Jesus was good looking

Bigbootylover45

Bigbootylover45

The Thinker
saw a post talkkin abt how jesus was a manlet and ugly but thats satanist jewish anti-christian propaganda. u rlly think Jesus could gather so many people and have people follow him without beibg good looking? Or u rlly think God sent his only son to die for u without being good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, Deleted member 61895, flippasav and 10 others
bigbootylover45

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart
407393913 897755235346218 389637535126497359 n

joseph mogs

• +1
Reactions: kebab
The other post had sources so I tend to believe it more than muh propaganda

Jesus probably looked like Adam

The other post had sources so I tend to believe it more than muh propaganda
Satan controls all governments with the goal of one world government control nigger. Science is funded by the government and they be changing that shit all the time nigga fuckin evolution nd shit against jesus is all propaganda.

None of these mean something or provide proof
I’d bet my life Jesus Christ is real and God is real and Satan is real even though much of the evidence of God is from schizophrenic conspiracy theories that in reality make sense

• Ugh..
Reactions: Variety Jones
Satan controls all governments with the goal of one world government control nigger. Science is funded by the government and they be changing that shit all the time nigga fuckin evolution nd shit against jesus is all propaganda.
Iirc the sources are quotes from scripture? How it's fake then

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Looks don't matter for religious leaders, only charisma and people's faith in them and their teachings. E.g. the truecel Rasputin who had fucking upper-class noble ladies hanging on his every word.

You think some Catholic grandma isn't gonna feel an immense sense of reverence when meeting the Pope cause he's an old man?

• JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Looks don't matter for religious leaders, only charisma and people's faith in them and their teachings. E.g. the truecel Rasputin who had fucking upper-class noble ladies hanging on his every word.
View attachment 2801094
You think some Catholic grandma isn't gonna feel an immense sense of reverence when meeting the Pope cause he's an old man?
so you're denying the BP ?

so you're denying the BP ?
for religious leaders yeah. There's been cults with ugly or old leaders who literally got their followers to kill themselves for them, clearly looks don't matter for stuff like this. Are you denying that devout Catholics revere the Pope because he's an ugly old man? Anyway I deny the black pill for a lot of things, or at least think it's exaggerated, but that's another discussion.

Last edited:
saw a post talkkin abt how jesus was a manlet and ugly but thats satanist jewish anti-christian propaganda. u rlly think Jesus could gather so many people and have people follow him without beibg good looking? Or u rlly think God sent his only son to die for u without being good looking.
He didnt existed at all lol

View attachment 2801094
Rasputin was incredibly tall for the time and apparently had a gigantic schlong and reputation for sexual prowess.

I agree tho you don’t have to be extremely good looking to start a cult. But I think it definitely does help.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
He didnt existed at all lol
Nigga ur stupid. so many accounts of evidence for him exist. Genghis Khan isn’t real then either cus i didnt see him. Or Napoleon isnt real either.

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
Nigga ur stupid. so many accounts of evidence for him exist. Genghis Khan isn’t real then either cus i didnt see him. Or Napoleon isnt real either.
F you sheeple

the son of god is the most handsome 10/10 man ever to exists

• Ugh..
If the son of God was fertilized in Mary through an angel he must had angel genetics.

Otherwise that story is not real and Jesus soul came into the human body of a woman who wasn't a virgin.

How would you explain miracles if Jesus didn't had divine genetics.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ had no natural father but was conceived by Mary through the power of the Holy Spirit. not angel hes the son of god u stupid .

saw a post talkkin abt how jesus was a manlet and ugly but thats satanist jewish anti-christian propaganda. u rlly think Jesus could gather so many people and have people follow him without beibg good looking? Or u rlly think God sent his only son to die for u without being good looking
He was Good looking yes and even if he wasn't that doesn't matter at all