JFL at lifting Natty

RTLBbc

RTLBbc

Banned
Let's be real we all know modern men have taken a huge dip in test levels compared to their ancestors so why the fuck would you lift natty if you know you're already at a disadventage due to the fucking environment fucking estrogen everywhere and school turns into sitting abused dogs.

Obviously if you do roid dont take a silly amount straight of the bat start with 250 - 350 test. A lot of you guys are comically low T and need to roid

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
post body.

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
post body.

• JFL
Reactions: marek937, socialcel, Lucid and 1 other person
Let's be real we all know modern men have taken a huge dip in test levels compared to their ancestors so why the fuck would you lift natty if you know you're already at a disadventage due to the fucking environment fucking estrogen everywhere and school turns into sitting abused dogs.

Obviously if you do roid dont take a silly amount straight of the bat start with 250 - 350 test. A lot of you guys are comically low T and need to roid
Genes can bypass taking steroids

• JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc
250 test will do nothing, I swear people cruise on 500?

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and socialcel
Get on tren or ur cucked

• JFL
250 test will do nothing, I swear people cruise on 500?
Jfl you will look completely different on 250 mg test.
Yeah big bodybuilders often cruise on doses that big but they have heart attacks in their 40's or earlier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RTLBbc, TheRagingBull, socialcel and 1 other person
Jfl you will look completely different on 250 mg test.
Yeah big bodybuilders often cruise on doses that big but they have heart attacks in their 40's or earlier
Isn’t cruising 500 a baseline value for cycle? Like isn’t that the bare minimum value which doesn’t have a high detriment on your health

• +1
Roids are the only thing that actually works
And that’s why they’re banned

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, Deleted member 63662 and socialcel
Isn’t cruising 500 a baseline value for cycle? Like isn’t that the bare minimum value which doesn’t have a high detriment on your health
500 is a cycle not a cruise amount unless your competing in bb competitions.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc and coispet
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, RTLBbc and TheRagingBull
I took 250mg and all in all it wasn't worth it, I'm currently on PCT and won't be roiding anymore, useless to be honest. I already have all the advantages of an athletic body and more muscles won't do anything for me. From now on I do some lifting to maintain muscles/strength + BJJ.

• +1
post body.
370ng/dl test levels brother it’s over for me I need to roid just for general wellbeing jfl if I was 300 I would be able to get it prescribed

• +1
I took 250mg and all in all it wasn't worth it, I'm currently on PCT and won't be roiding anymore, useless to be honest. I already have all the advantages of an athletic body and more muscles won't do anything for me. From now on I do some lifting to maintain muscles/strength + BJJ.
yeah the whole point of doing 250mg is to get an athletic body

Our T levels are just as high as ancestors if not higher if you get active as they often didn't have proper nutrition. My only quip with roids is the fact that once you start you can never stop. Feels almost like borrowed gains

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Our T levels are just as high as ancestors if not higher if you get active as they often didn't have proper nutrition. My only quip with roids is the fact that once you start you can never stop. Feels almost like borrowed gains
It’s fake artificial muscle
All the old bodybuilders look small and lost their size

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, RTLBbc and TheRagingBull