Why lefort is not the solution to your flat maxilla

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend

As you can see, this is the bottom of my face, my zygos stick out a lock resulting it being flat

Now, look at this guy,the jaw, lip angle is same as mine (meaning not that much more forward growth, but the difference is that his zygos stick out much less, so instead of face pulling/trying to get lefort 2 getting zygo shavings will be much more effective

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, piec and wollet2
View attachment 2818197
As you can see, this is the bottom of my face, my zygos stick out a lock resulting it being flat
View attachment 2818199

Now, look at this guy,the jaw, lip angle is same as mine (meaning not that much more forward growth, but the difference is that his zygos stick out much less, so instead of face pulling/trying to get lefort 2 getting zygo shavings will be much more effective
His zygos are parallel with the mandible, we should try to shave off as much as possible to get close to this

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• JFL
Reactions: piec
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Congrats, Karthik, first on the ignore list

Tbh you look good from the lower perspective and zygos sticking out isn‘t anyhting bad

Tbh you look good from the lower perspective and zygos sticking out isn‘t anyhting bad
No I don't it is bad cause it makes ur maxilla loom flat laterally is good the zygos sticking out forward (people mistake forward projecting upper maxilla for sticking out zygos forward) is bad I think

No I don't it is bad cause it makes ur maxilla loom flat laterally is good the zygos sticking out forward (people mistake forward projecting upper maxilla for sticking out zygos forward) is bad I think
Bump

Dude what are you talking about. Flat laterally isn‘t even a thing