JFL if you think you're an incel because you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku, Never_Began and Nibba
Weebs always seem to have these sky high standards for Asian women.

Most Asian women are moon faced with wonky teeth.
Weebs ?

I just want a gf that isn't fat and at least a 4.5/10 facially.

But that is too much, also I don't interact with women enough to worship them, last time I had a female friend I teased her and got her nudes within a few weeks without me needing to ask, I fucked it up but learned from it, and since I haven't gotten close enough to any females to get sex.
JFL, sometimes women send you nudes just for validation. "HERES MY NUDE BODY! THE ONE YOU WILL NEVER FUCK!!!!! NOW TELL ME HOW NICE MY FAT ASS LOOKS! TEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE"

battle of the ogres
I place my money on Hamid. He has big dick energy and his chin is bigger than yours. He also has a more prominent Brow ridge that will protect him from your blows. Tbh, you never stood a chance against him. Tony is a better match, because then you can defeat him and turn his PCT into NCT.

JFL, sometimes women send you nudes just for validation. "HERES MY NUDE BODY! THE ONE YOU WILL NEVER FUCK!!!!! NOW TELL ME HOW NICE MY FAT ASS LOOKS! TEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE"
She'd snap me asking if I want her nudes and then she'd send them to me. I usually just screenshotted them for later use.

She'd snap me asking if I want her nudes and then she'd send them to me. I usually just screenshotted them for later use.
fucking chad

have you tho lmao

tihi ™
YES! So many, most of them (90%) were cunts to me, including my ex oneitis. Even though i have always been nice to everyone. Guess i'm doing it wrong, i need to CUNTMAXXX.

I place my money on Hamid. He has big dick energy and his chin is bigger than yours. He also has a more prominent Brow ridge that will protect him from your blows. Tbh, you never stood a chance against him. Tony is a better match, because then you can defeat him and turn his PCT into NCT.
but i'm bigger and stronger than him. and i have fighting experience with the local niggers

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Slayers.org. JFL at not banging, did you bring it up?

but i'm bigger and stronger than him. and i have fighting experience with the local niggers
هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

idk what that means
The only person that can defeat Hamid, the brave mujahid, is Fat Dom Nigga (The FDN) aka Hippo out incel in. Tbh. It wouldn't even be a fair fight. Badromance is a better match for you. But good luck beating him with his 7'0 octopus wingspan.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Slayers.org. JFL at not banging, did you bring it up?
I played it perfectly at the start (not giving her too much attention, teasing etc) but then got to clingy when I got near to closing it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GET FUCKED! I HAVE INSTAGRAM BLOCKED WITH k9 WEB PROTECT:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

BUY MY FUCKING SUPPLEMENTS :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Thank you @Wincel, very cool!

The only person that can defeat Hamid, the brave mujahid, is Fat Dom Nigga (The FDN) aka Hippo out incel in. Tbh. It wouldn't even be a fair fight. Badromance is a better match for you. But good luck beating him with his 7'0 octopus wingspan.
all he would have to do is run around and hippooutincelin would have a heart attack and die. i would just charge badromance and grapple him since he's built like a string bean
Its not working, srs, i don't need a forum to learn how to be a huge cunt, tbh.
any pua or redpill forum will do

I played it perfectly at the start (not giving her too much attention, teasing etc) but then got to clingy when I got near to closing it.
You're coping, there is no such thing as "too clingy", she simply used you for attention.

• +1
all he would have to do is run around and hippooutincelin would have a heart attack and die. i would just charge badromance and grapple him since he's built like a string bean
But that nigga can eye-poke you from half a mile away. keep you at bay. Then he will keep poking you until you give up. At which point he will try to deadlift you in order to perform a WWE finisher. But the stress on his hollow bird bones will be so great that he will literally disintegrate into dust. So you will win.

But that nigga can eye-poke you from half a mile away. keep you at bay. Then he will keep poking you until you give up. At which point he will try to deadlift you in order to perform a WWE finisher. But the stress on his hollow bird bones will be so great that he will literally disintegrate into dust. So you will win.
my next match would be against fat dom nigga. idk how that fight will end because i hate running so i can't give him a heart attack

Based goodlookingloser poster
i'm pissed they look down their most helpful guides. but yeah i got out what i could from it

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
my next match would be against fat dom nigga. idk how that fight will end because i hate running so i can't give him a heart attack
You will have to utilize your mesomorph build and negate his endomorph structure by punching really really fast and dodging out of the way when his 8.5" peasant wrists are swinging towards you. Should they make contact, you are done for, as each of his punches will cause as much hydrostatic shock to your body as a 50. caliber round. Tire him out, then knock him out by smacking his temple with your long ass clavicles. The shockwave from the impact will resonate around the body (since there's no brain to absorb it inside the skull) and will travel down to the rest of his body, where his bones will shatter from the impact, and he too will disintegrate.

