Lifts are a game changer

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
I am 6’1 basically and yeah its above average in america but still, i wanted to like mog even above average heighted guys without being too obvious so i ordered 0.6 inch lifts and damn anyone who doesnlt lift maxx whatever height is fucking retarded, esp if ur in 5’10-6’2 range

I wore these lifts today at school and was height mogging every above average heighted nigga. It felt too powerful.

Jfl if u arent liftmaxxing but again, i didnt go too hard, 0.6 is not that much. Another reason is thst even if u tske ur shoes off, it wont be much of a difference to foids. I suggest others to not go above 0.6, or else ur heels will slip out of shoes if ur intonlow top shoes. 0.6 is the sweet spot for me personally.

• +1
Reactions: future_, Costcosuperstore, Accelerator and 2 others
felt the same way at first until everyones had the same idea now im just above average again with the teachers being manlets now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Beau Brummell, zharupodrugu and 2 others
lifts are kinda cringe idk, i just wear shoes that have thick soles like air forces, 1.5inch

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Dream99
I am 6’1 basically and yeah its above average in america but still, i wanted to like mog even above average heighted guys without being too obvious so i ordered 0.6 inch lifts and damn anyone who doesnlt lift maxx whatever height is fucking retarded, esp if ur in 5’10-6’2 range

I wore these lifts today at school and was height mogging every above average heighted nigga. It felt too powerful.

Jfl if u arent liftmaxxing but again, i didnt go too hard, 0.6 is not that much. Another reason is thst even if u tske ur shoes off, it wont be much of a difference to foids. I suggest others to not go above 0.6, or else ur heels will slip out of shoes if ur intonlow top shoes. 0.6 is the sweet spot for me personally.
heightmogging feels amazing makes me feel like chad until i take off the insoles

90% of guys are heightfrauding anyway so you are forced to do it too

Do you think .6 would ascend me at 5'4?

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
why dont i care to do this despite being a 6ft manlet

Nigga stop the lie I remember you bitch ass made a thread about Being 5’5 which is your father height lol wow incel really evolved from lying to woman to lying to men in incel forum jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ducksoover, Autismcel and EggKing

On top being short you bitch ass is also a framelet lol wow you should kys even woman mogg you bitch ass lol it’s impossible for a woman to see you attractive lol keep lie on kids In this website low life shit skin fag lol

• JFL
Reactions: ducksoover
Nigga stop the lie I remember you bitch ass made a thread about Being 5’5 which is your father height lol wow incel really evolved from lying to woman to lying to men in incel forum jfl
larpingdalits.org

• Love it
Reactions: rusian
no lifts for my 5'7 ass..

I remember the post nigga lol you post a picture of your weak ass frame (narrow clavicles-rib cage-weak small thin bone structure) stop lying cuck

I remember the post nigga lol you post a picture of your weak ass frame (narrow clavicles-rib cage-weak small thin bone structure) stop lying cuck
Are u gonn cry no

B54B57AC AE8F 46D3 977C 0F43E623DE7E

They should make rules to not wear seven inch shoe lift lol but they don’t do fags like you take advantage lol
Idk if ur trolling or being fr

Idk if ur trolling or being fr
How do you sleep in your parents basement knowing that you sparding lies in incel forums such a failure of a human being kys

0.6 inch lifts? just wear bigger shoes