Jfl at how much height heels give to foids

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
9ED4A8C9 BA0F 4199 B6C4 09B7870DD0A5

3 inches JFL. That’s almost Amnesia tier frauding.

Foids are so retarded for even wearing heels. They just cut their dating options in half by just height frauding.

I have a theory that foids hate manlets so much, that they rather get a power fantasy by heightmogging them. Rather than just being an inch shorter and still being fucked.

Also look how uncomfortable this shit looks. Foids will go out of their way to walk in tippie toes just to mog manlets :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jungcuck, Prince88, Mewton and 8 others
Foids are so retarded for even wearing heels. They just cut their dating options in half by just height frauding.
that’s what they want, they want to weed out the “muh i’m short but at least i’m 2 inches taller than you” copers, they want a guy whos noticeably taller than her in heels

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke, Eren, 5'8manlet and 6 others
call them foids again and see what happens

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, 5.5psl, TUSSELEIF and 10 others
go for a gym girl

View attachment 2341106

3 inches JFL. That’s almost Amnesia tier frauding.

I have a theory that foids hate manlets so much, that they rather get a power fantasy by heightmogging them. Rather than just being an inch shorter and still being fucked.

Also look how uncomfortable this shit looks. Foids will go out of their way to walk in tippie toes just to mog manlets :lul:
View attachment 2341111
They have to wear heels in order to find the tall men. Every man above 5’9 looks similar in height to each other to a 5’3 foid

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, chadcel; and Artemis
My sister has boots that give her 6 inches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Jamaldickjavontus, Artemis and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Eren
High heels universally look sexy
3 inches is daily use for them, they wear 5 inch minimum in night clubs which means average height foids heightmog average height men, let's not mention what happens if a 5'9 foid does that (they will)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and chadcel;
Americans will be walking on stilts soon because 8 foot will become the minimum standard

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
You haven't seen 4-5 inches yet?

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
You haven't seen 4-5 inches yet?
5 inches is crazy. But I doubt all foids go that far, bc a 5’8 foid doing this basically means she already eliminated 90% of the dating pool

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Are all you niggers really that retarded? Heels are for making legs longer and improving ass posture, they also force sexy walking with more attractive movement of hips, height increase is an unwanted side effect of that JFL many women avoid wearing heels because of that and that's why so many types of heeled shoes exist to reduce height increase as much as possible, but they all look like shit because of that.

I can't believe how non-aware some of you are here, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Eren
Are all you niggers really that retarded? Heels are for making legs longer and improving ass posture, they also force sexy walking with more attractive movement of hips, height increase is an unwanted side effect of that JFL many women avoid wearing heels because of that and that's why so many types of heeled shoes exist to reduce height increase as much as possible, but they all look like shit because of that.

I can't believe how non-aware some of you are here, it's over
Source or u made all that up

Source or u made all that up
Use your eyes nigga or read a wikipedia article?

Or just look at wedges. Women in heels look hot as fuck, it makes legs look longer, thinner and more delicate, while wedges look disgusting like they get triceratops feet :sick: but they give way more stability and make it easier to walk (which also loses the sexy walk part where hips are moving). If it was only about being taller bitches would just wear wedges 24/7, or these goth platform shoes instead of heels

I054
Fzz56517 black xl

Last edited: