JFL at This Becky in My Orthodontic Office!

B

Barbarossa_

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying
I found an ortho team that does BiMax in my country so I kept emailing the main ortho back and forth asking him about shit and when I came to his clinic and he saw me the whole fucking team was surprised and one doctor said "I thought you had a class 3 extreme deformity because you kept asking me a lot of questions but please don't consider this surgery because If I had your profile I would be happy" said by the 38 years old boomer!

So I'm probably the only person who want to do a BiMax advancement in my country without having a class 2 or 3 bite. I thought I had class 2 but it turned out I only have a deep bite which is such a fucking life fuel because I won't be in braces for a decade.
Long story short because of my autistic questions and my babyface some people actually consider me attractive in here which made me known in the clinic as the guy "Who's obsessed by his looks and he just wanna get plastic surgery to look even better"

What I noticed is that foids don't like sub 8 men to looksmax!
The Becky who works there as a nurse keeps mean mugging me and looking at me with such a fucking hate it was tremendous.
JFL these foids hate guys who wanna cheat their genetics but they walk around with 759 thousands tons of makeup on their face 24/7 trying to get Chads attention!
While we surgerymax and fuck our bones up in the hope just to live a normal life and MAYBE land a decent looking gf

I won't be surprised if there is a movement in the future that tries to ban men from getting plastic surgery but they will never be successful because at the end of the day money talks :cool:🖕

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, 5'8manlet, stuckneworleans and 24 others
Okay Greycel ......

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Barbarossa_
Dn read but rape her gently with consent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, .👽. and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, Luke LLL and Barbarossa_
Most men are living in their oblivious bluepilled bubbles, little do they know about war going on for prime stake in the Sexual Marketplace where women have captured it and is ruled by the top 1% of men. The inequality in terms of difference between the 99/1 is abhorrent...

Don't take shit from anyone and keep you vision focused on your looksmaxing goals until you become Chad

" Become Chad or Die trying.." - St. @Lifewasted 2cel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, 5'8manlet, stuckneworleans and 11 others
Tell the bitch not to mess with your mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, stuckneworleans, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
What I noticed is that foids don't like sub 8 men to looksmax!
Because you're cheating!
They like good genes, with a surgery you cheat the outside world, but still carry the bad genes within you.

media doesnt want below average men improving themselves and evening the playing field, see the countless scare stories about roids being dangerous (no) and surgery being unnecessary (no)

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, diggbicc, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
Most men are living in their oblivious bluepilled bubbles, little do they know about war going on for prime stake in the Sexual Marketplace where women have captured it and is ruled by the top 1% of men. The inequality in terms of difference between the 99/1 is abhorrent...

Don't take shit from anyone and keep you vision focused on your looksmaxing goals until you become Chad

" Become Chad or Die trying.." - St. @Lifewasted 2cel
Man high IQ posts like these makes me coming back to this forum. I couldn't have said it better tbh
Because you're cheating!
They like good genes, with a surgery you cheat the outside world, but still carry the bad genes within you.
Nigga I mog that bitch by about a point and a half but of course she has way more SMV than I do because of the fishy hole between her legs

• +1
Reactions: Usum
"How dare you incels try to improve your looks/smv. Can't you see it's about persality and takin 5000000 showers a day"
1468831141488.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, stuckneworleans, diggbicc and 7 others
Nigga I mog that bitch by about a point and a half but of course she has way more SMV than I do because of the fishy hole between her legs
So true!
A woman can look four points worse on a 1-10 scale than a man and they still have the same SMV.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Barbarossa_
Because you're cheating!
Why don’t us men have a similar attitude toward, makeup, the vast vast majority of men see a woman who’s only hot bcos off makeup and eat that shit right fucken up. Are women actually more redpill than men and actually know what the fuck is up?

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, diggbicc, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
Good luck op

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
That is why showing your power level at any surgeon is an ill-advised move - best case scenario they think you are obessed with looks and become reluctant to operate on you because those types of patients are almost never content. Worst case scenario they realize you are ansubhuman - the enemy of mankind and they purposely botch your surgery like the low-inhib Chads they are.

• So Sad
Reactions: diggbicc and Barbarossa_
Are women actually more redpill than men and actually know what the fuck is up?
Yes they are way more blackpilled than us bro for sure.

like I said the 38 years old boomer doctor told me he would be happy if he had my profile right?
Well the foid dentist in there actually supported me and said
“The surgery is hard and the recovery is painful but trust me the results are so worth it. I have seen guys look extremely handsome after the surgery”

Women are blackpilled since birth man I have never seen a little girl who isn’t obsessed by her looks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usum, diggbicc and anti caking agents
Women are blackpilled since birth man I have never seen a little girl who isn’t obsessed by her looks

THIS. THE ONLY REASON NARCISSUS IN GREEK MYTHOLOGY WAS DEPICTED AS A MALE IS DUE TO THE SINGULAR FACT THAT GREEKS WERE BLATANT MEN LOVING HOMOSEXUALS BACK THEN.

Bro I know exactly what you mean😂
Dont think that bitches like it when you suddenly want to look better.
Theyre disgusted by it inside.
Some litterally hate subhumans

• +1
Bro I know exactly what you mean😂
Dont think that bitches like it when you suddenly want to look better.
Theyre disgusted by it inside.
Some litterally hate subhumans

ALL SURGEONS ARE MALE BECAUSE THE WOMEN CANNOT RESIST THEIR NATURAL URGE TO BOTCH THE SURGERIES ON SUBHUMAN MALES. Jokes aside though why are there no topnotch female plastic surgeons? I just realized this now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, diggbicc, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
ALL SURGEONS ARE MALE BECAUSE THE WOMEN CANNOT RESIST THEIR NATURAL URGE TO BOTCH THE SURGERIES ON SUBHUMAN MALES. Jokes aside though why are there no topnotch female plastic surgeons? I just realized this now.
I actually have no fucking Idea.
Maybe were just better than them at Surgeries

Same reason women aren’t as many top notch female doctors, there are just more extremely high IQ men. Also, men are simply superior when it comes to important stuff like this, no jokes, I’m not trying to cause a circlejerk it’s just a fact.
M
Yes they are way more blackpilled than us bro for sure.

like I said the 38 years old boomer doctor told me he would be happy if he had my profile right?
Well the foid dentist in there actually supported me and said
“The surgery is hard and the recovery is painful but trust me the results are so worth it. I have seen guys look extremely handsome after the surgery”

Well at least one of them is supporting you, like maybe with age she’s less concerned if the dating pool is just a bunch of surgerymaxxed men. Anyways, fuck modern Beckies, they’re Beckies but think they’re petastacies

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Barbarossa_
The Becky who works there as a nurse keeps mean mugging me and looking at me with such a fucking hate it was tremendous.
She knows surgery will help you fraud genes by ascending to Chadlite status, so she hates men like that. Nobody loves frauds.

• +1
Fuck what foids think. Be chad or death

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_, DidntRead and OCDMaxxing
Indeed but they hope for men to stay blind to keep the upper hand.

• +1