Jews are criminals (history that they don't teach in school)

Kinger

Kinger

Bronze
Do you wonder why you haven't been taught the REAL history in school? Because the jews own all the book publishing companies of course. They have brainwashed everybody, people must know the truth.

• +1
Reactions: Junko, slavicpsycho and Klasik01
Oh look it's CENSORED, they don't even allow to post the link.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, romanstock, slavicpsycho and 4 others
U Mad goyim ...

Send me the link pls man
I know most book publishing companies have rigged ideologic standards

SA7

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, latincell95 and 5'7 zoomer
It's about what happened immediately after WW2 when Germany lost the war. The criminal Jews plotted to kill, in retribution for the fake holocaust, 6 million Germans by poisoning the water supply of the German cities. They created the poison in Israel but miraculously one of them got arrested at the last minute and the plan was foiled.

In the video the same jews that were part of the plan, now in their 90s, confirm that.

Of course the video is so censored that it's not even possible to post the link, fucking insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, romanstock, _MVP_ and 1 other person
layjit they don't want the real history out there.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

How can I post the link? The video doesn't attach and even posting the link from twitter isn't possible. It says "not found" when I attach the link

most jews are commies and most commies are criminals or endorse criminality. stalin started out as some gangster, some with most of these social activist marxtards in the west now. it's an ideology that appeals to weak uncompetitive losers. becoming a criminal is essentially a form of flipping the chess board

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, JohnBaza and _MVP_
Its Well known that kikes are evil, this is nothing new

The video can't be updated, I'll find a way to post it though...meanwhile in the post above is the results of the Jew sponsored invasion in Europe

keep crying on an incel forum and do nothing about it like a good goy

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_

The euroasian-negroid race....this is what the jews want...it's what they said, but of course the mainstream media is owned by them so the normies don't know the invasion is sponsored and part of a plan and they still act as the jews useful idiots by claiming "it's RaCiSm"

And here is the Jew plan for Europe