Jesus Christ Is Lord.

Yes ofc, their prophet claims to have met Archangel Gabriel, it was obviously luficer the deceiver. They even call Allah(Satan) the great plotter, the best deceiver etc. Their religion is very very similar to the synagogue of Satan, encouraging lies towards “infidels/goyem”, forced conversion and supremacy.

also
the quran says the bible is a previous revelation of god and it says that its true, it says to believe it, if i ask a muslim why do you not believe the bible today, the muslim will say "Its been corrupted" and then i ask the muslim: what does the quran say about the word of God being corrupted and they say "it cannot" see thats the problem if the quran is true the bible is true, and because the bible is true the quran is false.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Mr. Nobody, GloryToYHWH and 2 others
I didn’t copy paste that prayer. Why would I listen to advice about God from someone who does not know him. I am new to the faith myself and I understand this. I will pray for you though
You’ve coined this off TikTok because you lack personality. The closest you can get to your lord and savior is the church so let’s see you in there every week and post proof.

also
the quran says the bible is a previous revelation of god and it says that its true, it says to believe it, if i ask a muslim why do you not believe the bible today, the muslim will say "Its been corrupted" and then i ask the muslim: what does the quran say about the word of God being corrupted and they say "it cannot" see thats the problem if the quran is true the bible is true, and because the bible is true the quran is false.
Yeah that’s quite the paradox, the written “word of god” can definitely be corrupted by man. Their book is corrupted with the sinful desires of a man, their very prophet.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill and mug
You’ve coined this off TikTok because you lack personality. The closest you can get to your lord and savior is the church so let’s see you in there every week and post proof.
I wrote that but it was God that inspired my words. You are foolish and lack faith, for my strength is through my God and God alone.

If u practise a certain religion would are deemed to go to hell in some other religion lmfao thats why religion is cope
that is true but i like the fact that there are certain christian communities that use their god as a real way to connect with other people and do good actions for others regardless of their beliefs and ethnicity

i mean real christians, not the ones that do it in order to keep a good image in front of others

• +1
Reactions: mug and mayo mogger
I never went to public school jfl. I have done my own independent research on hitler my lord and savior.
Hitler was a shill, created to destabilize Europe and give Jews the greatest ethnic shield/race card of all time. You can never question a Jew

Perhaps he gained power and turned against them or he was just doing as told. I mean have you ever thought about the gorillion in the camps, as a result of their sanctuary they never had to partake and sacrifice blood

Im not your friend, you dont even know me nor my personality you cant say anything, you just attack me for my faith like the scriptures say people will.

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Tbh i have felt christianity was superior to other abrahamic faiths eg: the mutliple wives concept in islam and stuff did not sit right with me tbh
The worship of a cube?
Slaughter of non believers?
Child Marriage?

• +1
Reactions: mug
Islam venerates pedophilia. The final prophet Muhammad married a 6 year old child and had sex with her when she was 9. Very disgusting and fraudulent religion!

View attachment 2729686
IMG 4174
Similar right? Now why do ants do it?
IMG 4175
Muslims like ants have lost the Way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_ and Mr. Nobody
Im not your friend, you dont even know me nor my personality you cant say anything, you just attack me for my faith like the scriptures say people will.
I’m not attacking you. I’m making observations because you’re a stereotypical lukewarm Christian. You’re a wannabe nazi so that instantly cancels out the Christianity. You don’t go to church (lukewarm). You’re preaching on an incel forum. You’re hateful. You’ve obviously coined this off some TikTok edit.

Hitler was a shill, created to destabilize Europe and give Jews the greatest ethnic shield/race card of all time. You can never question a Jew

Perhaps he gained power and turned against them or he was just doing as told. I mean have you ever thought about the gorillion in the camps, as a result of their sanctuary they never had to partake and sacrifice blood
He was a moral human that’s why they weren’t killed. I’m not a hitler fanboy I use him for memes etc. Ny views aren’t a mirror image of his. I like some parts.

He was a moral human that’s why they weren’t killed. I’m not a hitler fanboy I use him for memes etc. Ny views aren’t a mirror image of his. I like some parts.
No he was protecting his masters, plain and simple. No moral human gives consent to human experimentation. Herd the sheep and shoot the wolves

No he was protecting his masters, plain and simple. No moral human gives consent to human experimentation. Herd the sheep and shoot the wolves
Nothing would’ve happened to them. He’s the pioneer of modern antisemitism

god doesn't exist

I accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah and I pray for God to strengthen my heart through him so that I may become at peace in my life through my faith.

Amen
Amen. Jesus Christ is our savior.