JFL if you think Lefort 1 is even a option

Elias

Elias

D33004A5 E961 406F 94DD 31C5C8166609

lmao what a retarded surgeon. he needed a lefort 2

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Surgery is about fixing subhumanity not creating chads it sad to admit but it's true very little is done for aesthetics
MLF3 and LF3 can create chads

He resembles negroid pheno

1511303707488.jpg

Lefort 3 yes but most of us will never get that.

most of us will never get that because of a combination of reasons- High inhib pussy, no money, too aspie to convince a surgeon to do it or genuinely not benefiting from it

most of us will never get that because of a combination of reasons- High inhib pussy, no money, too aspie to convince a surgeon to do it or genuinely not benefiting from it

True I admit its over for a vast majority of us.

Their are more than looks lotteries as well your mental health is also genetic even if we could cure looks their is no curing your genes.

True I admit its over for a vast majority of us.

Their are more than looks lotteries as well your mental health is also genetic even if we could cure looks their is no curing your genes.

the majority of people needing The high leforts including myself have fucked maxillas because of terrible development. It’s not a coincidence I have 2 good looking parents and anteface siblings lol the bones are there just in the wrong places

anyone I don’t know about you but I know that ascension is better late than never and am willing to money maxx knowing my subhuman forward growth can be fixed with determination

the majority of people needing The high leforts including myself have fucked maxillas because of terrible development. It’s not a coincidence I have 2 good looking parents and anteface siblings lol the bones are there just in the wrong places

Your probably better looking than you think tbqh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Your probably better looking than you think tbqh

no I’m not I look like shit 5/10 normie ratings fucked subhuman profile and I’m balding I literally need to hardmaxx to stay in the game

no I’m not I look like shit 5/10 normie ratings fucked subhuman profile and I’m balding I literally need to hardmaxx to stay in the game

Oh brutal I'm sorry man subhumans like us deserve mandatory lefort 3's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Leforts shouldn't be considered a beauty thing. Some subhumans need it considering how hard thier life is.

LOL they made him WORSE!! What did they think was gonna happen? WTFF???

That surgeon is pretty good tho, here's another result from his site. Look how much his bite improved in the after

D33004A5 E961 406F 94DD 31C5C8166609