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
Then it just proves my inherent undesirability.
Maybe, if it makes you feel any better, my ex oneitis also used me for attention too. Next time a girl sends you nudes, immediately setup a location and time to fuck.

You will have to utilize your mesomorph build and negate his endomorph structure by punching really really fast and dodging out of the way when his 8.5" peasant wrists are swinging towards you. Should they make contact, you are done for, as each of his punches will cause as much hydrostatic shock to your body as a 50. caliber round. Tire him out, then knock him out by smacking his temple with your long ass clavicles. The shockwave from the impact will resonate around the body (since there's no brain to absorb it inside the skull) and will travel down to the rest of his body, where his bones will shatter from the impact, and he too will disintegrate.
i agree. i also figured i should make use of my height more as well, which is mostly carried in my legs. i should kick him fast and hard to keep him back as he clumsily and ogrishly swings at me. however yes you're correct i would have to stay out of range of his punches. FDN is very clumsy and slow but hits hard due to his endomorph bone structure and fat reserves

JFL if you think that you will get a gf through you being 'confident', 'alpha' or whatever. That's a BS redpill cope with no basis in real life.

The only type of behavior that will get you some results is being low inhib, dark triad, loud, obnoxious, agressive asshole. Being legit psychopath/sociopath is ideal tbh. Now this is only if you pass the minimum looks threshold ofc.

My dad is a legit psychopath but unfortunately I didn't get those genes. Instead of that I am a narcissistic little beta fag.

i agree. i also figured i should make use of my height more as well, which is mostly carried in my legs. i should kick him fast and hard to keep him back as he clumsily and ogrishly swings at me. however yes you're correct i would have to stay out of range of his punches. FDN is very clumsy and slow but hits hard due to his endomorph bone structure and fat reserves

FDN needs to do literally one thing: jump. As soon as he returns to earth, his weight will impart such force on the battle arena, that the shockwave will travel to your tibia and break it in half. Then your legs will fail and you will collapse to the floor kneeling down. At which point FDN will repeatedly skull fuck you with his digusting cock until you pass out. Then he will shove it all the way in until it reaches the heart, at which point the heart will chose to commit voluntary suicide rather than come into contact with a BBC. A kiss of death, you can say.

• +1
incel cope is just saying everything is blue pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064, Deleted member 470 and hybriderr
Looks have nothing to do with it. Women treat pretty much everyone the same on the surface. Obviously if you're gl they'll be more accepting to ADVANCES but just conversation is different
Women def. do not treat everyone the same wtf is this crap. Most girls openly insult ugly dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Personality definitely matters but not very much and the personality traits that matter the most are things like being alpha dominant high status dude with a lot of friends who can get shit done and that is about as hard to achieve for a guy who is the opposite of that as becoming a hot chad.

Its like one word wrong and weeks of work all go to waste.

Autism is ultra-brutal mode for a man.

FDN needs to do literally one thing: jump. As soon as he returns to earth, his weight will impart such force on the battle arena, that the shockwave will travel to your tibia and break it in half. Then your legs will fail and you will collapse to the floor kneeling down. At which point FDN will repeatedly skull fuck you with his digusting cock until you pass out. Then he will shove it all the way in until it reaches the heart, at which point the heart will chose to commit voluntary suicide rather than come into contact with a BBC. A kiss of death, you can say.
Holy fuck lollllllllll but his weight is greater than his bones can handle to jump. If he jumps it's suicide for himself. Yes he will defeat me but at the same time he will destroy his body from the force of impact, much like space shuttle reentry destroys the outer layer of metal coating, but in addition to destroying his organs

to bad im a 2 psl #OVER
:incel: bdd weirdo

mentalcel times 1000, you're way too gl to have this many issues with girls

It won't change the brutal fact that if you're human looking your pathetic beta brain is what's keeping you an incel.
Victim blaming bluepill bullshit. Not new btw.
THIS. be a man. And for fuck sake have some self esteem guys you're too hard on yourselves. I used to be like this too I'm sure most of us were at some age, but it's a matter of mindset. Quit worrying about what they think and just do what you wanna do. You wanna cross your legs when you sit? Do it. You wanna slouch? Do it.

Incels will say they have a charming personality, but then on further investigation they say they don't talk to any women. How are you supposed to be charming and funny when you can't even look a girl in the eyes. Go to the gym and get some fuckin self esteem

Ogre for David duchovney cels :feelshehe::feelstastyman::feelsautistic:
More victim blaming bullshit.

Sounds like PUA bullshit tbh

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Ritalincel