mogger
You are just repeating what you’ve been taught in public schools that are paid for by the jews, don’t waste my time
I never went to public school jfl. I have done my own independent research on hitler my lord and savior.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ShowerMaxxing, Lynxress and 1 other person
Thats for God to decide, people have Spirit which is the desire to do good by God but not necessarily be a Christian, so there are good people who aren’t Christian and dont have the Holy Spirit but have the Spirit. So we can’t judge

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
B-but my religion is the right one!!! ( :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: )
Being an atheist can mog if you use if rightously , be kind becuz you want to be not because of muhh i will go heaven brahhhb

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Being an atheist can mog if you use if rightously , be kind becuz you want to be not because of muhh i will go heaven brahhhb
Be what you want but I would encourage you to be a Christian. For God creates the heavens and the Earth

• +1
Thats for God to decide, people have Spirit which is the desire to do good by God but not necessarily be a Christian, so there are good people who aren’t Christian and dont have the Holy Spirit but have the Spirit. So we can’t judge
Say the same when allah puts you in hell

And if you muslim say the same when thr father puts you in hell

Your LORD ,wont hear you if you are non beilever he wont care that you created a cancer cure and savdd lives

Be what you want but I would encourage you to be a Christian. For God creates the heavens and the Earth
Yeah you do you bhai , agnostism is ideal if you ask me

Say the same when allah puts you in hell

And if you muslim say the same when thr father puts you in hell

Your LORD ,wont hear you if you are non beilever he wont care that you created a cancer cure and savdd lives
God is just he will always be righteous

• Hmm...
Yeah you do you bhai , agnostism is ideal if you ask me
I have witnessed Gods presence in my own life, it is not enough for me to simply know of a higher power but I would like to know him personally through Jesus

• Love it
Reactions: diamondbill, mayo mogger and ShowerMaxxing

Amen

• Love it
Reactions: mug
Narrow down what is real and what is pagan

• JFL
Narrow down what is real and what is pagan
Muhh pagan , practise christianity do all good things

Still you would go to hell if islam turns out to be true vice versa

Muhh pagan , practise christianity do all good things

Still you would go to hell if islam turns out to be true vice versa
Islam is obviously false, they practice idolatry, wrath, gluttony and lust. It’s just a plagiarism of Christianity with a man’s beastial desires written in. How could a life of sin lead to a place of eternal bliss meant for the good?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, GloryToYHWH, diamondbill and 1 other person
He is Buddha's slave

god bless you bhai <3

• Love it
Reactions: mug
Islam is obviously false, they practice idolatry, wrath, gluttony and lust. It’s just a plagiarism of Christianity with a man’s beastial desires written in. How could a life of sin lead to a place of eternal bliss meant for the good?
Tbh i have felt christianity was superior to other abrahamic faiths eg: the mutliple wives concept in islam and stuff did not sit right with me tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Islam venerates pedophilia. The final prophet Muhammad married a 6 year old child and had sex with her when she was 9. Very disgusting and fraudulent religion!

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and ShowerMaxxing
Hitler was defo a Christian, like 95% of Germans were at the time
I don’t think so. I think he hated Christianity from what I understand

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Hitler was defo a Christian, like 95% of Germans were at the time
he wasnt jfl. he removed all of the bibles from the church and replaced them with mein kampf. he hated the church stealing money. he knew christianity was a foreign religion that had no place in europe.

I don’t think so. I think he hated Christianity from what I understand
Hmmm idk I’m not an expert but ik in general the west was like 90+% Christian in the early to mid 20th century so it stands to reason that Hitler probably identified as a Christian that was my logic

I know God has not rewarded me for this post as it is a public prayer, for my reward is of this world.

I will pray for you all and pray for me aswell.

God be with you all. Good night

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_
I know God has not rewarded me for this post as it is a public prayer, for my reward is of this world.

I will pray for you all and pray for me aswell.

God be with you all. Good night
post yourself in church

post yourself in church
No for that is being a hypocrite even more. For the pharisees would ring bells and wear tasils when giving to the homeless and their prayers were loud on the street corners and lengthy. How much better than them would i be if I posted myself in Church. I know my faith do you know yours?

Its true, their God is satan tho
Yes ofc, their prophet claims to have met Archangel Gabriel, it was obviously luficer the deceiver. They even call Allah(Satan) the great plotter, the best deceiver etc. Their religion is very very similar to the synagogue of Satan, encouraging lies towards “infidels/goyem”, forced conversion and supremacy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: diamondbill, Eternal_ and mug
No for that is being a hypocrite even more. For the pharisees would ring bells and wear tasils when giving to the homeless and their prayers were loud on the street corners and lengthy. How much better than them would i be if I posted myself in Church. I know my faith do you know yours?
If you love god you would be want to be in his house. You want to be around god all the time and worship him. Not copy & pasting prayers on an incel forum.

Yes ofc their prophet claims to have met Archangel Gabriel, it was obviously luficer the deceiver. They even call Allah(Satan) the great plotter, the best deceiver etc. Their religion is very very similar to the synagogue of Satan, encouraging lies towards “infidels”, forced conversion and supremacy.
I am a calf in the faith. So I don’t even know the hypocrisy of Islam yet reading this it is obvious its a false religion. But I will pray for muslims that they have peace

Yes ofc their prophet claims to have met Archangel Gabriel, it was obviously luficer the deceiver. They even call Allah(Satan) the great plotter, the best deceiver etc. Their religion is very very similar to the synagogue of Satan, encouraging lies towards “infidels”, forced conversion and supremacy.
When they translated the Quran to English, they changed “deceiver” to “planner” in order to trick the world even though the Arabic version ONLY means deceiver.

Fucking annoying.

If you love god you would be want to be in his house. You want to be around god all the time and worship him. Not copy & pasting prayers on an incel forum.
I didn’t copy paste that prayer. Why would I listen to advice about God from someone who does not know him. I am new to the faith myself and I understand this. I will pray for you though

I am a calf in the faith. So I don’t even know the hypocrisy of Islam yet reading this it is obvious its a false religion. But I will pray for muslims that they have peace
Their period of “fasting” for the less fortunate is literally gluttony.
> Feast at 6am
> “Fast” all day
> Feast at 6pm to all night

Hospital visits actually spike during Ramadan. Caused by higher consumption of shit foods - fatty sugary shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, mug and Eternal_