JFL at all the dnrd spam

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
Whats even the point of tryharding in the looksmax section anymore?

No one is actually on this site for its intended purpose besides like 5 users at the moment. Pneumo already made this thread but hes right. Its all the same water ass shit over there.

Im trying to make some good threads but why? the only people who read them are retarded greycels who burry good posts with shit like this

My latest thread was super retarded but im trying to post new ideas instead of the same copes being reused. I saw a thread about injecting IGF1 into the liver directly which is retarded as fuck but atleast it makes people think and its a new concept.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kiyopon, lemonnz, Mewton and 13 others
0,water,dnr

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoDsk, lowiqNormie, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Looksmaxxing is cope, that's what's up

no it isnt doomer fag go to .is
I'm not a doomer, nor an incel

After HTN everything is about confidence and status

• +1
Reactions: med

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon, Costcosuperstore and albe.ORG
Obligatory:
Dnrd, water, 0, cope, kys, jump off a cliff, 🤓

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and Clavicular
your threads are looks and healthmins only

gayest most annoying user
Twas sucking my cock less than two weeks ago. Keep crying because I make fun of you for being a cringe jester.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
cope, the halo effect u get increases the better looking u are
Swallow the HTN pill. U obviously have no game cuz ur mental, not because ur ugly ☠️

d5f9554b3e452e640d57a3156658493f.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoDsk, lowiqNormie and Deleted member 51781

No one is actually on this site for its intended purpose besides like 5 users at the moment. Pneumo already made this thread but hes right. Its all the same water ass shit over there.

Im trying to make some good threads but why? the only people who read them are retarded greycels who burry good posts with shit like this

View attachment 2774008

My latest thread was super retarded but im trying to post new ideas instead of the same copes being reused. I saw a thread about injecting IGF1 into the liver directly which is retarded as fuck but atleast it makes people think and its a new concept.

moving to https://www.reddit.com/r/Vindicta/ average female looksmaxx better than .org tryhards

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Sodoku

@anthony111553 JFL

Still gets more pussy than you will ever get ☠️

Swallow the confidence + status pill :lul:

Im an HTN thats why i use selective lighting and anglemax to hide my subhumanity

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
0 point in trying. The only people who wanted to really looksmax were people who were browsing lookism in like 2016. Everyone here trying to actually looksmax is from TikTok and none of them have anything to actually contribute to looksmaxxing except "dnr"

0 point in trying. The only people who wanted to really looksmax were people who were browsing lookism in like 2016. Everyone here trying to actually looksmax is from TikTok and none of them have anything to actually contribute to looksmaxxing except "dnr"
this is coming from a guy who spams videos to long messages btw

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
u always spam DNRD and im saying we can bring back old lookism type posts
LOOKSMAX.ORG MUST ENTER A NEW ERA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and TechnoBoss
Ever heard of a NT pic? Not even anglemaxxed since it's right in front.
NT pic? u look aspie + built for bbc. keep sucking in ur bloated cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
they should start issuing bans for shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PseduoAryan and dragomaxxer

Yea dude thats worse than necroposting or any of the other rules tbh

• +1
Reactions: Orc

100% or at the very least warnings, more than x amount of shitposts in a small amount of time should instantly be a ban

i dont even understand what the goal of the shit users on this site is when they put shit like that, is it entertaining? is spamming dnrd how they get dopamine

blows my mind

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, PseduoAryan and Orc
3974990 81299710 FA9D 4A3C BF9C 855EEFD7289C

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and Clavicular
dnrd, let me pull out the severed skull from my closet so he can read it for me

Screenshot 2024 02 28 at 33235PM

Shit, his eyes are closed nvm

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and scrunchables
Me also
But because im not a chad, nobody cares

Even though I haven't made any informative post yet. One of the rotters here
Gonna be making some as soon as possible. Working on myself.

I did have one suggestion for this forum
Screenshot 20240229 184859

Also agree with this suggestion by @dragomaxxer
100% or at the very least warnings, more than x amount of shitposts in a small amount of time should instantly be a ban

i dont even understand what the goal of the shit users on this site is when they put shit like that, is it entertaining? is spamming dnrd how they get dopamine

blows my mind

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clavicular and dragomaxxer
Even though I haven't made any informative post yet. One of the rotters here
Gonna be making some as soon as possible. Working on myself.

I did have one suggestion for this forum
View attachment 2775262

Also agree with this suggestion by @dragomaxxer
Yea mods need to ban low effort splurging

muh you have to have at least 997263 posts and 100000 reputation to give your opinion because i cant answer your fucking comment
greycel hate is autism at its peak, you really understimate an user because they didnt spend most of their time rotting on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: soover4me

View attachment 2774008

Could u just make a discord were you post your ideas? This site got fucking useless and most good threads are from 2018-2020

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
muh you have to have at least 997263 posts and 100000 reputation to give your opinion because i cant answer your fucking comment
greycel hate is autism at its peak, you really understimate an user because they didnt spend most of their time rotting on an incel forum
Thats fine but dont add comments if ur not a veteran on the site

i agree. but dnr!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and Clavicular