jfl at this conversation i overheard in kaufland today

Captain Albania

Captain Albania

easygoing asshole
i was choosing which wine to buy and there was an older couple nearby (50-55 yo, i'd say)

the guy, out of the blue, to his (i guess) wife: "should i be worried? you keep checking that guy out and biting your lips"

she lets a smile out and says: "i don't know, should you??"

the guy: "i get that the guy is appealmaxxed, i noticed him way before you, but he'd just pump and dump you, surely you are aware of that"

wife: "you say that like it's a bad thing, lol. there's nothing i enjoy more than being a cumdumpster for guys who look like A list hollywood actors, specially if it's followed by watching a romantic comedy with you"

the cuck, completely disillusioned at this point: "i actually get that. is there anything i could do to attract you like he does?"

wife: "no. you either have it or you don't"

the cuck: "brutal"

she responded to him again, but i m not sure what did she say since i had found the wine i was looking for and started walking away by then

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, mayo mogger, slayer69 and 2 others
crazy that this actually happened to you man

• +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck, mayo mogger, hardestmfintheroom and 2 others
Tales from some New Delhi IT support site

• JFL
Reactions: Mealworm and Deleted member 48066
Das craaaaaazy man, real craaaazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48066 and Captain Albania
How do you say appealmaxxed in Croatian

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
i was choosing which wine to buy and there was an older couple nearby (50-55 yo, i'd say)

the guy, out of the blue, to his (i guess) wife: "should i be worried? you keep checking that guy out and biting your lips"

she lets a smile out and says: "i don't know, should you??"

the guy: "i get that the guy is appealmaxxed, i noticed him way before you, but he'd just pump and dump you, surely you are aware of that"

wife: "you say that like it's a bad thing, lol. there's nothing i enjoy more than being a cumdumpster for guys who look like A list hollywood actors, specially if it's followed by watching a romantic comedy with you"

the cuck, completely disillusioned at this point: "i actually get that. is there anything i could do to attract you like he does?"

wife: "no. you either have it or you don't"

the cuck: "brutal"

she responded to him again, but i m not sure what did she say since i had found the wine i was looking for and started walking away by then
Bro forgot that 55 year olds dont talk in org lingo

• JFL
Reactions: slayer69
Bro forgot that 55 year olds dont talk in org lingo

bro is too retarded to realize this is a joke thread

jesus christ, are you all 11 or just straight braindead

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48066
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and Deleted member 48066